Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Rily

Rily

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi, my name's Rily (at least that's what I like to be called). I'm really excited to be here. Um, I'm 12 years old and these are some of the things I like to do:

I like to draw, listen to music, play games (obiviously), play music, and sometimes just hang out. I'm kinda nervious and I'm really shy. I'd really like to get to know all you guys here at the NiGHTS forums.

Well, the reason I like NiGHTS so darn much is...it's all because of this site pretty much. One day I was wondering what NiGHTS was and I stummbled across this site and...now I'm a total NiGHTS freak.

Likes: Sonic games, NiGHTS, cats, animals in general, anime, friends, family, and video games. There's more that I can't think of right now...
Dislikes: Mean people, narrow minded people, people who don't respect others, bad food, music haters and so on.

Also, hi to any other new members!

That's really all I can think to say. once again I'm really happy to be here! Hope to see you around sometime!

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Welcome to the forums Rily! We're a pretty happy bunch here, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. :3
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact me, animejosse or one of our lovely moderators. We'll help you out, no matter what the problem is. <3

Have fun!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Hello, welcome to the new forum!
Heh heh, what Ica said! I hope you like being a part of the forums, there are lots of people with similar interests here.

Rily

Rily

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Thanks you guys! I feel at home all ready =3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users