Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello there folks!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

gasman

gasman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:drawing, guitar, sitar, listening to music, biking, reading, animating, going outside, swimming, fishing, paintball, swordsmanship, martial arts, tonfa fighting, playing old school video games, programming, making movies, dreaming<br /><br />&quot;I wish I could do something that would ruin the world so much that people couldn't taste anymore or enjoy sex.&quot; <br />- Armin
O__O HI.

I'm Brad. I'm crazy. I have a fro. I make movies. I have a rug that really ties the room together. I just rented the NiGHTS game for the Wii, and have decided to buy it now. It's good. Like pie. Pie is good. But cake is better. It's all about the crumb-cake, baby. Or chocolate. Or cheese cake. Or chocolate-cheese cake. Ah shoot, I'm rambling again. Catch y'all later.

*turns to bartender* Say, friend, you got any of that good ol' Sarsaparilla?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Ha ha ha, welcome to the forums! ;) My, you've got a lot of energy. Pie is indeed good but be careful, because cake is a lie.

If you need anything- questions, comments, concerns, please contact myself or my fellow mod Jof or the two admins Icachan and Animejosse. We'll make sure we fix you up. Have fun here!
NICE RUG! I don't mean your hair, I mean.. the.. rug.. O_o

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
Welcome to the NiGHTS Into Dreams Forums, where moderators will punish you in the name of the moon. I'm so glad I'm not one of them. ;)

*phone rings* Yeah? Uh huh. Uh huh. Okay, I'll be there shortly. *hangs up*

Sorry, I have to go. The CIA wants waffles.

gasman

gasman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:drawing, guitar, sitar, listening to music, biking, reading, animating, going outside, swimming, fishing, paintball, swordsmanship, martial arts, tonfa fighting, playing old school video games, programming, making movies, dreaming<br /><br />&quot;I wish I could do something that would ruin the world so much that people couldn't taste anymore or enjoy sex.&quot; <br />- Armin
The CIA?!!! They've been after me ever since that incident in Prague with the silly-string and the hippo and the roman candles!!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Roman candles will always get you caught.

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
dude abides.

gasman

gasman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
VE VANT THE MONEY, LEBOWSKI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users