Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Important update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Well folks i have something like 4 days left of internet in my home, due to us leaving on tuesday/wednesday to find our own place. This means we'll be homeless and living in temporary/hostel accomodation for something like a month so i can save up a months wage to move out to private rented accomodation. I won't have internet access during this rather annoying time (other than net cafes but i can't upload or update the site from there).

Soooo cue me trying to add as much as i can over the next few days. I'm going to be really busy doing offline stuff, as you can imagine, but i don't want to abandon the fanbase. So i'll work up to the bitter end, lol.

Money permitting we'll be back within a month to 2 months real life permitting.

Things i added today-
Yami's winamp skin (and skin section in PC Goodies)
fanart up in the fanart section by:
Nephenee
jester
Ideya Fairy
Goron0000
LadyTwinkle
The Wise Kitsune
Spinningcannon

-

Fixed links to thechaogarden.com on plushie page
playlist added from Jaquelin
another added from Scapegoat

Added DVD scans to video section.

Added 3 people to Wiicodes list

New DA Journal theme added from Feniiku

Theme graphics added from Huruyami

Updated storybook English translations

Added Do You Dream to fanmusic

New desktop icon set zip file from Mezmorizingmage in Icon section

SUNDAY ADDS:
2 wallpapers by Mackerz.
1 fanart by Huruyami.
More wiifriend list.
Artwork (2) by Stacey
3 artworks by Sam Zero
2 more wallpapers from Mackerz
1jackle pin craft added
1 teeny tiny NiGHTS craft model added
1 plastercine NiGHTS added to crafts

*will continue adding*

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
Awww

I hope you manage to find another place really soon as it is really uncomfortable not being in a place you can call a home. Does that mean you will have to take down that lovely display in your room pictures for a while too and if so good luck with packing it all. :(

If there is anything I can be of help even if you dont know me much I will do my best. Also sorry that I dont have anything to give back in the form of art right now.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
If you need any help with the load in the art gallery drop me a message and some files, okay? I still have comic pages to send you, too. I'll help you out anyway I can.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
You folks never seem to stop working, eh? :lol:; Well we definitely appreciate the update and everything you do, but I hope you don't work yourself into the ground over this! I wish I could help out somehow, but unless you're moving to Canada, I'm not sure what I could do, LOL! All the best! We'll tidy things up 'round here, turn the lights off at night and everything! :3

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I hope you find a good place to call your own! :lol:

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Can I have your old room?
(I kid.)

Good luck you guys!! : ) Hope everything goes smoothly.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol if you don't mind living with my mum, sure.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
If I lived over there I'd be more than willing to help you out, but as it is that big Atlantic ocean stands in the way :lol:

I hope everything goes smoothly for you two and you can find a new place that you can call home. Keep in touch, m'kay? B)

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Don't push yourself too hard Trip with these updates, we don't need your brain exploding XD

I demand photos of your new housey when you get it, k? :lol: *hug*

Uhobi

Uhobi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:games, fantasy books, music, oddities
good luck out there.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I wish you luck finding a house.
Hopefully the housing market isn't like the one we have here. O_o

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Woah, that sounds rough. Are you being kicked out by the 'rents, or is it your own decision? (don't answer if you don't want to, I'm just being nosy)
Well, avoid chavs and don't feed the hobos and you should be alright XD Good luck in your search.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Being kicked out/wanting to leave/house too crowded. I've had to share a single bed with DiGi for over a year now, gives me bone pain lol.

I've been homeless before, it's no biggie, though I'd be lying to say i wasn't scared. As long as i get a job this week i'll be fine. Well that's the plan.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Good luck guys!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
My dad's a real estate agent.... though I doubt he can help you over there in the UK.... I just hope your market is better than the one here in MA. Yikes. My dad picked a seriously bad time to go into the business.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*slogs on withe the above updates*

Woah I've done quite a bit today

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Well, chill out and eat some pie. You deserve a break from all the work you're doing.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
My fuel is crunchynut cornflakes. They are plentiful.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I know this is quite belated, but good luck to you both in finding a place to live. ^-^

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I hope wherever you guys find is great and perfect. And hopefully it has good internet service.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*continues with adding stuff to the above list*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
3 new crafts adededededededddd.

*snores*

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
gogomango! I PM'd you a bunch of OT Stuff, but it's good to hear you're cleaning the slate while you still can <_<

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I have 3 entire sub emails left in my inbox. Considering there was over 200 last week, that makes me happy.

I should just close this topic and do a front page notice. From this afternoon onwards i have no idea what's gonna happen. If I'm around, I'm around, if I'm not I'm packing my bedroom into boxes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users