Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Obvious Observation

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Moto

Moto

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Videogames basically :P
Firstly if this topic has already been brought up forgive me ^_^ I'm new here

I As I'm sure many of you have been, Got rather into the Chao garden In sonic adventure 1 and 2
and I'm sure you all know of the NiGHTS Chao (normal/fly/fly) , Posted Image
And even some of you know of the Reala Chao (dark/Fly/normal) Posted Image (granted not the best representation, but the inspiration is there) Even though I think the Normal/Fly/Run chao Posted Image resemble the old chat more so [img]http://http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2/images/evolution/neutral/flyrun.jpg[/img] but none the less
But I resently came across this Chao, Which I only ever heard described as the Scorpian Chao (normal/fly/power) [img]http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2/images/evolution/neutral/flypower.jpg[/img], Take another look at his head spikes, and his Orange colour... remind you of anyone people?!

need a hint? [img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/solareala/jackle-1.png[/img] (must also be noted When searching for an official pic of jackle to make this point, someone else made the same observation :( this theory is not as original as i thought then )

Having never played the original NiGHTS I didn't even know of this character till recently, but maybe Sega is More fond of the Old guy then they let on ^_^

so what do you think?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Take that "scorpion" chao and raise it from an orange egg. Bada bing bada boom!

Moto

Moto

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Videogames basically :P

The 'scorpian' choa I have (Yes I am a Geek I made all the variations using several memory cards (well 3, but alowing 24 chao per memory card, 72 chao is almost enough for the combinations, I'm short by 6 but I sacrificed the others for the cooler looking ones)
Is a much deeper orange, and I have thus named him Jackle because of it, but none the less I think it's a cool thing none the less, wonder if it was intentional

Birdy

Birdy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Video games, drawing things from video games
Yes! I love the chao. In fact I just started a new garden in Sonic 2 that's NiGHTS themed. I gots a fly/fly neutral (NiGHTS) called DaYZ, a fly/fly/ dark ("Reala") Dusk, swim/swim neutral (Green Gulpo) with a toothy smile Jawz, (gonna give him a bat so he has no legs XD) swim/fly neutral (Dinosaur/"Gillwing") Gil, fly/power dark ("Clawz") with a toothy smile named Fangz, and the new accident from my other garden translucid orange fly/power neutral (scorpion /"Jackle") Ace.

Hehehe good idea, not trying to 1up you, but take said orange chao breed it with a normal chao and you have a 1/5 (or so) chance to get a translucid orange chao. Thus having rings on it's horns. Oh and give it Phoenix wings for a cape XD

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
Translucid? XD Sorry, I've always heard it called 'Half-Normal', so it's sorta funny to me.
Anyway, a Translucid/Half-Normal Orange Chao has green highlights. (I think. It's been a while. BTW, Highlights= Paws/Stomach/horn rings/etc.)
Now, there was this marvelous FAQS on GameFAQs... *Goes to fetch link*

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/fi...ttle_s_chao.txt

There. Aster Azul's All-S Chao FAQs.
Don't let the name fool you, there's lots more than just S-Ranking your Chao in there, including the Half-Normal Colors, and TRANSPARENT Chao, which is always fun. XD Lucky me, I had the GBA game before I even got the Gamecube.

Edit: Good God, I sounded like a sleazy door-to-door salesman just then. XD

RachelF19

RachelF19

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Ty beanie babies,Music, Singing,Karate, The Nightmare Before Christmas. My two favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas.
Post the recipe for the Reala chao. how do I make a hero Nights chao ????

Guest_Scapegoat_*

Guest_Scapegoat_*
  • Guests
Nice find. I used to be obsessed with my chao... I'm glad Sega included My Dream in JoD as a sort of chao garden for this game.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
I actually have a Jackle chao. His name's Chip, and I found out about him on accident. Since his best stat was power, I raised him to be a dark/power type, and what do you know? I call him my best accident ever. Maybe when my Jackle - chao - in - training (named Presto) grows up, I can post pictures. He's (Presto) even got a crazy smile like Jackle!

Post the recipe for the Reala chao. how do I make a hero Nights chao ????

You can't make a hero NiGHTS chao, trust me I've tried. It must stay neutral. To make a NiGHTS chao, give flying type (purple) chaos drives (and ONLY chaos drives, as slow as it may be) and keep the chao neutral by switching from hero to dark occasionally. To make a Reala chao, give flying type chaos drives to a dark type chao. I have two Reala chao, one named Amity and the other Jenna (and one NiGHTS chao, along with one Jackle chao).

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
I've got an idea for a Puffy chao:

1.Make a pink Sumo Chao
2.Give rabbit and skeleton dogs until it only has ears
3.Give bat

Insta Puffy in Chao form!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
So do these chaos work in Sonic Adventure DX?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
They work better in DX because you don't have to alternate between Light and Dark as you have to do in SA2:B.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users