Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EEEEEEEE! So happy!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
My lovely friend MushuD on deviantart got me a NiGHTS figurine and omg, it's the cutest little thing!
*HUGSHUGS*
It stands about 2 1/2 inches tall and it comes with a clear stand.

I have a digital camera, but the quality is horrible and it has no flash, so pics might come soooooooon.

Phantom Rin

Phantom Rin

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
That's mighty nice of your friend.
I don't have much money for merchandise but dang if I could resist its adorableness.
I had recently gotten one too but, because I thought it'd just be hard to find later on.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Yes join my army of PaPetch!

I have two now thanks to SEGA @_@; I'm painting one as U.V....

Actualy i was wondering if anyone else has done custom paint jobs on the PaPetch toys?

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Actualy i was wondering if anyone else has done custom paint jobs on the PaPetch toys?

I'd probally destroy it by painting it.
D:

*TRiPPY chews Ayame's face*

That's mighty nice of your friend.
I don't have much money for merchandise but dang if I could resist its adorableness.
I had recently gotten one too but, because I thought it'd just be hard to find later on.

Thanks. :lol:

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
Thats fantastic and it is really cute isnt it? ^__^

I havent even opened mine yet from the seal though for fear it might break!

Here is a picture of it inside the box! :P

Posted Image

Haruka

Haruka

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon, Sonic, NiGHTS, Animé&amp;Manga, draws, cats, chocolate, plushes...
Congraduletions:3 the figure is so cute ^^. I have one too.

I love "C:" NiGHTS face XD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Aww.... I want it! It's so cute!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

I don't dare paint on my PaPETCH- it was a birthday present from Seiya and I loves it to pieces! Though if I had two MORE of them, eh heh heh, I would try and make Reala and/or Purgatory, though I don't know how I'd do his ram horns. :/

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Thats fantastic and it is really cute isnt it? ^__^

I havent even opened mine yet from the seal though for fear it might break!

Here is a picture of it inside the box! :)

Posted Image

I've opened mine and it's on my desk right now. :3

Woot! Pics!

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach
I recently bought one off ebay and I think the bugger is cool.

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
Doesn't anyone have a picture? All I can find on ebay are pics from the box...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users