Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy critters, comics and animation, retro things, videogames, the 80's
Well, I figure since I've been posting the most random topics, I might as well ask if anyone's seen this most awsome movie. Don't keel me :I

mackerz

mackerz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
THAT MOVIE IS FULL OF WIN AND LULZ.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Pie Yesu domine...

Dona eis requiem...

*THWACK*

(This movie is full of WIN. I thank my Grade 11 Social Studies teach for introducing my class to this gem! XD)

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
I love it dearly, as it is full of random and dry humor. I didn't care much for the ending though, it felt a but too anticlimactic. :/

NeoKairi

NeoKairi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Yes, but has anyone ever watched their other films? Don't get me wrong. I love this one, but that's all anyone seems to talk about. They've made other movies, you know. D:

Lupilha

Lupilha

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Oh, it's a great movie. Also Life Of Brian and Meaning Of Life. Always look on the bright side of life~ *Crappily whistles the whistling part* Always look on the light side of life!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
for Declaim (a speech compatition) the piece I'm reenacting is the pet shop sketch. Everthanks to Mr. L for letting us watch Monty Python after school
"Lovely bird, the norweigen blue.... whats wrong with it?"
"It's DEAD, thats what!"

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy critters, comics and animation, retro things, videogames, the 80's

Pie Yesu domine...

Dona eis requiem...

*THWACK*

(This movie is full of WIN. I thank my Grade 11 Social Studies teach for introducing my class to this gem! XD)

I love it when the monks do that XD

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.

Yes, but has anyone ever watched their other films? Don't get me wrong. I love this one, but that's all anyone seems to talk about. They've made other movies, you know. D:

Not to mention Monty Pythons Flying Circus. International Philosophy is my favourite~

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
We finally went to Spamalot recently :rolleyes:

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
You luck stiff!!!! (JK) I've heard thats a good play.....

NeoKairi

NeoKairi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I went too see it in April last year, while I was in Las Vegas. T'was... brilliant. <3

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Has anyone seen it?! A better question is has anyone not seen it. The movie I mean. Not Spamalot.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
*sighs and reluctantly raises hand*
I haven't seen it...

mackerz

mackerz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
I've never seen it. >:

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.

*sighs and reluctantly raises hand*
I haven't seen it...

I've never seen it. >:

Posted Image

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
Okay, it's a good movie. BUT, it's not frikking awesome. I probably wouldn't be able to watch it right now. I can't stand to watch it very often. Once a year is good. I'll probably wait more than that to watch it again though because a guy at my school let another guy borrow it, and that guy let someone else borrow it, and somehow it got passed all over the school. So, literally all of my school has been randomly quoting the movie AND I FREAKING HATE IT!!! I like Monty Python's Flying Circus.

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)
This is my favourite Monty Python film (I've seen Life of Brian and The Meaning of Life as well)! I must find it, it's somewhere in my house...

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Monty Python and the Holy Grail = BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

I also love the TV series Monty Python's Flying Circus. HILARIOUS!!! I own the entire series on DVD.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I like Monty Python lots except for Holy Grail. I do not think I would mind the movie quite as much if not for the fact that it is quoted FAR TOO OFTEN. (For those in the UK who may not know, the only Monty Python most folks in the US are aware of seems to be Holy Grail).

I would have a hard time saying which things I like the most. I want to say Life of Brian is my favorite but at times it can be less funny than other movies/tv show.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Monty Python is indeed over-quoted but that doesn't stop me from loving the film. A friend showed me a recording of Spamalot but the guy with the camera was lousy :lol:
*BANG*
*thud*
This demonstrates the value of NOT being seen...

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Monty Python and the Holy Grail = BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

I also love the TV series Monty Python's Flying Circus. HILARIOUS!!! I own the entire series on DVD.

I'm going to have to check the show out! (besides, Holy Grail's the only Monty Python creation I've seen thusfar, so...)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
The TV series is way better! Although you have to be fairly intelligent to get a good portion of the humor.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
It all depends on the type of humor you enjoy. (I am one of the few that seem to enjoy dry humor) I think thats the main factor that determines whether you like the T.V. series better of the Movies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users