Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Highest WORLD Rankings

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Each day if you achieve some amazing new world ranking in any of the levels, tell it here. I'm doing this post because DiGi is getting disturbingly good at the game.

So lay it out-

WORLD:
LEVEL (or boss):
RANKING:

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I've managed to achieve 9th place on Cerberus.

World: Delight City
Boss: Cerberus
Ranking: 9th

Posted Image

Photographic proof, just because i would like to remember that position before i get nocked down a peg or two ;)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
*sniff*

World: Aqua Garden
Boss: Girania (I think it's Girania)
Ranking: 856th. *sigh*

It's a personal record for me, anyway. Yes, I'm pathetic. The big fishie gets me every time.

Monophobe

Monophobe

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
One of many no doubt, but still....

WORLD: Pure Valley
LEVEL (or boss): Link Attack
BEST SCORE: 999 links
RANKING: 1st B)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
After having numerous disconnections last night during random two player races, i decided to work on my Cerberus time instead and load any progress up to the rankings in the morning. And i've improved. Woohoo!! XD

WORLD: Delight City
BOSS: Cerberus
RANKING: 5th

Posted Image

Posted Image
Eat it!

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
World : Aqua Garden
Level : Chase

Posted Image

World : Crystal Castle

Posted Image

World : Memory Forest

Posted Image

World : Delight City

Posted Image

World : Lost Park
Level : Bomb Panic

Posted Image

They're me best ones. I'm working on the rest for now :P.

Also, 999 Link attack'd Pure Valley, lost Park, Delight City and Aqua Garden.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Nice work, Jof man. I still think you've played the game before... in another time and place. :)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Anno.. My highest ones are~

Queen Bella
Best score: 282
Rankings 67

Bellbridge (Will)
Best Score: 109240
Rankings 134

I guess thats not the best, but they're my best.

And DiGi, that picture is hilarious. XD

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Just upped my Sky Concert score by 100 points *donesn't know how*.

World : Memory Forest
Level : Sky Concert

100 points made the difference of 70 positions !

This time, I'm sure theres like.. no way any person can get a better score than that.. yet.. there ya go.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
People can share score/positions right?

I bet the entire island of Japan shares No 1.

EVERYONE.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

People can share score/positions right?

I bet the entire island of Japan shares No 1.

EVERYONE.

DiGi and I share 67 on Queen Bella, with the exact same score. XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
After feeling quite happy with my times on Cerberus, i decided to go after one of the other bosses so i chose Bomamba. Why i chose her i don't know. I figured she's one of the bosses that takes the longest to beat so if i could shave off some seconds i could work my way up the ranks. I managed to cut off 30 seconds and that took me from a position in the hundreds to 9th. :P Bloody wonderful!

WORLD: Crystal Castle
BOSS: Bomamba

Posted Image

Also, me and Purg are sharing 67th position on Bella XD
It's because the game records times in whole seconds. If it recorded times with milliseconds also then rankings would be more individualy placed but never mind, eh? XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Shaved a second off Bella and got thrown from 67th to 45th. :P

WORLD: Memory Forest
BOSS: Queen Bella

Posted Image

And, although not as fantastic as my other times, i went from 200something to 53rd on Chamelan.

WORLD: Lost Park
BOSS: Chamelan

Posted Image

Still trying to figure out ways of beating these two quicker.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
*knows she really shouldn't be even LOOKING at these forums, nevermind posting in them, but has been avoiding the obvious spoiler-threads (almost all of them)* Yeah, if they had individual scorings, the numbers would get WAY too high. Also, especially if this gives you a ranking regardless of whether you have your Wii hooked up to the global thing, the rankings might be programmed into the game itself, like, once you reach a certain score, it ups your rank (though that does NOT explain why shaving off a few seconds bumps you from the hundreds to ninth, so this is probably a bogus theory). ^^;

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
I worked hard for this one X3

WORLD: Lost Park
BOSS: Chamelan
RANKING: #1

Posted Image

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Oooooooh nasty.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Daaaaayamn! Nice!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I really wish SonicTeam would've made an online score table with usernames so we could see what other peoples scores are ;) It seems like a nobrainer to me.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
I wish I could take pictures of my screen. :<

Even though the only noteworthy ranking is the one I have for Bomamba, at 199 seconds.
This got me a rank 6 on the listing.

WORLD: Crystal Castle
BOSS: Bomamba
Score: 199 sec.
RANKING: 6

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Oooh...so close to Envy's score...nice going btw!!

Posted Image

And a nice score on the Aqua Garden Chase Mission...best I've had against the boss Girania is a 1.9...gotta figure out a 2.0

Posted Image

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Dream of Ocean: Aqua Garden
4th Mission: Marine Escape
Best Score: 29,070 - A Rank
Ranking: 18

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Yay! I matched Envy's #1 ranking on Chamelan with a time of 292. Here's a video for anyone interested: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pAC9Hll_IzE

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Yay! I matched Envy's #1 ranking on Chamelan with a time of 292. Here's a video for anyone interested: <a href="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pAC9Hll_IzE" target="_blank">http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pAC9Hll_IzE</a>

;-; Well congrats.

XD

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Another #1 ranking! Here's a video of the run: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=FkNbjqkh1EI

World: Delight City
Level: Neon City Battle
Score: 52,390

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
A #2 ranking on the Aqua Garden Chase Mission. Here's the video: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=SXcAe5cMBF8

World: Aqua Garden
Level: Chase Mission
Score: 169,575

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach
WORLD: Memory Forest
LEVEL (or boss): Queen Bella
RANKING: 6
Posted Image

Sorry had to take the pic with my phone. My camera is dead.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Probably the MOST idiotic question ever heard on these forums, but I'm clueless how to even FIND my "World Ranking". :P

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Probably the MOST idiotic question ever heard on these forums, but I'm clueless how to even FIND my "World Ranking". :P

When you go into story mode you want to view "Will's Memories" or "Helen's Memories" (the book that lays beside the kids on their bed). In there you can flip through the pages to see all of your scores, and if you are connected to the internet you can update your world rankings.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
No wonder I can't find it... I'm not connected, but I can look at my book and see what my score is and compare it to all of you...

Cruithne

Cruithne

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Ya know, it's only a matter of time before someone breaks out the Action Replay. .-.

But anyone who does that is a freakin cheapskate.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
We all know that, and there probably is someone who has never heard of us and used it.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
A #2 ranking on the Crystal Castle Chase Mission. Here's the video: <a href="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wyr9fnHEZU" target="_blank">http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wyr9fnHEZU</a>

World: Crystal Castle
Score: 198,640

A #4 ranking on the Pure Valley Chase Mission. Here's the video: <a href="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=T2VYh_FJGAc" target="_blank">http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=T2VYh_FJGAc</a>

World: Pure Valley
Score: 177,060

A #4 ranking on the Memory Forest Chase Mission. Here's the video: <a href="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KdqQBk6SEQo" target="_blank">http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KdqQBk6SEQo</a>

World: Memory Forest
Score: 348,745

vincentdante

vincentdante

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
thats awesome charlie.

I have no# 1 on the pure valley and aqua garden link missions

my highest non-link ranking is helen's bellbridge level I'm at #40 with a score of 114640 I'm going back to improve everything now that I have an A on everything (and when I'm not looking for dreamdrops the sole reason I haven't really tried until now XD).

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Pure Valley
Link Challenge
zomg Rank: 1
Posted Image
My guess it's the most recent player to hit 999 takes the top spot..
Gotta improve that Chase Mission score

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Oi, I got 4th on sky concert in memory forest which utterly confuses me :/ I linked together a combo with all of the starting rings and got a perfect on the song... so why 4th?

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

Oi, I got 4th on sky concert in memory forest which utterly confuses me :/ I linked together a combo with all of the starting rings and got a perfect on the song... so why 4th?

Did you do acrobatics while doing the combo? that extra 40-50 points is a small margin from perfection but still required to be perfect. I myself royally suck at this level. I cringe when i have to play it. Once i get my dreamdrop and A i boycott this almost as fast as bomamba.

Btw. Top score = 1 in aqua garden link challenge (not that hard to do, sure many other people share this)

Eveything else at LEAST top 100 cept donbalon who i think is like 126. My chase runs are about top 30 at minimum each (iI think my best is like 14 in Pure Valley).

Leedz

Leedz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Well, I don't post much around here, and I just discovered how to do world rankings tonight, soooo I thought I'd brag a little. My best rank isn't a single digit like most of you guys, but I think it's pretty damn good at least. My best score is in the second Donbalon battle.

World: Pure Valley
Boss: Donbalon (second battle)
Total Participants: 4,990

Like I said, not a single digit, but I still think that's pretty good considering how many I'm up against. Screenie to come when I decide to not be lazy.

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
Beating Cebrberus is fun! :D

WORLD: Delight City
LEVEL (or boss): Vs. Cerberus 5th Mission
RANKING: 31

Oh so happy about this, it's amazing how much 2 seconds less can bring you. XD It went from 300 to 31. O_o Yay!

Guest_ganmew_*

Guest_ganmew_*
  • Guests
hey guys! Guess what1 i just linked ~165~ rings on the pure Vally octopaw race!!! -_-
And i got all ~50~ nightopians in the river rappids! Cool huh.......* think a little bit* probaly not huh... ... I bet that some one here has already got higher......... *sits down digectidly and plays with jackal plushie*

JUPiTERMAREN

JUPiTERMAREN

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:pokemon nights and talking to people who dont treat me bad for things i believe in! one day i want to buy a dolfie doll from japan and lots of pocky LOL oh cruel insternet shopping!
wow really? you are so better than me, i cant get links at all, i just play the game for the pretty sparklies! i need to practise more

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users