Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JoD Reviews by the fans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Since a few of you have aproached me with reviews for the new game i figured it would be sensible to gather them all in one place. Be it text based or audio or even video blog type.

So if you've played JoD, got a decent length through it and/or completed it then feel free to send me in whatever you want to subs. I'll get working on the section after the current update I'm working on.

Thanks

TRiP

PS) When i say a review i mean a detailed written/spoken review of the game, not a list of things you either like or dislike. Please take your time with your submissions or they may not be included. General fan opinion should just stick to the forums.

trueBLUE

trueBLUE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
If I write it, what format do you take? .txt or .wrd? Do I need HTML codes?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
.doc or something plz. Or just email. I can do the formatting but it would save me time if you done it :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users