Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

THE FALLEN

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS came into being. Falling from the heavans, his body forming. Save Nightmare.... Save Nightmare.... Save Nightmare....

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
He continued to fall until he nearly hit solid ground. He flew up and saw a creature in front of him. "What's your name, Maren?" Asked an odd looking Nightmaren.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
'I am.... TORiAS... I think...?" The Nightmaren looked at his funny clawed hands. "Excuse me, but where am I, and who are you?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"We're in Nightopia, and I am Nyclone, Being of Lightning. I was created about a week ago, incase a Nightmaren known as NiGHTS has a change of heart. Why were you created, 'TORiAS'?" The Nightmaren known as Nyclone said. He was green with four jesters, a tuxedo-like torso, he had two yellow bands on his feet, the color of his eyes. Below his "tux" was a sapphire-like gem, he had literal metal shoulder blades, and matching cybernetic arms.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"To... Save Nightmare? Whatever the hell that means...." He scowled, straitening his back, and dusting off his tail coats. "Who is NiGHTS?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Some Maren who Wizeman thinks is a rebel. 'Saver of Nightmare' huh? Well, from the sounds of it, you don't really have much of a clue of your origins, do you?" Said Nyclone. He was a little bit shy around new maren, but he liked this "TORiAS"...

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Yeah. I don't." He looked upi, ruby eyes spying a figure on the horizon... "What the hell...?!" Reala collided with TORiAS, head first.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Well, I didn't think a Maren would come ruin my fun again. Well, time to do what I do best." Nyclone threw a sonicboom at Reala, which was edged with plasma orbs which he called "Ele-orbs".

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
TORiAS pushed Reala off. Reala hissed at Nyclone. TORiAS stood and graved Reala by the ruffles of his collar.
"What was that for? Do you have some kind of problem with me...?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Do you have a problem with TORiAS here?" Nyclone controdicted. He never really liked Reala so much.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Yes, IDO. Let go, you insignifagant peice of sh!t."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"You might want to hold your tounge, Maren, Unless you want to become maren-ash." Nyclone said. He acted asif he wanted Reala to fight him...

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
TORiAS hissed " I will kill you if you don't tell me who you are, and why you're here..."
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM?!?!" REala glanced at Nyclone "What're you lookin at?!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"That's Reala, TORiAS. He's Wizeman's pet. Oh, and Reala, that." and Nyclone pointed at Reala.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"How... Lame. PET! PHA! I can do better than that..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Yes, but make sure you don't become a drone like him, doing Wizeman's dirty work and such..." He said.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Never." TORiAS was sure.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Exelent. Now, let's leave him," He pointed at Reala. "And find out your origions. I wouldn't mind an adventure!"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Reala hissed.
TORiAS ignored him.
"Fool. Why would you let yourself be controled?"
TORiAS left with Nyclone.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"He's been under Wizzy's control alot longer than the two of us. Don't be so hard on him. Now, the best place for things about origions is in Nightopia's Memory Forest. All memories, good and bad, come straight to mind here." Nyclone explained. And the two walked of to Memory Forest.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Got it.... Memory FOrest..." TORiAS mused, forgeting about Reala....

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
The pair contiued to walk to Memory Forest. "Hey, TORiAS, Ever wonder what its like in the Waking?" Nyclone asked.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Yeah..." TORiAS muttered ", I do... I mean, what is it like to have substance? TO be real, not just a spirit, an intangible dream?"
The duo moved on, when they ran into a girl with brilliant pink hair ", OH!" She gave a cry ", Who are you?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"We are real, just not in the eyes of visit-" Nyclone sad, just realizing that there was a Dreamer infront of him. "-Ors. Uh, my name is Nyclone and this is TORiAS. So anyway, humans just try to come up with 'Scientific' theories to explain us. Humans are so dense."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Excuse ME?!" the human's tone was indignat ", I do know I'm dreaming you know! And that, Mr. Nyclone, was very offending!!!!"
TORiAS responded ", I don't think the Visitor likes you very much, Nyclone....., but, I see your point. How can they just simply explain us away?"
"STOP IGNORING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The girl screamed.
The two Nightmaren gave her a blank stare.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Just call me Nyclone. It is to your kind, but can you blame us after millenia after millenia of neglectance? Can we start over to where nobody's ear gets damaged? I'm Nyclone, lucid dreamer." Nyclone said.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
" I am Megan, and yes, I'm Lucid," the girl replyed, staring down Nyclone with feirce brown eyes.
"Well, Megan," TORiAS responded ", if you'll exscuse us, we have memories to search for...."
"I'm coming with you! you won't be rid of me that easily!" she seemed resigned.
TORiAS gave Nyclone a wary galnce.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Let her come. She could be of use. And Megan, do you have to stare at me so hard?" Now, Nyclone has always had this odd ability to comunicate with other creatures that have an electromagnetic pulse. 'He has no Idea why he's here. Don't be so tempermental.' Nyclone thought to Megan.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Really? The fact that Megan was not alarmed he was inside her head spoke volumes about her experience as a visitor, OH! I didn't know! I'm sorry....
TORiAS sighed "If you insist Nyclone. I may have a practical knowledge of this place, as we've discovered, but I still don't have a working knowledge. I have no idea how to survive....."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
'Its fine, just be... not so short tempered.' "And that's what Memory Forest is for!"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
" Thanks for helping me... You could have just left me there, but you didn't......" TORiAS sighed ", My knowledge says Nightmaren are cruel and useless... but.... how can I think that of myself? Of you?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Most of them are, and I could've, but we're different from the others, and I sensed that you were too from the start."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"That's why you're that way, like NiGHTS!" Megan chirpped.
" According to my knowledge, NiGHTS is.... evil..... like Reala.... or.... Wizeman..." TORiAS cast a questioning glance in Nyclone's direction.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Well, NiGHTS has been secretly planning an escape, but Wizeman wouldn't give a noobie like you get that info. And NiGHTS is my dad." Nyclone said to TORiAS, then Megan.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"You're dad?" Megan's jaw was agape...
"That's something to casually stick onto the edge of a sentence...." TORiAS sarcastically said.
TORiAS stared up "well, if we ever want to find out where I come from, we should get moving...."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Well, I was cloned from all six first-level DNA, so yah."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
TORiAS grinned ", That's why you seem so strong, eh?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"That and the fact I'm half Zeus. But lets get moving."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
TORiAS, Megan, and Nyclone moved silently through memory forest. They reached a shrine, and Nyclone stopped...
"This is it?" TORiAS asked.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Yes. The first book you read will be a biography of who you are. Down to the last detail." Nyclone said, picking up a book striped with gold and green, with his name printed on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users