Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Movies you're looking forward to...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

NeoKairi

NeoKairi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Yes, just as the title suggests, talk about any movie you wanna see. For me, only two things come to mind:

- My Name is Bruce: Bruce Campbell is abducted by these people in a small town in Oregon, where he is forced to fight an ancient Chinese war deity. Think Evil Dead meets Galaxy Quest.

- The Neverhood movie: As a fan of both games, I'm UUUUBER-excited. Especially when it will most likely be in stop-motion and will have Doug Tennapel, the creator and director of the games, direct it.

All other movies could fall off the face of the Earth and perish. I just need to see these two. D:

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I haven't been looking that much into movies recently (minus Sweeney Todd and a few others), but... I've gotta be excited about Citizen Siege, 9, and... Oooh... I forget what it was called >>. It's a 3D-Animation movie about a man coming to an alien planet, and he's considered an alien there and everyone fears him. Think of ET except the roles are switched; the human is the alien and the aliens are the humans.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Sweeney Todd. It still hasn't come to Sweden, and I'm bubbling with anticipation. D<

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I'm looking forward to Iron Man. Iron Man is one of my favorite heroes. Also, I enjoyed every movie the director did before this one so I don't think it will be too bad. It's just looking good.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I'm especially looking forward to Forbidden Kingdom, starring Jet Li and Jackie Chan. That looks so badass!

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Forbidden Kingdom and Mamma Mia. I seen Mamma Mia love and have been waiting 5 years for the film. EEE MERYL STREEP :D Now i have to pray and wait for a Wicked musical movie.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Really, I'm looking forward to the entire series. Narnia books are one of my childhood favorites. I just hope they stick to the books a little more than last time, or at least don't change the characters' personalities. I was hopping mad in the theater when Susan and Caspian kissed at the end. I'd hoped they'd just leave it with an implied romance. It never happened in the books, and Caspian is going to meet and fall in love with the lady he eventually marries in the next movie, so it'll make him look like a shallow flirt. *sigh* They could've waited just one movie to bring in the romance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users