Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crossover-Style NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle, etc.

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Posted Image

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
XD TO DEATH
Oh my God, that's funny. Reala as the Joker. XD Makes you wonder what would have happened in JoD if Sega had taken THAT route. XD Although, the probably had it in mind, what with those bat-tights. XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Inspired by TehLazyOne's Solid NiGHTS-
Posted Image

ViXEN

ViXEN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I like to draw,play video games and listen to music! This is my OC,Kei... Kei:*Waves* Hi! My fanmaren,ViXEN... ViXEN:Hi there!^^ and theres a whole bunch of em' I want to introduce...but I don't think I have enough space. XD<br /><br />My favorite games:NiGHTS,Devil May Cry 1-3,Psychonauts(PS2),Paper Mario:TTYD,Super Paper Mario,Golden Sun,Viewtiful Joe 1&amp;2,Kingdom Hearts 1,CoM and 2,Shadow of the Collossus,Crash Twinsanity/Tag Team Racing,Armored Core,Custom Robo(GC),Pokemon,Phantasy Star Online/Universe,Monster Hunter.

Posted Image

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na,BATNiGHTS!!! 8D *SHOT*

But seriously,that is awesome. Ree as Joker really fits...in a creepy way...(Maybe is Reala's lipstick XD)

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted Image

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....
*death by JokerRee's crazy glare*

His expression = PWN.

PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:I like video games! 8D Video games video games video games... and movies. And Homestar Runner. And drawing and writing and reading and funny things and animals and animals doing funny things... *rambles on and on and on*
So I recently rewatched the Strong Bad Email "original". ONiON NiGHTS, coming soon! :P

Here he is, people. ONiON NiGHTS.

Posted Image

ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS! ONiON NiGHTS!

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
I SHALL do this when I have my free time of doing nothing. Just posting here so I could easily go to my recent posted page and come back from here. So I shall post it sometime soon. XD Now all I need is an Ideya....err... "idea". Mmhmm.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...

I suppose I should repost this horror from the original "mock Reala" thread:

Posted Image

My Little Pony...My Little Pony
What will today's adventure be?
Will there be exciting sights to see?
Where will you wander? Hither and yonder
Letting your heart be your guide
I'll be there right by your side
I'll be there right by your side

*bursts out laughing right away*

That doesn't suit Reala, THAT'S why it's funny!

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
If you ever see reala riding a pony in your dreams,you know its the end of the world *or you know you've gone insane*

i got a crossover

SpiderNiGHTS!

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Guilty NiGHTS!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users