Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The comercial

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Jackle's best friend

Jackle's best friend

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
So I just came on here to see what was new, and as I did the JoD commercial played on my T.V. It was like perfect timing, that commercial is on way too much nowadays. I really don't think that the commercial is going to help their sales too much, most of the people buying NiGHTS already know about it right? What do you think about the commercial?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I think they're trying to pimp the game through obvious subliminal messaging.:D

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
But if its openly talking about NiGHTS, how can it be subliminal? Its SUPERLIMINAL!

"Hey you!! BUY NiGHTS!!"

"okay!"

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
must be working, Purg.. most of my frequent and relatively main-stream over-industrialized places that I visit do NOT have a copy of the game on their shelves at all.

Not a bad thing.
Will be a bad thing once I try to buy the beast for m'self.. unless I land that job with Gamestop.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Actually, here in Canada, I haven't seen the commercial yet!? I keep watching out for it so I can record it but it never comes on. Maybe I'm not watching the right networks or at the right time??

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I've seen the commercial three times spread out over time. I don't see it often and I don't remember what networks gave it. Pretty sure I saw it during Adult Swim once.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Adult Swim? I saw it on Cartoon Network, but not Adult Swim. What time did you see it?

MagicalWingLT

MagicalWingLT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Well lets see... You must know that I love NiGHTS cuz why else would I be here? lol I became a NiGHTS fan 2 and a half months ago... I knew about the original NiGHTS Into Dreams game back in 1996 but wasn't able to play it since I didn't have a Sega Saturn... So now I bought one and then bought the game... Well I just love the game... So that's my little story lol...<br /><br />Now as for my other interests, I love Anime... Especially the Transformers series and such... I also love to play video games such as Sonic The Hedgehog... But you already knew this cuz I love playing NiGHTS lol<br /><br />I also like to draw and doodle... Although I haven't drawn as much recently... Maybe I'll draw something now... A NiGHTS picture perhaps? hehe<br /><br />Well that's all my interests :)
Yeah I see the commercial alot on Cartoon Network.... They must like the game hehe...

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I still haven't seen it on TV *tear*

But the Japanese ones are so much cooler. I want JoD to have a Yoshida Brothers commercial where the two guys bring Wii to some acrobats, not just the Disney type one (while not the original Disney type one, it's still lame Disney type).

Uhobi

Uhobi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:games, fantasy books, music, oddities
i've still only seen the commercial once...actually i think it was the adult swim spot..

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I see it on Nickelodeon all the time. And Cartoon Network. I think I even saw it on SpikeTV once. Then there was that time I could SWEAR I was watching the Science Channel.....^_^

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into anime and video games, but my hobbies are arts and crafts.

Will be a bad thing once I try to buy the beast for m'self.. unless I land that job with Gamestop.

If you do, better hope your manager is nice and the customers have sense, otherwise working for GameStop is awful.

I see the commercial a lot, I enjoy seeing it advertised =]

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I enjoy when the commercial flashes "9 out of 10" along the screen and I go YAY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users