Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A couple of updates for tonight

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Just spent a good few hours tidying up the subs emails and downloading lots of stuff i will add in the near future.

But anyhoo i updated a few little things-

2 wallpapers from Maresuke
extra plushie photographs in Plushies from Lithe Fider
3 playlists

Now to bed i go!~ whoosh

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
WHoo hoo! Thank you.
Also, I lost my website so anything you didn't get that I've sent you, give me heads up and I'll see what I can do.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Thank you for adding my playlist! *suffocating hug*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users