Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

what does this stuff do?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
I don't know if this really warrants a new topic, but I didn't know where else to ask.
So far I have gotten all A rankings and found all 60 dreamdrops... supposedly I should have unlocked everything, but there are still a few small things that I don't get.

- I was looking through the JoD soundtrack and towards the bottom of the list there is one track which hasn't been unlocked yet. Anyone know what it is/how to unlock it?

- during the delight city chase mission, there is a part where you fly around a giant pool table. Owl says, "Doesn't that glowing 9 ball look suspicious to you?"
It must do something, else Owl wouldn't have mentioned it... but I have yet to figure out what.

- in the journal entries for 'My dream', there are five icons. I have two, a pian face and a heart, but the other three are still greyed out.
I have no idea what they mean or what I did to get those first two. What are they?

anyone else notice any other unexplained things?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
The 9 ball needs to be knocked into a pocket to make the chute you need to escape it come out. So since you managed to beat the game, that means you used the 9 ball, possibly without noticing it.

Soundtrack I haven't paid enough attention to

the icons I dunno because I think that last time I looked I didn't have any. XD

LadyKyuu

LadyKyuu

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

- I was looking through the JoD soundtrack and towards the bottom of the list there is one track which hasn't been unlocked yet. Anyone know what it is/how to unlock it?

I can help you with your missing track problem. What track is above and below it?

Draykon

Draykon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
There are 4 "My Dream" tracks. They're played at random, and don't show up in the sound test until you've already heard it. Just keep playing around with My Dream until you have it.

The 9 ball needs to be knocked into the hole to make the chute, as Purgatory says.

The icons no one's really figured out yet, I don't have any. x.x

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
The icons: I got a Nightopian face and a heart after I went out and visited someone and had someone come visit me. I don't know what the others are for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users