Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

10pt Bonus

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

RedTail

RedTail

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
I'm sure some of you may have already figured this out, and it may have even been buried deep in a thread here somewhere, but I figured I'd give this its own topic. For those willing to boost their scores a little, you can get a 10pt bonus for each ring you pass through while using your L/R triggers. Just 10pts for each ring. It doesn't keep multiplying unfortunately. Hope that helps.

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into anime and video games, but my hobbies are arts and crafts.
Oh! That actually does help! I was wondering why they didn't put the acrobatic rings back in the game, I miss racking up points with acrobatics displays. This will definately help to improve my scores a little ^^

RedTail

RedTail

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Apparently it'll work with blue chips as well. Just make sure you're doing the trick while the blue chips are hitting you (Ex: Complete the paraloop first and then tap L or R).

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Useful top! :lol: Thanks to pointing it out to those who may have missed it.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Wow! I would have never thought of that! That really works!

Draykon

Draykon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Ah, I was wondering what acrobat mode was for. Would be good to know if I hadn't already All-Aed x.x

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
What?? I almost thought this exact thing happened in NiD, and I figured it would be a good idea and wondered what use the acrobatics had otherwise than looking fancy.. omg really? I'm so dense I haven't noticed

kurosen

kurosen

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
This is a revelation to me... Good job!

A's here I come :(

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach
You know I was wondering whether or not the acrobatics played any part in the points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users