Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pan's Labyrinth

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Uhobi

Uhobi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:games, fantasy books, music, oddities
i'm actually surprised that no one has put a topic for this up yet. Anyway, Pan's labyrinth has got to be one of my all time favorites. the cinematography is amazing, the story is great, and the characters do everything that the character types should.

Has anyone else seen this and if so, what are your thoughts on it?

mackerz

mackerz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
I thought Pan's Labyrinth was really good.

The only part that really creeped me out was when the guy got his nose smashed with a beer bottle. o---------0

But when Ophelia went to the room with the thing with the eyes on his hands, why didn't she knock his eyes on the ground then eat all of the food??? XD

Or at least that's what I would've done.

Uhobi

Uhobi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

I thought Pan's Labyrinth was really good.

The only part that really creeped me out was when the guy got his nose smashed with a beer bottle. o---------0

But when Ophelia went to the room with the thing with the eyes on his hands, why didn't she knock his eyes on the ground then eat all of the food??? XD

Or at least that's what I would've done.

hehe, that's gives a great mental image of the thing pulling a velma "where are my eyes, i can't find my eyes. i can't see anything without my eyes!"

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
The movie has always been one of the main movies that reminded me of NiGHTS stuff.

Uhobi

Uhobi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

The movie has always been one of the main movies that reminded me of NiGHTS stuff.

which is exactly why it needed a topic here. i figured it was appropriate.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I especialy thought this when i seen the ending of JoD and:

Spoiler

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

I especialy thought this when i seen the ending of JoD and:

Spoiler

YEAH!! I was like, Wizeman, you are not the Pale Man >:|

I loved Pan's Labyrinth for the neat Brothers Grimm type fantasy story, but the slicey-dicey violent parts made me have to look away and cover my ears >_> yes I am a bit squeamish shut up.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol yeah, Pan himself reminds me of NiGHTS.

mackerz

mackerz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

hehe, that's gives a great mental image of the thing pulling a velma "where are my eyes, i can't find my eyes. i can't see anything without my eyes!"

If I was a master at flash I'd so make that. XD

Pale Man: OMG WHERE ARE MY EEEEYES???? *CRAWLING ALL OVER FLOOR*

Ophelia: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *EATS FOOD**RUNS AWAY*

And about the Wise Man thing I noticed that too.

Uhobi

Uhobi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Pale Man: OMG WHERE ARE MY EEEEYES???? *CRAWLING ALL OVER FLOOR*

Ophelia: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *EATS FOOD**RUNS AWAY*

then she gives them a kick so they roll a little farther away....just to mess with him

mackerz

mackerz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

then she gives them a kick so they roll a little farther away....just to mess with him

My friend told me it'd be better if she stepped on them or something.

Which it would.

Elias

Elias

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
XD What made me want to see it the most, was cause i only saw part of the movie on a japanese tv show, where they showed that CLip, and it looked like Silent Hill scary. XD Sadl,y tha twas the only SH type scary part in the movie

My cousin brought this up, but what if all the things in the movie, were just her imagination, you know? The only thing was the Root thing, cause she got it from Fawn, and not somewhere else. But alot of stuff, you can always point out "Well, this happened, but looking at it like this, this could have happened as well" You know what i mena O_o?

mackerz

mackerz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

My cousin brought this up, but what if all the things in the movie, were just her imagination, you know? The only thing was the Root thing, cause she got it from Fawn, and not somewhere else. But alot of stuff, you can always point out "Well, this happened, but looking at it like this, this could have happened as well" You know what i mena O_o?

That's what I think. Like she was hallucinating the entire time.

Uhobi

Uhobi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

XD What made me want to see it the most, was cause i only saw part of the movie on a japanese tv show, where they showed that CLip, and it looked like Silent Hill scary. XD Sadl,y tha twas the only SH type scary part in the movie

another one would be
Spoiler

Lupilha

Lupilha

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
One of my favourite movies. I went to see it with my mom at some Fine Arts cinema here because they didn't show it at any place, just "fine" places. xD That place had sushi! But it wasn't that great.

Anywho, loved it all, I got really freaked out the first time I saw Captain Vidal bash that guy's face in, I know, fake, but it just made me flinch a lot.

Afterwards, my sister explained to me that it was all in the girl's head, it was her imagination to escape to from the horrors of reality but I still liked thinking that all of it was real, after all, how could she enter the room where her little brother was in without being noticed leaving her own room. So it could go both ways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users