Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

They're getting rowdy o_o

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Lavos

Lavos

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
So today I go into my My Dream to check up on my Pians. This is what I see:

-three Pians seeming to compete for the highest hover
-two Pians trying to drown each other in a cauldron (no joke o_o)
-a couple Marens chasing around one Pian, who seemed oddly calm given the situation
-one Pian sulking in the corner
-a Pian that followed me around and kept ramming me with a huge grin on its face. It was rotating around on all three axes too. I think it was trying to smile for the camera while simultaneously trying to kill Will off. o_o

I think a beer keg must have wandered into My Dream along with the giant blimp.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
My Pians do that all the time. I once had to break up a mosh pit of about 40 Pians. They kept ramming into each other and yelling. Near the disco ball. I assume it was a mosh pit.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
XD!!! A pian mosh pit?!? That must be so funny to watch!

nirniva

nirniva

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

My Pians do that all the time. I once had to break up a mosh pit of about 40 Pians. They kept ramming into each other and yelling. Near the disco ball. I assume it was a mosh pit.

I wish JoD supported custom soundtracks so you could have played "Sandstorm" right then.
I wonder how that would affect their behavior...
BREAKDANCING PIANS FTW!

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into anime and video games, but my hobbies are arts and crafts.
A mosh pit?! Pians are so silly :lol: I'm still trying to figure out why most of mine scream in terror when I approach and then run away from me :(

EDIT: Ok, maybe the reason they ran was because I didn't know I needed to FEED them. Yeah, that helps.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
The only thing mine have been doing is throwing footballs at each other at top speed and having leaping contests. Did you notice that they seem to smoke when they go up in the air?? O_o

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
No, my pians don't smoke, they just like to fight.

Wizeman the Wicked

Wizeman the Wicked

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computers, animals, reading
My Pians like to gather around the music boxes and sing. It's good because I know where most of them are, but it's bad since it's hard to feed them all when they're clumped together. When they're not singing, they're flying waaaay up high or dancing on the disco floor. I noticed the smoking. It amuses me so. xP

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
XD I don't think they're smoking. You know the 'Exhaling on a cold day' thing? I think it's that. Otherwise... They probably would have bumped up NiGHTS rating because of chain-smoking imps. XD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
*sketches fan art of a Pian in prison clothes with a cigar* Oh man.... The oppurtunity was just too much.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
lol I didn't mean smoking cigarettes!! XD I meant they go up so fast they're shooting smoke in a straight line from the floor to up in the air. Like a jet. Only its really weak smoke, you have to really look for it.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
OH! Oh lord. Yes, my Pians do that. I thought you meant like, smoking a cigarette or something. Oh well. My chain-gang Pian is still going up on DeviantART.

Wizeman the Wicked

Wizeman the Wicked

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computers, animals, reading

OH! Oh lord. Yes, my Pians do that. I thought you meant like, smoking a cigarette or something. Oh well. My chain-gang Pian is still going up on DeviantART.

Can't wait to see that. XD

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into anime and video games, but my hobbies are arts and crafts.
First they ran from me and now they mob me whenever I visit! I saw a few watering the trees and at first I thought they was doing something else... pubically improper >_>

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Yours water the trees? o_o mine never do that... maybe that's why they all get cut down ;_; noooo my TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS...

I thought the "smoke" was just dust they kicked up or something. XD

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Actually, the ones that water are mixed with the moth nightmaren. I guess they're nature lovers?

Though I've been wondering why my trees have been cut down, guess it's not just me! o.@

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
The trees usually get cut down and more grow elsewhere. Happens to me too.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
All kind of crazy stuff can happen there. I was just in there and I saw one of my pian eggs on a bonfire and a mepian was nearby giggling. WTF?! No roasting alive in MY DREAM!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Well technically it's not alive yet, it's just an egg... Guess that Mepian wanted an omlet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users