Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Should i even Bother to do a new NiGHTS Tribute Album?

• This topic is locked This is a poll-only topic
No replies to this topic

Poll: Should there be another attempt at a Tribute album? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Should i even Bother to do a new NiGHTS Tribute Album?

1. Yes! I'd gladly help out! (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. Yes, but i won't be helping out (4 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

3. Nah, probebly not a good idea, your terrible at Music, and your recording quality ain't good neither (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Hell no! Your Music is a Assult on my Friggin' Ears!! (0 votes [0.00%])

5. I'd wait until you get better recording equipment, if you ever get the chash for some (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
Considering Zero Percent of you even Cared about the last one, San's a few... Should i bother? I want to, belive me i do, but it's more then Discouraging when people seem to take no notice. I really need the confidence Boost, considering that there's a Huge ammount of talented Musician's already submitting to NiD.com that im TRYING to go up against (And Failing rather Patheticly, mind you.)

I'll let you decide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users