Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MyDream Online with unlocks?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

NeTTOSAiTO

NeTTOSAiTO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Ok as most of you know you can unlock
Spoiler

So what i was wondering was, if you go online
Spoiler

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Hmm. Wow! Have you unlocked
Spoiler
yet? I know I haven't..... 60 Dreamdrops is hard to get!

Draykon

Draykon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
It appears to me that it
Spoiler

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I haven't tried that yet, but I unlocked them as well. Try giving someone else your friend code and visiting their Dream. Set up a meeting date, then go online and ask if they see
Spoiler
Will, or Helen.

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
If ayamemaiden comes by this topic, she can probably tell you. Yesterday I had her in my garden while I was playing as
Spoiler
, she showed up as
Spoiler
, but it may have been different on her end.

NeTTOSAiTO

NeTTOSAiTO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
hm ok but it would be cool if
Spoiler
then they would be all WHAT THE HECK! lol

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
It seems that if you play as the regular kids or the unlocks, the person you visit will always appear as the second part of that pair. I was playing as
Spoiler
and I both went to someone else's Dream and invited another into mine and they both came out as
Spoiler
. The first person I was with only had two Nightmaren in his My Dream and two saplings, so he was probably new at it- most likely a little kid, so I doubt that he had all the Dream Drops. If he played enough to have them all, there would have been more in the My Dream.

Elias

Elias

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Purgy, your new icon is hot -w-

Oh! well, yeah. it goes like that. If you play as Claris or Elliot, then who ever you visit will be the either Claris or Elliot, such as if your Helen or Will, they will be either Helen or Will (and visa versa)

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Topic Solved. Purg gains +10 provage points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users