Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fat NiGHTS

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
I was playing around with the stunts in Soft Museum and I found this glitch where NiGHTS becomes fat! LOL...not sure if this was already a known glitch but I had to share it with you guys. Once you dash NiGHTS goes back to normal.

Video on youtube: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=yLBHzlwYSks

And pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Old news! ^3^

http://www.nightsint...p?showtopic=332

gsk

gsk

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Video games, indie music, films
Nice to see a vid of it though, right Ezekial? :mellow:

Cheers for that Charlie lol fun to see.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Old news! ^3^

http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum//ind...p?showtopic=332

Ahhh...nice find EZEKiAL! I had a good laugh when I discovered it. Guess I'm not too surprised it was already known after all these years!

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
I sense Rule 34 at work.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Whoa, NiGHTS! Lay off my mom's brownies! I know they're delicious, but you've really let yourself go! *is shot*

DMN

DMN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
This reminds me of the "sitting NiGHTS" thing I found, but I'm sure everyone's pulled that one.
Though it IS weird to be controlling NiGHTS's flightpath during it...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
How on Earth does that ball of flab stay afloat....?

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
ROFL!Oh yeah,I saw this on Youtube and favorited it as well...
Crap,I wish I had the game now.NiGHTS can't let himself just
go like that! ^_^

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Diet and excersize, NiGHTS. Work that treadmill! Come on! Paraloop! Paraloop! Feel the burn! I want to see some Looping, Mister!

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games

I sense Rule 34 at work.

Sadly, I thought the same thing. The internet has ruined innocent subjects for me. XD

Guest_123_*

Guest_123_*
  • Guests
wheeeee! new puffy! XD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Oh GAWD. *always hated Puffy*

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Oh GAWD. *always hated Puffy*

Hey, I like Puffy. :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
That's all right for you, ayamemaiden, but Puffy personally always scared the bejeezus out of me. A big fat woman in spandex? Someone shoot me in the head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users