Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Ideya Gems

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
Millions of years ago, the world now known as Nightopia was dark and dull. That is, until Wizeman and Mother came. They decided to form a wondrous world, full of complex beauty and darkness. They created 8 gems that formed the backbone of the world. The blue tear of intelligence, the emerald of growth, the shard of hope, the orb of purity, the diamond of courage, and the three gems of darkness. Mother took her five gems and out of them created orbs of each energy, known as Ideya. She planted the originals throughout the land and gave birth to the utopia of nightopia. Wizeman, however, had different plans. He wre the three gems of darkness and used them to create the dark world of nightmare. With these gemes he sealed Mother away, and created his minions known as nightmaren.

Present day

PRiNCE sat on his throne thinking. He had overheard talks of a Nightmaren uprising east of his kingdom. They were looking for five gems. "Hmm..." PRiNCE's eyes widened. "The Ideya gems!" He knew where one was, but the other four were unknown to him. "Maybe I can get some people to help me find them. If Wizeman gets them, then..." PRiNCE couldn't stand to think of it. He sent out a message in the form of a small piece of parchment. "All who are interested in a mission of the utmost importance, please meet me in the palace of Crystal Waters."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Sitting upon the steps on Neon Tower, TORiAS recived a message.
"Utmost importance... Eh?" He grinned, maybe this would help him find his past? NAH! But, he needed a chalenge. Just sitting here was boring. So he got up and flew of twoard the place in notice.
"HEY! I'M HERE! SOMEONE GONNA HELP ME!!!"

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
PRiNCE stood up from his throne when he heard someone talking. "AH! The first one to help! Hello!" He flew down towards TORiAS. "I don't know if I can help you, but I think you can help me. Have a seat!" PRiNCE whistled loudly and a chair appeared under TORiAS. "Just sit and wait a while. I'll explain when a few more people show up."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Thanks much, uhhh...." TORiAS sisn't know the Maren's name", Wait.... Did you just say my name just now, or was I, ecscuse the pun, dreaming...."
He tapped the jewel on his chest", THis stores Ideya of Dreamers.... I can also "see" the future... I don't know if that can help any, but.... What the hey!"

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
PRiNCE was confused. "No, I don't think I even know your name." He sat on the air and thought a moment. "But you do look familiar... Anyway. This ability to see into the future, how far ahead can you see?" He waited, and then asked another question. "Also... Why would you store Ideya?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Oh, I'm TORiAS... many, many thousands of years... and I USED to work for Wizeman... ... .... a long time ago..."

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
"Then I guess I have seen you around there. I also worked for Wizeman." PRiNCE paced around the room impatiently. "Is anyone else going to show up?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"NO... I don't belive so. NOt that I can tell...." TORiAS stood up, staring placidly at PRiNCE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users