Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS into Dreams Unboxing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Coolmatt49

Coolmatt49

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Hey, I just got NiGHTS into Dreams for the Sega Saturn today after buying it off of eBay. I bought it brand new so I decided to share some pictures of what's in the package. (The NiGHTS game which includes the 3D Game Pad). Enjoy! :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This may bring back a few memories to those lucky enough to have gotten it around when the Sega Saturn was out.

After playing the game for the first time, I can say that I am VERY pleased with it. The game has smooth control and the graphics (although primitive by today's standards) are the best for the system (at least I think they are, I haven't played many Sega Saturn games, but the graphics are incredible nevertheless). I can see why this game alone led to a strong fanbase that would continue on without a sequel for a decade.

EDIT: FIXED!

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Congrats! And nice pics! Looks like it's in great condition. I bought NiGHTS off eBay too, although I ended up getting the game and 3d controller separately, and the packaging was in pretty rough shape, but playing the game is all that matters!

If you're at all interested in improving your scores or need help figuring out the levels make sure you check out scoreattack.net. You can post your scores there as well as ask questions. That's where I learned everything.

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Hey Coolmatt - thanks for the pics. I already have nights and the 3d controller but I'm still pretty envious. if it was me I would put that boxed copy in a glass display case, and buy a second hand copy of the game to play!! I cant believe you managed to find a brand new copy!! Congrats!!!!!

Coolmatt49

Coolmatt49

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Hey Coolmatt - thanks for the pics. I already have nights and the 3d controller but I'm still pretty envious. if it was me I would put that boxed copy in a glass display case, and buy a second hand copy of the game to play!! I cant believe you managed to find a brand new copy!! Congrats!!!!!

I could have done that, but I really wanted to play it and I didn't feel like trying to pay again for another copy of the game on eBay (that copy did cost a pretty penny). Also, I REALLY REALLY wanted to play this game :P.

Glad you enjoyed the pictures!

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Fair enough. I do shudder to think how much you paid for it, i've seen how much those game/controller boxed copies go for - i'm sure it means you appreciate it all the more though and i know from playing the game myself that it was worth it. enjoy it man!!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Excellent find.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I am so gonna steal this.....I want this so bad I can taste it. It tastes like seafood.

gsk

gsk

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Video games, indie music, films
lol cool. I might be joiing you, but by buying a second copy for pad - mines a bit dodgy at the moment ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users