Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How many blocks is required to save games in NiD?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Coolmatt49

Coolmatt49

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
I wanted to know how much space does NiD for the Sega Saturn take up to save games? I have a Sega Saturn but all it has is just internal memory; is that enough to save the game?

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Internal memory has been fine for me but I don't have a lot of other games saved yet. I just checked mine right now and there are 2 save files, the Score Data (30 blocks) and the A-Life Data (197 blocks). Also, if you have XMAS NiGHTS it will use up 55 blocks.

Coolmatt49

Coolmatt49

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Internal memory has been fine for me but I don't have a lot of other games saved yet. I just checked mine right now and there are 2 save files, the Score Data (30 blocks) and the A-Life Data (197 blocks). Also, if you have XMAS NiGHTS it will use up 55 blocks.

Awesome! Thanks for the reply!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users