Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

good free music!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Browsing the net, I find quite a lot of music that is available for (legit.) free download. Does anyone else know of any sites where good music can be legitimately downloaded for free?

I have to point you all in the direction of an argentinian artist called Sebastian Escofet. Do a search for him to find his website - you can freely download all of his albums for free. I have only listened to a little but special mention must go to the album Meditaciones. Track 2 was used on a mobile phone advert in the uk about 2 or so years ago. The whole album is very beautiful, haunting and dreamy. He's also a nice guy!!! - so go download!

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
www.dontdownloadthissong.com

'nuff said.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
I don't really download songs. I prefer to listen to them via Youtube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users