Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reala and Helen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

*mindgutter* @_@;;;

*is going to be shot for this* Reala doesn't mind being used. *cough* For the right price. *is shot*

NeTTOSAiTO

NeTTOSAiTO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

I read this and bad things flow through my brain. ^_^

XD well ITS TRUE..... just not in that way XD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

XD well ITS TRUE..... just not in that way XD

It's just the way it was worded. Made me think of bad things lol. Yes. XDDDDDDDD

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD

It's just the way it was worded. Made me think of bad things lol. Yes. XDDDDDDDD

lmao.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
XDDDDD *still laughing hysterically*

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....
*instant nosebleed of DEATH*

*phoenix down*

Ahem... I think Reala does kinda-sorta-not really care about NiGHTS. When he imprisoned him in Delight City he took the liberty of warning NiGHTS to stay in the cage lest he be eaten. Why didn't he just leave NiGHTS to roam about and get gobbled without knowing what hit him? And he warned NiGHTS about Wizeman's impending wrath....

So yeh. He does care about NiGHTS a liiiiiittle bit. Probably he isn't even aware of it himself. *shrugs and goes back to the mindgutter with Hime*

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I feel bad for Reala... he's always been one of my favorite characters... *cries* Bytrayl hurts.... I would know.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala kicks ass, but the frilly collar has to go. Once that goes, he'll officially be kickass again.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D

Reala kicks ass, but the frilly collar has to go. Once that goes, he'll officially be kickass again.

Amen! He reminds me of Shakespeare when he wears it! ^_^

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games

Amen! He reminds me of Shakespeare when he wears it! <_<

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him well.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D

LOL

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

What soft, though yonder Nightmare breaks? 'Tis the east, and Reala is the dawn. See how he Touch-Dashes Maren Balloons towards his brother with his claws? *sigh* If I were the making of that Maren Balloon, that I might touch that claw.

XDDDDDD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
XD!!! Dear god, you guys! *rofl*

Anyway, On Topic:

Now that I've seen that particular scene for myself, Reala's tone is actually suggestive (as in hypnotic). Helen is rather skittish by nature (which NiGHTS commented on in an earlier scene: "You're afraid of everything, aren't you?"), so it's not surprising that she's flustered and afraid when Reala spills the beans. By saying what he does in that particular tone, he's adding to Helen's confusion so she stays still long enough for him to draw the dark paraloop. His posture during that sequence (notice that he always has one hand palm out over Helen's head) may indicate that perhaps Nightmarens have mind affecting abilities (not surprising), since Helen seems to be completely blind to what's going on around her during that sequence.

What puzzles me a bit is why NiGHTS was so upset about Helen learning the truth. He was so guilt-ridden that he couldn't even face Helen, much less pay attention to what Reala was doing. But that's a topic for another thread. ^^

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey, my English class is reading Macbeth in class now, so expect more crap like this lol.

Crazynightfan

Crazynightfan

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Something else though, Reala makes an interesting point in that scene. Why WAS NiGHTS wearing that random mask in Crystal Castle? My first thought was "Oh cool the dolphin persona, I'm gonna wear it for no reason!" but it wasn't the dolphin persona. It was actually the same kind of mask Reala was wearing.

NiGHTS could have worn it to trick Reala I mean Reala didn,t come until NiGHTS took it off.

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
About Persona masks that Reala and NiGHTS wear as a symbol of loyalty... Maybe they're not just symbolize loyalty, but also connect them with Nightmare? I mean, Reala wears his mask so that he can use Nightmare's energy, NiGHTS doesn't wear his Persona hence he's not connected to the Nightmare and cannot use it's energy... That's just how I explain why Reala seems to be stronger that NiGHTS, unless purple jester is dualized with the Visitor...

Back to the topic... Well, I think too that Reala said those words to Helen only to distract her from the fact he was circling a dark paraloop around her. What surprise me is that NiGHTS didn't do anything - he even didn't notice! Also, in case of Helen, Reala talked so much and drew a dark circle slooowly, while in case of Will he seized NiGHTS in a cage first, and then circled Will in a dark paraloop quickly... Now why's that?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Hey, my English class is reading Macbeth in class now, so expect more crap like this lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Well, better start exersizing my laughing box... :(

Moto

Moto

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Videogames basically :P
Oh come come now, truth is you people want Reala to show a Kind side so he can go the way Of Shadow in the Sonic games, Am I right? whats wrong with having a truly great Evil figure for a change :( before sega go and make everyone a good guy.... However saying that how awesome would a 'ReALA (he needs crazy spelling to XD ) Journy of Nightmares' be

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Well, better start exersizing my laughing box... ^_^

The original quote from the book:

"Out, out brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

My parody:

"Effeminate Maren! Life's but a 'looping Maren, a poor dream that flies and 'loops the Pians to their dooms, and then is caged no more; it is a tale told by a Dreamer, full of Ideyas and dreams, signifying insanity."

Ya see what I done there? LOL

Moto

Moto

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Videogames basically :P

"Out, out brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

My parody:

"Effeminate Maren! Life's but a 'looping Maren, a poor dream that flies and 'loops the Pians to their dooms, and then is caged no more; it is a tale told by a Dreamer, full of Ideyas and dreams, signifying insanity."

Ahh Verry Clever, You should have a cookie for your wit -gives cookie-

Cruithne

Cruithne

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Hmmm...

What if Reala had been one of those 'marens that got their souls replaced, but his original soul wasn't fully taken out, so there's a faint flicker of it left? =O

He and NiGHTS could've tried escaping, but Wizeman found out. So, when they tried to get away, Wizeman used his hands to catch them. Reala was caught, but NiGHTS was missed. NiGHTS would've tried to help Reala, but Reala yelled at him to save himself. So NiGHTS got away. =3

So Wizeman was ticked off so he replaced Reala's soul (although he didn't know that a teensy bit of Reala's soul was left) and Reala became the annoying little bugger we all know and love today.

So when the whole Helen scene happened a wee bit of what was left of his consciousness came up and made him look like that for those few seconds.

I'm not making any sense, am I? xD *shot*

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

My parody:

How could I miss it... <_<

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Heheheh.... I guess people are getting sick of my Shakespeare jokes. Oh well, time to think up some new Ideyas. <_<;;;;;;;; Bad puns are my business.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Heheheh.... I guess people are getting sick of my Shakespeare jokes. Oh well, time to think up some new Ideyas. ^_^;;;;;;;; Bad puns are my business.

Nope!I've all my life I've just been the king of sarcasm! :P :(

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
That's impossible, for I am empress. :(

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Alright people, back on topic.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Alright, alright. Let's not get Icachan mad at us. I'd rather not have admins pissed at me.

BACK ON TOPIC.

I do agree that Reala had a little bit of something in his voice when he talked to Helen. Maybe he's just a pervert. :lol:

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games

Alright, alright. Let's not get Icachan mad at us. I'd rather not have admins pissed at me.

BACK ON TOPIC.

I do agree that Reala had a little bit of something in his voice when he talked to Helen. Maybe he's just a pervert. :lol:

This is a Rule 34 the internet does not need. D:

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Like everyone's saying, I think he's just trying to trick Helen long enough to create his portal of darkness.Oh,and DAiLiGHT,from the "where you are" section,I'm guessing the empress of the padded cell where Britney is..we really need to make a topic where everyone creates their own NiGHTS twist on classic poetry

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I'm not sure I see this going any further, there's only two conclusions being repeated so I'm gonna close this up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users