Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

One of my pains

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
It's wearing yellow and orange and has twinkle dust (the stuff that NiGHTS gives off) coming from it when it flies around.

It actually just kinda appeared, the other pains are starting to surround it.

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
JACKLE!? D: -hopes and gets over excited-
But he's not a pian... oh well. xD

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
Could it be a King/Super Pian?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
GARSP! Does it look any different from the others?

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

GARSP! Does it look any different from the others?

Yes. none of the others wear orange and yellow and give off twinkle dust as they fly/ you carry them.

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Unless it's wearing a crown, I wouldn't say it's a king pian just yet XD

I have a couple pians that leave a trail like that... I think they might be Goodle mepians or something.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

Unless it's wearing a crown, I wouldn't say it's a king pian just yet XD

I have a couple pians that leave a trail like that... I think they might be Goodle mepians or something.

This one hatched from a egg I think. I know I has those blue bird mepains and those blowfish mepains, but I didn't see the goodle hit a pian.

Are the ones leaving a trail also wearing yellow and orange?

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Dunno, I'll have to check. But I have some pufferfish mepians that are orangey-yellowy, and my mepians make crossbreeds all the time. Behavioral traits get passed along too.... maybe yours is some sort of crossbreed meep.

LadyTwinkle

LadyTwinkle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Designing, theatrical makeup, painting, costume creation, sewing, 80's animation, comic books, Traveling abroad. And of course NiGHTS!
screen cap?

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

screen cap?

if I can find my camera I will make a little video.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
okay...So apperntly i have 2 mepains of the same kind, who have the same type of head and tail, they are the ones who spawned the pian this topic is about.

I made a video of it, but YouTube is take its sweet precious time.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Do you have any Goodle mepians? If you do, do you also have Shleepians? If you have both, they could have bred. My Shleepians don't sparkle, but my Goodle Mepians do. My Shleepians have yellow vests instead of blue.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
The video:

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
D'awwwww. He's cute.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Looks like a Shleepian to me, though I don't know why it sparkles. I don't -think- either of mine do.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
I don't have any shleepians.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Its obviously a Misty-Pian. *Points at avatar*

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.
Moth maybe? I have a moth mepian like that, but no sparkle dust. I have an eel one with that though.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
I've had a couple of these, and I can confirm (sadly) they are not King Pians. As for what they are, I'm not 100% sure, but I think it is a mixture of Goodle and a Shleep. If you look closely at the coat it's wearing, you can see it looks a bit bubbly, like the sheep coat. I can try to get some pics of mine up if you want.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
What is a King Pian? I keep hearing the name thrown around and I have no idea what they are or how you make them.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
King Pians are super-rare. You get them by breeding two half-pain, half-mepian that have different parts.
Lika, one has the Mepian head, the other doesn't, the other has the body, the first doesn't, etc. They can't have the same mepian areas as the other, basically. When they mate, there's a one in so many chance that it'll come out as a King Pian, which is basically a Nightopian with a crown on it's head. Nobody knows what it does in THIS game, however, since it's rare enough to just get those two compatible half-mepians, let alone to get them to mate, or even produce the King Pian.

In the old game, when you got a King Pian, it was supposed to build a huge tower in the middle of the level. However, since the Nightopians have their own area in this game, I doubt it does that anymore. Maybe a small tower. *Shrugs*

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
You're mysterious Pian is now confirmed to be a Shleepian. I spent literally half an hour making different Pians today and that is, without a doubt in my mind, a Shleepian. Though I don't know why they have those big fancy wings and glitter.

I also have half a billion mixed Pians, but still no luck with a King. I'll keep working on it though.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

King Pians are super-rare. You get them by breeding two half-pain, half-mepian that have different parts.
Lika, one has the Mepian head, the other doesn't, the other has the body, the first doesn't, etc. They can't have the same mepian areas as the other, basically. When they mate, there's a one in so many chance that it'll come out as a King Pian, which is basically a Nightopian with a crown on it's head. Nobody knows what it does in THIS game, however, since it's rare enough to just get those two compatible half-mepians, let alone to get them to mate, or even produce the King Pian.

In the old game, when you got a King Pian, it was supposed to build a huge tower in the middle of the level. However, since the Nightopians have their own area in this game, I doubt it does that anymore. Maybe a small tower. *Shrugs*

Um. Wow. How did you get one in the old game? I thought Pians died when you Paralooped them.

nirniva

nirniva

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Um. Wow. How did you get one in the old game? I thought Pians died when you Paralooped them.

They did. I haven't played the original, but from what I've heard, it was best to go around as Claris or Elliot when you were trying to get specific Pians.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

They did. I haven't played the original, but from what I've heard, it was best to go around as Claris or Elliot when you were trying to get specific Pians.

So how did you get them as Claris and Elliot? Jump on them Goomba-style? And when you did get them, where did they go? <_< <_< ^_^

Golden~Hedgy

Golden~Hedgy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Sonic The Hedgehog, NiGHTS, fanfiction, drawing, Avatar: The Last Airbender.... and more
Sheesh... I feel like a total n00b here... I don't have a single Mepian at all.. I still don't understand how to get one.. T_T

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
That, I can help you with as well. You know that ball that shoots out whenever you touch-dash a Maren? Aim that ball at a Pian. And if it does't hit one, follow it around until it disappears, if there are Pians nearby. It follows the same rail NiGHTS does, most of the time. Once it hits a Pian, it creates an egg. Fly up to the egg and hatch it, before paralooping the Mepian. Most of the time it ends up as half-mepians, however. 'True/Pure' Mepians, as I call them, have all the Maren parts, and they have a warped little laugh when you feed them. I only have two 'True' Mepians, which are in the resting area at the entrance to the garden, but I have a bunch of half-mepians.
One of them is a Deworm Mepian, which floats itself up in a bubble, (Pain in the butt to get him to STOP doing it long enough so I could put him in the rest area) and the other is a Shleepian.

NeTTOSAiTO

NeTTOSAiTO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
IDK about the colors, but I have like 4 normal pains flying around that also sparkle. They look cool!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I have a bunch of pians that sparkle. I think they sparkle when they're happy.

CJ_Sparksterchan

CJ_Sparksterchan

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, reading, playing video games, wasting time on the 'net... XD

I have a bunch of pians that sparkle. I think they sparkle when they're happy.

I have one pian with sparkle trails, totally normal with no Mepian parts, and that one has been perpetually happy since it was hatched. (I have a fair few pians that aren't exactly happy with me. ^^; ) I'm inclined to think it's happiness too... maybe uber-happiness? I have others that are cool with me, but none of them sparkle.

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
I have some that sparkle too, and I don't know if they're mepians or not... I dont spend a lot of time with them just yet. Strange thing though, the pians that I caught with a paraloop are scared to death of me. Even if I feed them, if I come near, they scream and run away crying. =/

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Someone needs to come get one of my Pians with a blue tail. I have too much. D:

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
EVERY SINGLE ONE of my Pians that doesn't wear a hat sparkles. :) I guess hats prevent sparkles. ^_^ I must be a good 'Pian taker-carer-ofer...-nods-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users