Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Newbie extraordinaire, any-one have any tips?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

C-Puff

C-Puff

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons and Animation, Movies, Terry Pratchett, RPGs, art books, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Invader Zim, art, books, SPECIFIC anime and Manga, food, sleep, etc.<br /><br />I'm currently studying to become a 2D animator at VanArts (Vancouver school for the media Arts)
You now... the one where you have to tilt the board and make the cat balls fall into those holes? It's the second Boss you have to fight in the gladd castle level. It kicked my can on the first fight and my friend had trouble when fighting him/her as the last boss of the level.
Does any-one have any advice or tips on how to beat him/her?

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble with how the game's controls work. I assume it might just be because I am not use to it at all yet, but does any-one know which controller is the best for playing NJoD? I've been using the Nunchuk, I tried using the remote controller but that was even worse. What is every-one else using to play?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I'm using the nunchuk, but you could also try the classic controller or a Gamecube controller, which are closer to the Saturn pad, which still remains the best controller for NiGHTS.

As for Bomamba,
Spoiler

Good luck!

C-Puff

C-Puff

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons and Animation, Movies, Terry Pratchett, RPGs, art books, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Invader Zim, art, books, SPECIFIC anime and Manga, food, sleep, etc.<br /><br />I'm currently studying to become a 2D animator at VanArts (Vancouver school for the media Arts)
Thank you 8D I'll give that a try once I get a turn again XD; *Not my console*
My roommate has a Gamecube so I'll give it a go once we're back at the flat 83 otherwise I'll try getting use to the nunchuk because she's being playing more than me and she's finding it to work fine XD;; as I said, most likely it's just me

Anyway~ thank again!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I found that you just got to keep tilting the board wildly. It worked for me. Just be like "IMA SHAKIN' UR BOR'D!" And eventually they'll all fall in.

C-Puff

C-Puff

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Thanks XD I was finally able to beat her (The first time you face her) With 8 seconds to spare XDDD

I also went out and bought myself a classic controller which has made a world of difference. With th nunchuk I was frustrated up to the point of being put off of playing simply because it was really new and confusing to me. However although I'm still the biggest idiot you'd ever see playing the game I'm now addicted to playing XDD thank you so much for the advice guys! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users