Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bugs

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
My Dream is buggy lately on mine. It might be my Wii. It's been corrupted with Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I got stuck once in the little ball-rolly track thing in Delight City right before the pool table. I think it was because I was too eager to get going and drill-dashed before the boost. But I was able to get out, so it was okay, just a little annoying. I've also noticed that Queen Bella's boss fight is really glitchy. If one of the silk balls touches me from behind, then I can end up getting caught mid-air, unable to move forward with the ball rotating uselessly behind me.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
The Bella fight is so messed up. NiGHTS will sometimes grab a silk ball even if it's above the platform and he'll glitch with the scenary. Then, if you fly along and above the top row of platform you'll end up being stuck going in that direction until you come to a clearing so you can turn and go the other way. Nice idea for a boss fight and really quite fun when it doesn't glitch up...but they really should have spent more time ironing out that boss. Bella would have become a great addition to the bosses in NiGHTS if they had just given her that little extra care and attention.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
My Dream won't let me have more than 10 pians or nightmaren in my garden at a time. :) If I add more than 10, all of them die off within the expanse of two garden visits.

MADAMOiSELLE

MADAMOiSELLE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, gaming, nerdy things in general...
Exactly what happens to me when it freezes! Except sometimes it's just the screen it was on. I couldn't even power off; I had to unplug.

I think that's the Wii's fault because it happened to me in Sega Superstars Tennis.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
Awhile back I was playing on the Sky Concert stage in Memory Forest, and the view kept changing. It would be sidelong for the first few notes, then move up so that you were facing NiGHTS flying towards you. Naturally I couldn't see a thing and had to restart. BLEH!!

Haga11111

Haga11111

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Pie, NiGHTS, Sonic, Music, Random videos, RPs
In one of the chase missions (I think it was lost park or aqua garden), there was this 'Pian that was following me, above and behind me, and it copied me. I made it do a paraloop, but it just looped, noting more. I couldn't paraloop it :(

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

In one of the chase missions (I think it was lost park or aqua garden), there was this 'Pian that was following me, above and behind me, and it copied me. I made it do a paraloop, but it just looped, noting more. I couldn't paraloop it :(

its probaly a pian coin,all it is is just some pian that follows u for a short period of time,idk what it does,i just know its a coin.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I put a Mepian in the circle. I came back later, and there was only a normal Nightopian. "Huh?" I took it out, but it didn't change back. I put another two in, and the same thing happened. Is that normal?

::NiGHTS::lover

::NiGHTS::lover

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...

My Pians do that too! They'll jump off the edge of My Dream and die.

That thing doesn't happen to me...XD When I'm walking next to the edge of My Dream they start freaking out and jump out of the character's hands.
I SO need to make a few of my 'Pians commite suicide. I have too many...D8

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
my pians never suicide becuase they ussualy die from being token care of poorly *i dont have time to take care of them* :(

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Helen has a twin! I just found this video on youtube, which I don't think I've seen mentioned on these forums anywhere.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0GONjC_k8

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Helen has a twin! I just found this video on youtube, which I don't think I've seen mentioned on these forums anywhere.

<a href="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0GONjC_k8" target="_blank">http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0GONjC_k8</a>

That was posted in the Pure Valley glitch thread :3

MiTCH

MiTCH

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
Just now I was playing in Memory Forest and grabbed the Goodle just as it went onto one of those cannon thingies. (doesn't know what they're called) So NiGHTS grabs it, hits the thing, and lets go. He doesn't go through the cannon, just kinda sits there and I regain control. Meanwhile the Goodle flies away normally except it still thinks I have him. XD I'm looking for my camera/batteries for my other camera right now. I'll try and post pictures later.

Edit:Bah, the dumb thing went back to normal by the time I had a good shot. D: Ah, well. There's always next time.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Helen loves to get stuck in box shaped objects or the sundials in Memory Forest.

Tsukasa

Tsukasa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Harry Potter, drawing, reading, gaming.

its probaly a pian coin,all it is is just some pian that follows u for a short period of time,idk what it does,i just know its a coin.

They collect Chips from a wider radius than normal for you.

Dreams70

Dreams70

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
I had got stuck but got out before.
GO to delight city level and on the second mare(right after you brake the capturer) to the second capturer and on your left side of it go down. You are now stuck but you can get out, just stop moving, amd fly upwards.

I played around on delight city and notice on the first mare you can keep flying around the track. NO the items will not come back but if you just want to see NiGHTS fly around a few more times than usual then here's how to do so.
1) Go to delight city's chase mission.
2) Get dualized with NiGHTS
3) (optional) Get the key from the google
4) When ypu fly around the 1st mare instead of going through the cage how about going all the way up to the top. There is alittle space NiGHTS can get through. This will make you fly around the course again, again, and again. Remember you still have a timer and you can't get any dash power if all rings and gone so manage you dash power wisely.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hmm, seems like you found a neat little bug that lets you re-enter the Mare. Thanks-o. Maybe I'll try it.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Dreams70, I merged your topic with this one since it was a repeat topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users