Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jods Vibes

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Is anyone else getting weird jibbly vibes from playing/watching JOD game/cut scenes? Or is it just me?

the whole... "This IS really happening, isn't it?" shock is hitting me and I wonder if anyone else is feeling the same.

It took so long and I'm still in disbelief the Purple guy is on the store shelves. It's just so strange yet exciting... I'm just in such an illusive state... I want to know if it's just me or...

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Yeah exactly! I feel like it isn't real, there's no way this could be happening... but it is, it's so cool. XD

I've been going around to all the game forums I can think of, and surprisingly I'm seeing a lot of support. JoD is a polarizing game, so some people really seem to not like it, but it's such a warm fuzzy feeling to see new fans be born.

I'm used to thinking of NiGHTS in terms of a game that came out ages ago... for it to be brand new all over again is great. It's such a weird yet great feeling.

JoD definitely has its flaws, but I think it's a big success for Sega. I hope they continue the series in a similar vein...

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hehe, I'm with you, I still am not quite sure it's sunk in yet that I'm playing NiGHTS 2. Feels a little too unreal

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
I think the word that would best sum it up is 'surreal'.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I think I should stay of the forums a while. I'm getting a little too jealous lol

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
It's still weird to me. I don't think I'll really get it until I've actually holding it in my hand.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

It's still weird to me. I don't think I'll really get it until I've actually holding it in my hand.

Same... maybe in a year I can have a Wii and JOD and be like THIS IS REAL! Until then the youtube videos will just wig me out. lol

Tsukasa

Tsukasa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Harry Potter, drawing, reading, gaming.
I've accepted that it's real, I'm just gettin a bit annoyed at the wait now. People in Japan and America are playin away and I want a go :) lol

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Ah yes.... The surreal expierience of playing something I first played when I was nine years old. The first game came out when I was four, but who knows how to operate a Saturn at four?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I won't be feeling those vibes anytime soon as I got way to impatient of getting a Wii after an entire year. This PS3 should hold me out for a little while.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Ah yes.... The surreal expierience of playing something I first played when I was nine years old. The first game came out when I was four, but who knows how to operate a Saturn at four?

I taught my friend's 2 year old (At the time) brother how to play a level in Sonic Adventure 2... anything is possible.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Well, I didn't know how to operate a Saturn when I was four. I was too busy eating dandilions.....

Yes, I ate dandilions as a child. They tasted so nasty it took a dozen of those little barrel juice things to wash out the taste. I only did it on a dare.

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....
Very surreal. I almost couldn't believe it, but after Christmas and such it sunk in- "I'm actually playing NiGHTS 2. Yes, it is real!" I felt like I did with Kingdom Hearts 2; giddy but disbelieving.

As for the JoD 'vibes', I thought you ment something else XD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users