Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
I think of all of them, Reala would have to be my favorite. He's not afraid to get his hands dirty and just comes towards you with so much determination to rip you a new one. As for Wizeman, he's a royal pain. I hate the baddies that have to distance themselves from you so they can think they can hurt you.

Not to ramble on, but I would love to see more baddies like Reala roll their sleeves up and get ready to hand over a world of pain.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Personally, I've always loved Reala because he's just so much more interesting to draw XD All hard lines compared to the more graceful NiGHTS makes Sai a happy artist.
How things look when they're drawn is very important to Sai... is the only reason I started growing a goatee... and why I no longer have a moustache like my avatar over there! Could never figure out how to draw that and make it look good! XDXD

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
Oh,hmm,it's between Puffy or Jackel.I guess Jackel cause he is insane and makes weird noises. :)

Zero 22

Zero 22

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic, Drawing, Plushies, the list goes on ^____^
Plz don't make me choose ^_^

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
My favorite, besides NiGHTS, has to be Reala (even if he's a difficult boss, it's an interesting fight) or Puffy (because it's just so fun to toss her around in that fight, just as long as you don't bounce her into yourself).

Guest_PianFairy_*

Guest_PianFairy_*
  • Guests
I like clawz!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
My Favorite Maren. Sounds like a parody of My Favorite Martian. XD </random>

My favorite Nightmaren are NiGHTS, Reala, and Jackle. Each one is tons of fun to play with (in game and in fan work) and has his/her own individual charm. If the circumstances needed ever arose, they'd make such a great team. I can hear the banter now... XD

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
NiGHTS and Reala. I love NiGHTS because I've always been drawn to tricksters like Puck or Peter Pan. And I love NiGHTS' blank-slate, completely ambiguous nature.

As for Reala, I'm also partial to the whole "mirror image" theme. NiGHTS and Reala are probably the two most open-ended, controversial characters in the game and I appreciate that.

Spleg

Spleg

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I'm James. Call me that if you like, I don't mind. I'm 15 and I live in the lovely county of Lincolnshire, England. Fun fact. I have long hair. Another fun fact.<br /><br />I like lots and lots and lots of music, SEGA, Sonic games, Shenmue games, photography, video editing and effects, guitar, lots of retro stuff, Rube Goldberg machines, TRON (my favourite film), and a certain game called NiGHTS into Dreams...<br /><br />There's a lot more stuff that I like, but I think I've written too much now.
Jackle. No, Gillwing! No, definitely Jackle.

He's a crazy git with a maniacal laugh who for no reason has an infinite supply of cards. That, and his music is too funky for its own good. :)

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Aside from Puffy, I like Gillwing. I guess they grew on me because before I got NiD, I got the sampler, and they were the only 2 bosses in it, so I guess they stuck as my favorites.

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Throwing Prinnies and playing games.
i would have to say either jackle or reala. hard choice body or no body? hmm.

Starz

Starz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:TKD, Drawing/Sketching, Breakdancing, Sleeping, and hanging out.
I would say for me?

Jackle: He's so nutty and rambles and Gillwing: He's level is awesome and His theme music is one of my favs in the entire game and it only got better with his Christmas NiGHTS theme.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
My favorite maren is NiGHTS :D

XxGloMarenxX

XxGloMarenxX

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:NiD (of course!)<br />Oceanology<br />Directing Movies<br />Reading<br />Art<br />The fact that's it's Summer!<br />SEGA<br />faeries<br />Tennis
Jackle, definitely! He's so fun to draw! And his music rocks, and I'm not afraid to admit that the song from his boss battle is on my iPod xD
And in a close second, NiGHTS. As Much fun to draw as Jackle is, but he doesn't have that evil laugh that we all love Jackle for.
I've never really liked Puffy much, though. She reminds me of my old chorus teacher in grades 3 to 4, who I never really liked ^^;

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
NiGHTS, but Clawz comes close.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
Puffy was the most entertaining boss to fight, but I think Reala's battle is way cooler. Such a shame that Reala ends with only three hits...

jackle10

jackle10

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Jackle's my favorite 'cause he's just plain crazy and likes to throw cards at you!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?

Jackle, definitely! He's so fun to draw! And his music rocks, and I'm not afraid to admit that the song from his boss battle is on my iPod xD
And in a close second, NiGHTS. As Much fun to draw as Jackle is, but he doesn't have that evil laugh that we all love Jackle for.
I've never really liked Puffy much, though. She reminds me of my old chorus teacher in grades 3 to 4, who I never really liked ^^;

I have every song in NiGHTS on my I-Pod. Even the little diddy that plays when you go through a Trick Loop. =3

Koji_Tsunami

Koji_Tsunami

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

My Favorite Maren. Sounds like a parody of My Favorite Martian. XD </random>

My favorite Nightmaren are NiGHTS, Reala, and Jackle. Each one is tons of fun to play with (in game and in fan work) and has his/her own individual charm. If the circumstances needed ever arose, they'd make such a great team. I can hear the banter now... XD

Oh, God! Surely not... NiGHTS Heroes!!!!

Metal NiGHTS:How... could you... defeat me?
NiGHTS: We're NiGHTS Heroes!

Good Lord.

I like Reala quite a bit.
He's got a good contrast with NiGHTS. Also, it looks cool when they fight. :unsure:
Second is NiGHTS herself, of course, for all the ovbious reasons...(Main character...)
Third, Jackle, 'cause he's psycho. Like he would politely state how much he admires you, then murder you, and laugh his head off because of it.
Then Gillwing, because dragons of any kind rule.
Then Clawz, then Gulpo, then Puffy (she's stupid.)

Thank you for your time.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
I would have to say, that in order, it is:

Reala (Again, the whole darkside/lightside thing. Reminds me of duct tape [which is like the Force... it has a lightside and a darkside and keeps the world together!])
Jackle (Psycho. And I have a huge fear of that smile. o_O;)
NiGHTS (Yes. NiGHTS is third.)
Puffy
Clawz
Gillwing
Gulpo

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Reala
NiGHTS
Jackle
Clawz
Gillwing
Gulpo
Puffy

AirMax

AirMax

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:school-survival.net, NiD, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, anime, awesome, scoreattack.net
Jackle. To cool for a body, and to crazy for...a lot of stuff. His grin always makes me smile, and the cape. The source of his powers.

GoldDreams

GoldDreams

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:SEGA and Nintendo
One of my favorite Nightmaren besides NiGHTS itself, is Clawz. The way it'd jump around to light the toy mice rockets and its distorted cats meow were too funny. I also thought he was out of place with the other bipedal Nightmaren having more animal characteristics. Sadly in my opinion this level received among the worst tracks among the soundtrack. Its a shame this characters potential was never clearly realized.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Jackle. As much as I love NiGHTS and Reala, I have to go with Jackle! Heeee! ^o^

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Does Wizeman count? Because if not, then its hard to really pinpoint. My favorite boss character is Jackle, my favorite boss to fight against is Puffy, and my favorite boss level is Gulpo.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Reala [Long story, mainly involving my idea of how he was effected by NiGHTS' betrayal. He seems like the 'hurt[emotionally] but tough' character. He turns his sadness into anger and PWNS J00.]

(NiGHTS ties with Reala, of course, but I'm listing my favorite baddies.)

Jackle [I love his crazeh grin to pieces, and he's a fun guy to draw/write about. You can do so much with him! Besides, my boyfriend can imitate his voice near-perfectly. =P]

Wizeman [His design is great, and he's so posh! Did you ever notice that when you hit him, he says 'Oh, dear. . .'? I love it. =P]

Gillwing [RAWRG, period. I love his roar and appearance!]

Puffy [I got a 2.0 on her on my first try fighting her, and..I think she looks and sounds adorable! XD]

Clawz [Nyar! Fun stage, and I love kitties. Even if they are knife-toothed, man-eating, firework-loving nightmare kitties.]

Gulpo [No reason, he's just the only boss I haven't listed.]

sploit

sploit

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
My favourite of the bad guys is Reala ^_^

Sk8teland85

Sk8teland85

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Other than NiGHTS I would say Jackle, Reala, and Puffy are my favorites.

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
Well,besides NiGHTS,cause NiGHTS is my true fav.
But when it comes to the bosses...uh,I have to pick Jackal.
Why,cause he's a nut,and I love him for it! ^_^

dreamadien

dreamadien

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:plushies, clawz(WoOT), games and so much more
I LOVE clawz so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>_< how could you not love that kitty

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
My favorite battle has to be Reala, Clawz or Gulpo. Clawz and Gulpo were easy, but Reala's was pure awesome sauce.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
dreamadien, please do not double-post, especially if it's basically the same thing you have already said. Also, please don't use capslock since most people read it as screaming.

Ronnie

Ronnie

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Its always been Jackle.

His character design amazes me so much, how can something with so little body mass be such a challange (the only challenge in the game honestly)

His cheshire cat grin, his spikey yet essential mantle, his level design, the music *drools* his attack and speed.
His colour scheme.

Oh yes mad Jackle was my fave ^^

Guest_iheartnights_*

Guest_iheartnights_*
  • Guests
my fave has to be puffy...but gillwing comes in second.....i still dont know how to beat jackle though... :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Horray for all the Puffy love! She is DEFINATLY my favorite Nightmaren. She's fun to battle, draw, etc. and her music is awsome! Opera meets ska...or something <_<

Her beta name is awsome too- instead of just some wierd description (Frogged Dragon? What?!) or a similar name to now (The Reala) MRS. FATTY wins. Super duper wins. :P

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I'd have to say Reala. That dude is a badarse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users