Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just got all A ranks (spoilers for the reward?)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Kraken

Kraken

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Running (Cross Country), video games (especially NiGHTS, of course), and other various things.
The entire original NiGHTS sountrack was unlocked, and the Dream Gate plays an instrumental version of Dreams Dreams: Sweet Snow now. Not sure what else happened, I'll explore.

Oh, yes, and Dream Gate's also covered in snow. Quite nice

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

The entire original NiGHTS sountrack was unlocked, and the Dream Gate plays an instrumental version of Dreams Dreams: Sweet Snow now. Not sure what else happened, I'll explore.

By entire soundtrack, do you mean like, Level music is replaced.. or is it opened on its own somewhere ?

Kraken

Kraken

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Running (Cross Country), video games (especially NiGHTS, of course), and other various things.
Oh, there's a sound album unlockable when you beat the game on Will's side. The soundtrack is added to it, but I have yet to check it out (checking the ending first).

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

Oh, yes, and Dream Gate's also covered in snow. Quite nice

Get all the dream drops now you must...

Kraken

Kraken

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Nope, ending doesnt change.

Dream Drops have been done. =p I wrote about it in the Dream Drops topic.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

Dream Drops have been done.

So do we get them or not?

Kraken

Kraken

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Yup.

Spoiler

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Well thats totally not worth it. I can go buy the soundtrack and listen to the music if I want. I don't need it in the game. And the snow on Dream gate sounds nice, but also not worth it.

Thank you for telling me. You have saved me many hours of frustration and a huge dissapointment in the end. Now I will get my drops and then continue with the pians.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

Yup.

Spoiler

Does the model swap continue into the in game cutscenes ?

Oh, and any chance of some screens or suchlike ?

Kraken

Kraken

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Nope. They switch to Will/Helen (as do the little post-level victory stance, if they're in it).

Spoiler

I'll try to take pictures if I can find a camera.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Nope. They switch to Will/Helen (as do the little post-level victory stance, if they're in it).

Spoiler

I'll try to take pictures if I can find a camera.

THat...is actually useful right there. The monologue is annoying after the first time.

Can you enter the "My Dream" area as them?

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

Well thats totally not worth it. I can go buy the soundtrack and listen to the music if I want. I don't need it in the game. And the snow on Dream gate sounds nice, but also not worth it.

Thank you for telling me. You have saved me many hours of frustration and a huge dissapointment in the end. Now I will get my drops and then continue with the pians.

Sound Test are better than CDs. With sound test you can listen to your favorite music for hours on end in an infinite loop with no fade out!

Bliss.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Sound Test are better than CDs. With sound test you can listen to your favorite music for hours on end in an infinite loop with no fade out!

Bliss.

Or you can have Mp3's and do the same thing with that. I don't notice the sound quality difference. I listen to music on my MP3 player a lot more than my systems. And if I want to hear it again...it only takes one click. Thanks for trying though. But when you consider how bad I am at this game adn how long it would take me to get that done...its not worth it.

Kraken

Kraken

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Yep, they can be used in My Dream, which is awfully convenient.
Spoiler

W@iZ_M@n

W@iZ_M@n

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm still going to work on unlocking them...I dunno about getting all A's though....too hard to think of at the moment.. @_@

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Nice but not what I was expecting. Still, I've set myself a goal to A-Rank all of JoD and get all the Dreamdrops by the time I have to go back to school in January.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users