Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New High Level NiD vids

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

gsk

gsk

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Video games, indie music, films
...a new scoreattacker, Charlie, has been shaking up the tables recently, and has been video capturing his runs, so they are good quality stuff (not just webcam rubbish that I'm stuck with...)

check out the front page via my sig below for links to the youtube stuff if interested

Poly C:

Poly C:

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
whoa O_O that's how NiD should be played XD

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
I've never as much of a n00b as I do now. Yikes!

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Haha...thanks gsk! I appreciate it. I have to say though that the ONLY reason I am doing well this quickly is because of all the help from scoreattack.net. It is by far the best site to learn from, and I am super thankful to everyone that has ever posted their strategies and videos and maps and so on.

I can't get over how great the NiGHTS community is, and I can't remember the last time I've been so addicted to a video game this much (maybe super mario kart for the snes). The scoring system in NiGHTS is so simple and yet so deep.

Hopefully my vids will help others improve their scores too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users