Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

After the game

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

A Divine Unicorn

A Divine Unicorn

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
i beat it with both character and with helen i got all C or better for all the missions...

when i beat it with Will it said something along the lines of "get C or better on all misisons to unlock the other world" or something, so i made sure to get C or better with Helen's story, but after the credits i got back to the gates and see nothing is added except the stairs to the last level, which i have with Will as well....

am i missing something?

also, conjoined drop and 'pian garden is a good idea. lol

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
It says, get all Cs or better to get the last ideya (yellow).

There should be a yellow ideya at the top of the stairs now.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

It says, get all Cs or better to get the last ideya (yellow).

There should be a yellow ideya at the top of the stairs now.

I don't see that. Is it there only for Helen's story?

I beat both stories, and I have C or better in all of Will's missions. I just beat the game again with Will and nothing changed. Not a thing. I am sitting here wondering what the heck happend to Reala and where this 'shadow NiGHTS' thing is. Do we need all C's on every kids missions? I beat the game with Will and it didn't even mention the C thing again.

A chunk of storyline is missing and I don't see it...

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
You need C or better on every mission for both kids. All 32 missions...many of which I'm sure you know how difficult they can be. >_< Once that's over, the yellow ideya is placed at the top of the stairs and the rest of the story plays out once you get there.

Going back and getting As on everything is going to be a challenge in itself...then the 52 or so other dreamdrops I need to find...at the very least I can find comfort and pride in knowing I 2.0'd Wizeman my first time through, so nothing's impossible ^_^

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Oh that explains it. Well I will go get my bf right on that. I utterly stink at this game and there are levels only he can get a C or better on that I can't. (Darn guy got a A on the harder version of Donbalon while I got and E.)

I am not even going to attempt that all A's. I would rather raise the pians or something. That is just insaine....

*GOes off to collect dreamdrops since thats the ONLY thing she can do right.*

A Divine Unicorn

A Divine Unicorn

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
speaking of hard missions, i HATED the music one. i learned pretty quickly i can't keep a beat... and after about 6 attempts i realized there's a big yellow highlight guide that lets you know the range you should be in if you want to get the notes on time... that helped, but my hands were sweating profusely on my nunchuk and i had to keep hitting the HOME button so i could wipe them off on the carpet and continue on. LOL.

i'll try and get C's on the few remaining missions of Will and see what happens then.

i was under the impression that i'd get a whole new dreamscape, since that's how you earn the previous Ideya *i like to pronounce it like "idea" not like "idiot" with some dying accent or however everyone says it.*

a remake of Soft Museum is all i was hoping for ;)

W@iZ_M@n

W@iZ_M@n

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
OMG I really want to play this game right now..... After hearing about getting C or better on all missions, I played through Will's storyline last night, and just started with Helen.

I'm at work and now I just can't wait to play some more! @_@

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Yeah I had to have my bf do the music level. I couldln't do it well either. He got a C on his first try though.

As for the all C's, you do need all C's on every kids level. Then you go and play through Bellbridge again. The story and movies have changed for both kids. There is also 'more' to do after the level. I almost cried...but then someone sitting next to me ruined the moment.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
More to do?? *SQUEE*

I just beat Wizeman as Will tonight, and I'll be working on beating Helen's Wizeman and earning those grades tomorrow!

... which of course, means taking on Uber-Donbalon and Uber-Chamelan again. *cries*

I'm actually rather shocked at myself, as is, I've only about five missions what need C or better! O____o;

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
After you have a C in everything you need to go fight Wizeman again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users