Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kato's NON-Nights All-Purpose Art Topic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kato

Kato

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Uh....Art. Drawing. Anime. Megaman. Kingdom Hearts. Disgaea. Battle Royale. Eden's Bowy. The Batman. Batman Beyond. Scorpions. City of Heroes/Villains.
Because y'know...I do draw other things. Yeah.

Some good/recent ones.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

That'll do for now. I'll add some other good stuff later.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Coool! I like that red and black demon-thing.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Don't let the appearance fool you. :3 He's a cuddly behbeh.

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Dude you have one awesome art style.
Love the scorpion man. XD

May I ask what program you use?

Kato

Kato

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Uh....Art. Drawing. Anime. Megaman. Kingdom Hearts. Disgaea. Battle Royale. Eden's Bowy. The Batman. Batman Beyond. Scorpions. City of Heroes/Villains.
Photoshop.

Posted Image
Giant monster thing. He's a man-made mutant deep-sea beast made from many different animals. Tests with atomic bombs irradiated a biological waste dump for alien materials. Mutant alien creatures laid an egg in this odd concoction, which rolled into the ocean and fell into a deep trench. Later, the Mutant, radioactive, alien, deep-sea, man-made egg hatched and the KING MECHA-CLOVERKATOZILLA BEAST CREATURE was born. Then many years later a shark swam up, and the KING MECHA-CLOVERKATOZILLA BEAST CREATURE was spooked by it. AND SO FLED TO LAND.

He drops off Patchwork Penguin-Bats with Scorpion tails that make cute noises at people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users