Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Dream Info

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

Phantom Rin

Phantom Rin

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

No, I checked him over. No arms, no... Well, maybe legs. I always forget to check the feet. I had just gotten the Scorpion Pian earlier that day, so...
So it's happened before?

Though, maybe a trait like that from a scorpian maren can be passed to an offspring that's a normal looking pian.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
It makes sense...

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
I just noticed this, but one of my Pians was lying just beneath the surface of a pond using a reed to snorkel.
Also, one in my primary breeding ground (Aqua Garden) appeared to be using a bubble wand, with bubbles coming out of it.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I would hope they were bubbles. It wouldn't quite be a bubble wand otherwise.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
That's new...

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
And another bit of stuff:
Fireworks!
I was in my dream when I heard explosions similar to the Blue Chip fireworks, so I (as well as my Pians) looked up and saw large blue fireworks.
It didn't last very long, but it was neat anyways.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
That happens supposedly when your pians are very happy...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Which is odd, because I had my Marens go Nazi on my Pians and got fireworks in return. Hmm.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Which is odd, because I had my Marens go Nazi on my Pians and got fireworks in return. Hmm.

Maybe your pians just need to be happy with you, not neccisarily each other.

Also, Mothpians are the ones who use sparklers and trick-or-treat pumpkins. Not Pufferpians like I thought.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
I need to get me a mothpian!

Cryanger

Cryanger

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I just found the Superpian yesterday (2/3). I had 35 mepians in My Dreams, all either with the head or wings of Ballooga or the wings of the bird in Aqua Garden when I heard the familiar "plop" sound of an egg being made. I turned around and I didn't see the usual egg I was expecting, but a HUGE one, about the size of Will or Helen. It is white at the top, fades down to red around the equator and finishes purple at the bottom, and has yellow stars and wavy piping decorating it. Problem is, you can't hatch it -- it is too big for Will or Helen to pick up, and trying to only nudges it around the screen. You just have to wait for the egg to hatch on its own like normal eggs do if you leave them alone.

Once hatched, the superpian is a big one! He looks like a Nightopian about the size of Will or Helen, with a red cape trimmed in gold and a tear-drop shaped crown on his head. He immediately starts flying around in the sky, and starts making his tower right on the ground of My Dreams (in my case it was on the slope of a hill, so if your My Dream is pretty flat, it might be off of the ground).

It begins with large purple peanut-shaped form with four connectors along the top. The superpian doesn't actually make the tower himself, he conscripts other night/mepians nearby to assemble it. I watched as they would fly up and purple pipes with gold trim were added out of thin air, moving them into place. Eventually they finish the tower (though it doesn't look finished to me -- perhaps getting a second superpian has them continuing the construction?).

Once the superpian finishes the tower, he comes down to the ground. Just like his egg, you can't pick him up (so you can't save him as one of your five, unfortunately), but you can nudge him around like you can dead nightmaren and nightopian bodies. He does have a halo, it does change color when you feed him, but his seems to wobble on his head. The superpian acts much like any other nightopian -- I saw it participating with the soccer ball, and had his own large version of the dragon mask that the smaller ones sometimes pull out for Chinese New Year.

Checking the Journal/Diary, the first two tokens on the My Dream page have now been unlocked: A yellow crown for the superpian, and a purple pipe square with blue sphere corners for his tower (thought the actual tower's corners are still purple).

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
This sounds awesome. Sorry to sound like I don't believe you, but do you have any pics?

Cryanger

Cryanger

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

This sounds awesome. Sorry to sound like I don't believe you, but do you have any pics?

No pics, but if you'd like to exchange friend codes, you can see for yourself: 3737-8209-2336

If you have screen capture capabilities, feel free to snap some pics as I'd love to have some proof. Obviously I can't prove the egg anymore since it hatched, but the superpian and tower are both still there.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
Sorry to sound like I don't believe you, but the famous 'Link/Pic, or it didn't happen' quote comes to mind.
And since I don't have WiFi, I can't go over and see it for myself, so hopefully animejosse can back you up. I WANT this to be true, but I don't believe anything without the pics.
HOWEVER, since this IS NiD.com, and not GameFAQs... *Hands cookie* Awesome job, getting the Superpian first!

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

Sorry to sound like I don't believe you, but the famous 'Link/Pic, or it didn't happen' quote comes to mind.
And since I don't have WiFi, I can't go over and see it for myself, so hopefully animejosse can back you up. I WANT this to be true, but I don't believe anything without the pics.
HOWEVER, since this IS NiD.com, and not GameFAQs... *Hands cookie* Awesome job, getting the Superpian first!

I just visited his My Dream, I can 100% confirm he has a Super Pian. I'm getting pics uploaded as we speak. ;)

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
I present to you, the King of the Pians.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

For some reason, when I visited his dream, the Tower went back to it's most basic form. And when I left and he re-entered, the pians starting re-building it. Strange.

But still, thank you Cryanger ;)

Cryanger

Cryanger

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hence I offered my friend code to verify. Believe me, I am quite familiar with the level of veracity for accounts just opened and making huge claims. ;)

Jof has visited and verified, but weirdness happened -- my terrain rearranged, and the tower lost all its arms. The core was still there, and the superpian itself, and exiting and re-entering really quick has the night/mepians rebuilding again. I will watch to see if the arms end up in the same configuration or a different one.

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
BREAKING f*!*ing NEWS

I have one too now. Pictures to follow !

Posted Image

I'm waiting on it hatching. I'll take pics of the tower being constructed too.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
That's one big Pian O__O I'll have to run by a quickie if my school work eases up a bit... Heee his shoes are all fancy-like XD

Cryanger

Cryanger

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I have one too now. Pictures to follow !

Proof of the egg! Yay!

I'll take pics of the tower being constructed too.

Mine has finished reconstructing, and it seems to be larger. So either I interrupted the process originally, or perhaps the tower size is dependent on the night/mepian populace size? I had 35 before, this time I'm maxed at 80, and it's taller, bigger, and has a module at the very top with a point on the tip.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Lucky turkies!
I'm just trying to get all the mepians, and I don't even have that finished!
(though I do have fireworks, guess I'm doing something right.)

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts

Proof of the egg! Yay!

Mine has finished reconstructing, and it seems to be larger. So either I interrupted the process originally, or perhaps the tower size is dependent on the night/mepian populace size? I had 35 before, this time I'm maxed at 80, and it's taller, bigger, and has a module at the very top with a point on the tip.

Im kinda noticing that each Pian I ahve seems to be only adding one piece to the tower, and then stopping. Im going to a level and trying to grab a few more the now.

Also, I believe it was the offspring of the Seagull Mepian you gave me...

Cryanger

Cryanger

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Also, I believe it was the offspring of the Seagull Mepian you gave me...

If that is true, may I ask what made you decide to that one? Did you (have you since adding it to your My Dreams) noticed if it gives of the tiny sparkles like a Goodle mepian?

I had two Goodle mepians early on, let them breed for a while, then stored them in my rest area. I thought I'd taken them all out, but every now and then, I see another mepian sparkling in the same manner, so I take it out of the "gene pool". I'd swear I've cleared the entire area, but every now and then another glitters like that again. So are we sure the glittering is proof of a Goodle mepian, or is it perhaps just chance (a random "mood" the mepian gets into)?

If you got it from mine, then it's probably a trait not expressed through body parts...

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
Before coming to your garden, I was in the middle of purifying my Garden with Mepians with only one trait. I didn't have a Seagull Mepian, so that's the only reason that one was chosen. I'm pretty sure that it wasn't sparkling. But on that note, I know what you mean about random sparkles. I knocked a Seapo into an ordinary Pian in Aqua Garden, hatched the egg and moved it to My Dream, and now it's sparkling too...

Cryanger

Cryanger

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Before coming to your garden, I was in the middle of purifying my Garden with Mepians with only one trait.

That matches the state of my My Dream when I got the superpian egg -- all either heads or wings. It sounds to me that, unless we're missing something, it's the same process as making a superpian in NiGHTS into Dreams... Now, is this a My Dreams only phenomenon (most likely), or can you cause it to happen in each course as in NiD?

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
Hmm. I returned from a spot of Pian hunting in Pure Valley to discover the Tower, which was rather tall ( I'll have pictures) had reverted back to it's original state, and they are building it yet again. Weird.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Before coming to your garden, I was in the middle of purifying my Garden with Mepians with only one trait. I didn't have a Seagull Mepian, so that's the only reason that one was chosen. I'm pretty sure that it wasn't sparkling. But on that note, I know what you mean about random sparkles. I knocked a Seapo into an ordinary Pian in Aqua Garden, hatched the egg and moved it to My Dream, and now it's sparkling too...

There are two types of sparkling, the Goodlepian's 'trail' and the Seapian's 'shine'.
They are different.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Ugh, I hate you guys. You got the Superpian? Now I'm jealous. *seethes in corner*

Anyway, my Mepians just now started lighting fires and playing with soccer balls. My little friend Sammy was over and she was just FAWNING over my Mepians with the soccer ball.

Cryanger

Cryanger

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hmm. I returned from a spot of Pian hunting in Pure Valley to discover the Tower, which was rather tall ( I'll have pictures) had reverted back to it's original state, and they are building it yet again. Weird.

I've had two random visitors visit My Dreams, and neither reset the tower.

EDIT: Hmmm... I've re-entered My Dream again, and the tower has lost its arms again... I guess it's a time thing, after so much time they start over?

EDIT 2: Seems like it's bigger this time, with two top modules, and still growing. Perhaps each time it resets it gets bigger?

Hype

Hype

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Varying.
I wonder, can the Kingpian withstand/destroy maren in the garden... its massive!

Woah, I.... augh jealous!

Wroaar! I was working on the same thing, I killed off all my pure 'pians, glowing 'pians and left my garden with only Shleep / Black bird thing mepians with heads or wings, trying to see if the NiD formula still worked.

Guess you got there first. and I still haven't *cry*.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
That is the scariest f*!*ing 'pian I've ever seen!! >_< Reminds me of Chobits, when Sumomo entered the online game and was just an oversized version of herself. *Cowers* How the hell did you get that?!

Cyhunt

Cyhunt

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

I wonder, can the Kingpian withstand/destroy maren in the garden... its massive!

Woah, I.... augh jealous!

Wroaar! I was working on the same thing, I killed off all my pure 'pians, glowing 'pians and left my garden with only Shleep / Black bird thing mepians with heads or wings, trying to see if the NiD formula still worked.

Guess you got there first. and I still haven't *cry*.

I'm doing the same thing. And I'm phailing.
I hope to be the 3rd person to get a Superpian :lol:
What is the percentage of getting a Superpian to a Mepian/Pian?

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

That is the scariest f*!*ing 'pian I've ever seen!! >_< Reminds me of Chobits, when Sumomo entered the online game and was just an oversized version of herself. *Cowers* How the hell did you get that?!

Ditto. I don't think I want him in my garden. I am fine with what I have, thanks......

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
ARE YOU KIDDING?!?

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?

Ok you got me. It's all one big elaborate set up.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Oh snap. I wondered if a King egg looked any different. Guess y'know right away when you get one :)

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Speaking of eggs, anyone but me who thinks the Pian eggs look a bit like the Alarm Clock in NiD?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
To me, the Pian egg looks like it has a sort of clown face on it :)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

Ok you got me. It's all one big elaborate set up.

You hacked the game! :) There IS no King Pian!

Also, I agree that normal eggs look like clown faces.. >_<

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
OwO. King Pian! Wow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users