Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Dream Info

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Well, they do play/flail in the fountains n such..

Anyone get a butterfly net yet? One of my Pians has a long handled net.. I want a painting Pian like in the Japanese screenshots..

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

I want a painting Pian like in the Japanese screenshots..

I have painting Nightopians! :( And my moth mepian paints too, when I let him out of the circle. He also has a bad attitude and squirms out of my grasp. @_@

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
There's only one thing to do.. keep playing JoD! Need more Mepians.. got a Shleepian, Seapopian, what I think might be a cross with a Deworm sleeping, a few Eel mepians, a spiky fish mepian..

Srsly I hate how they didn't put the minions in the manual this time, you have to touch Owl a lot to make him tell you I guess *stifles himself from giggling*

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

I swear that somewhere i read that it destroys things in the garden...

At the very beginning of this topic I mentioned the bonfires and that they destroy things in your garden. I quickly went back a few post later and said that was not true. It just seems the item I had there had dissapeard before I came in and the mepian set a bonfire in that very spot.

They do not destroy anything. And not all mepians set the fires. I have some that do it all the time, (One started cooking a pian egg on one...) and others never do it. I have also seen a decrease in bonfires lately. I think this happens when they start to like you more. Also, you can always know when a bonfire is starting to form when you hear this really weird colliding construction sound. Its hard to describe. You will only hear this though if you are nearby it.

As for landscape...there ws one point where I had this HUGE ass pitfall right in front of the dreamscape. You would walk off the steps and fall right in. There was no way around it. I can get out of course though. There was a smaller slope in the back that was easy to crawl out of. But the pians never seemed to so I had 20 of them all in this pit. >.< I am so glad that thing is gone now.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

Srsly I hate how they didn't put the minions in the manual this time, you have to touch Owl a lot to make him tell you I guess *stifles himself from giggling*

Apparently, if you molest something enough, its bound to tell you anything to make you stop.

.... *Runs away from the staff*

okay seriously, don't make a conversation about that statement, people. JUST ROLL ON! :(

Anyway, yeah, the more you make, the more interesting stuff you'll see! It wasn't until I got my shleepian that everyone started playing football(soccer).

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
X3 I got footsball rather right away, but still no violins.. Helen feels slighted XD

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Well the English strategy guild tells you the name of all the minions. (Except the bird one. And no I am not talking about the Goodle.) But they still should have put them in the manuel.....

As for the soccer, mine started as soon as my Balllooga mepian came out. The Seapo mepians (they jsut have the wings) do it a lot to.

Murtle mepian just likes to float in a giant pink bubble...

Tsukasa

Tsukasa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Harry Potter, drawing, reading, gaming.
I have one that runs around with a firework.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Well the English strategy guild tells you the name of all the minions. (Except the bird one. And no I am not talking about the Goodle.) But they still should have put them in the manuel.....

"Goodles aren't very smart or very powerful, but they can control huge birds..."

I think this implies that the Goodle is the grinning bastard at the top and the giant birds all throughout the game (including the ones they ride) are just that: Birds. Maybe thats why "goodle mepians" come out with no traits.. because the birds aren't nightmaren.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

"Goodles aren't very smart or very powerful, but they can control huge birds..."

I think this implies that the Goodle is the grinning bastard at the top and the giant birds all throughout the game (including the ones they ride) are just that: Birds. Maybe thats why "goodle mepians" come out with no traits.. because the birds aren't nightmaren.

That would make sense. But I think the extra birds that are not ridden are marens. Because I have a mepian with their head. I thught it was the google mepian at first because the head was black and I could of sworn the bird maren's heads were blue. I really need to take a picture of that thing sometime....maybe later today.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
I got a seapian yesterday and have noticed that it sweeps, and kinda does a charging pose (DBZ like) and sparkles for a few seconds.

My shleepian also paints. That's what I forgot.

You guys are lucky, you all get wild changes to your landscape but all I get are puddles and lakes with the occasional hill. >_<

Phantom Rin

Phantom Rin

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
I do wonder though if anything affects the land formation and the floors design. Also with the trees, flowers on the ground, and butterflies.
Though it could just be that all of it is totally random.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
*Points a few pages back to the frozen/crystallized Pian thing... And then points at sig, remembering that he sigged the pic*
Went on earlier today, and there where THREE of those poor pians around My Dream. There was snow everywhere, so I seriously doubt that's crystal. ... On top of the fact that the crystal in the levels, you can't see through (Most of the time), and this stuff is completely trasparent.
What I found strange was that the water in the Dolphin Fountain hadn't frozen. ... That would have been awesome-looking.

Has anyone had their ponds/lakes freeze over? (Is it even possible, I mean.)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

Let's exchange friend codes then.
I've got enough of the little guys I can afford to loose one or two.
(Starts looking in the dreambook for an affordable dump trailer.)

I would but I'm not supposed to play my Wii on weekdays until I can pull my grades up DX. But my friend code is both in the Wii community friend code topic and on the main site in the friend code section.

Now, back on topic, before I get mods breathing down my neck, One of my pians is kind of a bully. Incidentally it's the one named Seto. He will push the other Pians around and bounce them out of the sky, and when I'm feeding them, he'll jump right in front so the only Pian I can reach is him and he'll stick to me like glue until I pick him up, and put him in the grass circle thing so he goes to sleep and I can feed the other ones.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

I would but I'm not supposed to play my Wii on weekdays until I can pull my grades up DX. But my friend code is both in the Wii community friend code topic and on the main site in the friend code section.

Now, back on topic, before I get mods breathing down my neck, One of my pians is kind of a bully. Incidentally it's the one named Seto. He will push the other Pians around and bounce them out of the sky, and when I'm feeding them, he'll jump right in front so the only Pian I can reach is him and he'll stick to me like glue until I pick him up, and put him in the grass circle thing so he goes to sleep and I can feed the other ones.

Seto...

Seto Kaiba is a Pian? :D
He activatess Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon in attack mode! /shot

I've seen one named 'failo'.
Guess he thinks Halo sucks.

I'll add you then see what I can do over the weekend. My FC is also in the Wii community friend code topic.
I'm probably going to go on an add-fest sometime. (Translation, add everyone and hope someone returns the favor.)

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

As for the soccer, mine started as soon as my Balllooga mepian came out. The Seapo mepians (they jsut have the wings) do it a lot to.

Murtle mepian just likes to float in a giant pink bubble...

Can you list the names? The only ones that get named ingame are Seapo, Murtle, and Deworm... I wanna know the others too >_<

edit: whoops just saw the list in the other topic, sorry, ignore this >_>

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Can you list the names? The only ones that get named ingame are Seapo, Murtle, and Deworm... I wanna know the others too >_<

<a href="http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum//ind...?showtopic=1864" target="_blank">http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum//ind...?showtopic=1864</a> There you go, Apti! :)

I'm not sure I have any Murtle mepians.

Have anyone's nightopians ever tossed one/their sled in the air before? I'm sure it was probably a glitch, but one of my nightopians seemed to send another of my pians, sled and all, straight up into the air and crashing down. It was hilarious, but as a punishment, I threw him across the room. XD "how do YOU like it?!"

Do they ever glitch out and forcefully/violently move another mepian or nightopian or perhaps even do it on purpose? I've never seen them interact much with each other, outside of soccer.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

Do they ever glitch out and forcefully/violently move another mepian or nightopian or perhaps even do it on purpose? I've never seen them interact much with each other, outside of soccer.

Well, now....

One of my pians is kind of a bully. Incidentally it's the one named Seto. He will push the other Pians around and bounce them out of the sky, and when I'm feeding them, he'll jump right in front so the only Pian I can reach is him and he'll stick to me like glue until I pick him up, and put him in the grass circle thing so he goes to sleep and I can feed the other ones.

I said that a couple of posts ago XD

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

<a href="http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum//ind...?showtopic=1864" target="_blank">http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum//ind...?showtopic=1864</a> There you go, Apti! :)

I'm not sure I have any Murtle mepians.

Have anyone's nightopians ever tossed one/their sled in the air before? I'm sure it was probably a glitch, but one of my nightopians seemed to send another of my pians, sled and all, straight up into the air and crashing down. It was hilarious, but as a punishment, I threw him across the room. XD "how do YOU like it?!"

I didn't know I had any either...till one day I saw one flying way up in the sky in a giant pink bubble. I started running in circles and yelling at it to come back down. When if finally did (the bubble pops and it falls), I looked at it closly. It had green hands. That was it. T_T He does the bubble thing ALL the time. Its hard to feed that guy. I have one with a murtle head now. Lets see how he acts. I don't get the whole bubble thing though.

As for interaction, when one of my pians started playing on the Sega Satuern, another pian came up. He started clapping his hands in a mannor I have never seen before as he watched the other play the game.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Thats a deworm mepian that does that bubble thing...and Murtle mepians shut all the pians in chests.*gives a murtle mepian a dirty look*

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Maybe there's more than one mepian who does the bubble thing, because its true, my deworm mepians go up into those bubbles a lot and they aren't crossed with any other nightmaren. My newest of the two I have will pop out of that bubble and immediately start charging around with a torch.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I don't have any Mepians who torch things.... I used to have a Mothpil Mepian and all it did was sleep and burp. No, I'm serious. It burped.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Here are some images of mepians I have. These were a pain in the butt to take with my camera. Thank god for photoshop.

Posted Image
This was the first mepian I ever got. At first I thoguht it was a goodle mepian, but I think its just one of those birds.

Posted Image
This guys is was SO close to being a maren...so close....*looks at feet*

Posted Image
The name is pretty close to a certain word isn't it?

Posted Image
I like his name. ^_^

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Nice,I'll have to look out for those!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I think my Mothpil Mepian was named Faedo or Feado or something

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
A couple of things:

First, my Pians were holding giant leaves over their head, which is new to me.
Second, I think the Pian statue is actually the reward for beating Queen Bella, as it's the only time it'll show up.
And I got a dewpian.

Another note:
What if a superpian requires the mating of a pian capable of doing all the little quirks that are possible?

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
My pians also have leaves! Usually when it's raining or snowing.

Second, I think the Pian statue is actually the reward for beating Queen Bella, as it's the only time it'll show up.

You're sure? Because I had the statue before then. It's gone now...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

You're sure? Because I had the statue before then. It's gone now...

Yeah, I have a pian statue that always appears and disappears and even had two at once before. It grows moss all over it from time to time, like everything else does, and moves and disappears at random it seems.

ENiGMA

ENiGMA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
As I completed the game, DreamDrops, A's and My Dreams all I got... My Dreams sounds more fun but it's still just a green simple garden with a small set of tree in the NorthWest (South being the doors) and I dunno how to feed, breed and Mephians, how do I make the place more interesting?

Did manage to get that DreamDrop, dunno how. >>

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I finally managed to make myself two Mepians (of that scorpion thingy variety) and they both sleep in the little grassy circle cause I don't need MORE Pians to feed. Please. Come into my Dream, people, and take my Pians! I have too many!

And my Mepians, for some odd reason, liked to terrorize my Pians. They'd jump out from behind crap and scare them half to death.

Phantom Rin

Phantom Rin

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

I finally managed to make myself two Mepians (of that scorpion thingy variety) and they both sleep in the little grassy circle cause I don't need MORE Pians to feed. Please. Come into my Dream, people, and take my Pians! I have too many!

And my Mepians, for some odd reason, liked to terrorize my Pians. They'd jump out from behind crap and scare them half to death.

If your place is too full of pians you could always just not feed them and let a few die off. My garden is getting full of mepian mixes though.
Did anyone even say what the scorpion mepian does 'cause so far I've seen them build sandcastles and ride magic carpets.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
I'm curious now.
Does the Icon Chat actually allow you to interact with Pians beyond feeding and picking them up?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
probably not but its fun to pretend

ENiGMA

ENiGMA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
I sometimes think "Heart" and "Pian" helps when chatting to Pians.

Uh, anyone know why Pians are afraid to me?

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
If you hatch them as NiGHTS or paraloop an egg, they will be scared of you for a while.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Makes sense, considering that Paralooping them KILLED them in NiD. This is going back to my "Survivor Grampa Pian" story.

"And then I managed to stumble away while Purple Doom, as we liked to call him, took my whole platoon with one loop! I wore an onion on mah belt, which was the style at the time.... I took shelter under some ice, eating live Shleeps to survive.... Got found by a sweet young thang, and I married her! Bless her heart, got taken by Purple Doom not long after yer pa was born...."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
XD Purple Doom.

If you want to get rid of pians, try paralooping a few Nightmaren as 'Population Control.'
At PopCon, they get rid of those pesky Pians, they're free, and you don't have to buy them lunch. ... Because you've already paralooped lunch for them.

Anyway, here's something that really weirded me out.
I was just doing my rounds, feeding pians, recovering from a swarm of PopCon agents that I had paralooped the day before- (Never keep six Nightmaren in your garden. Two or three will do for Population Control.) -and I came up to a group of Pians. However, one Pian was floating in the air. I figured it was just flying around, but when I got closer, it was on a flying carpet. It wasn't a Mepian, either, I don't think. It looked like a Normal Pian, although I've had 'Normal' Pians pull Mepians stunts before.
So, flying carpet. Anyone else seen it?

BTW, the level I played earlier was Will's Desert Area. Lost Park, I think it was called? Just in case that may have a part in it.

Phantom Rin

Phantom Rin

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

I figured it was just flying around, but when I got closer, it was on a flying carpet. It wasn't a Mepian, either, I don't think. It looked like a Normal Pian, although I've had 'Normal' Pians pull Mepians stunts before.
So, flying carpet. Anyone else seen it?

BTW, the level I played earlier was Will's Desert Area. Lost Park, I think it was called? Just in case that may have a part in it.

Look at it very closely then maybe it's just a small part mepian like the arms or legs. I've noticed that only my mepians that have a part of the scorpion maren did that. Also I don't keep Maren in my garden for the simple reason that I don't want them eating any I like when I'm not looking. I'd much rather just feed the ones I want to keep and let the rest starve. If you leave them unconscious when leaving my dream and then come back they will be gone. If you'd rather keep marens just remember to watch them or they may eat something you'd rather keep.

Hype

Hype

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Varying.
Could be a rare Goodle action, seeming as all they seem to do is glow and act skittish, plus they looks pretty much like regular Nightopians.

If it isn't glowing then, maybe its just something they can do with little influence, like sleds in the snow?

Perhaps your Garden has turned to desert?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Look at it very closely then maybe it's just a small part mepian like the arms or legs. I've noticed that only my mepians that have a part of the scorpion maren did that.

No, I checked him over. No arms, no... Well, maybe legs. I always forget to check the feet. I had just gotten the Scorpion Pian earlier that day, so...
So it's happened before?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users