Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Dream Info

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Good luck contacting him!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Yeah, he's got an unlisted number....

Back on topic because I don't want Purg pissed off at me:

I noticed that my music box and disco ball always end up very close to each other.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I don't know how we got into hacking, but thats another topic entirely~ XD
Lets try to get back on it with more observations and/or questions.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
two reasons for nightopians to get down and get funky!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Pians. Breed. Like. Bunnies. I'm playing right now and jeez!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
might want to loop some marens in...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
come on into my dream if you like

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
I would,but i cant link up...stupid linksys...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Did anybody notice that mepians start fires..? In particular, the ones I get from that friggin' worm literally run across my garden with torches and occasionally start fires and walk off and let them sit there. They're bonfires, but still- STOP SETTING MY GARDEN ON FIRE!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
the mepians gift...

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

I would,but i cant link up...stupid linksys...

Can you guys cut down on the off topic chit chat please ? Stuff like this should be said through PM.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I used to have a Mepian but it never did that. It just sort of flew around sleeping in midair.

I'm so horrible at breeding Mepians. The one I had was from a friend. Anyhoo, I also noticed that my Pians tend to fly really really high up when they're about to die. Too high for me to feed them.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
I've noticed that too...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
They seriously set fires? Wow XD; Does it damage any of the items in the garden?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Yes it does.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
My Pians like to be picked up, but when I pick them up they cry and squiggle free.

Draykon

Draykon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
I've got a whole bunch of Mepians, and I've never seen them start a fire. o.o Could just be my luck.

So, I've got a few mepians that seem to have traits I've never seen before. Namely, a whole bunch of my mepians have black-and-white arms (No unusual behavior observed), and a few have green arms and wings. (They'll occasionally project force fields o.o).\ Anyone know what they're from?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

They seriously set fires? Wow XD; Does it damage any of the items in the garden?

Yes it does.

NO it does not. <_< Its a bonfire. Its surrounded by logs, set in a little square tower to contain it. But they do run around with torches and always seem to light the damn big fires at the bottom of the steps. They've never destroyed anything, but I back up from those torch-wielders, just in case. XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
I swear that somewhere i read that it destroys things in the garden...

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

I've got a whole bunch of Mepians, and I've never seen them start a fire. o.o Could just be my luck.

So, I've got a few mepians that seem to have traits I've never seen before. Namely, a whole bunch of my mepians have black-and-white arms (No unusual behavior observed), and a few have green arms and wings. (They'll occasionally project force fields o.o).\ Anyone know what they're from?

Deworm mepians.
They're hard to make, I should know.

Also, I have a couple pure pufferpians and a pure seagullpian.
The seagullpian's so dang cuuute!

Also, I can't seem to get rid of my lakes, and they're often deep enough for me to swim in them too.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
WOA!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
I agree, those are Deworm mepians. (Depians.. *snort*) I have a handful of them, but only two surround themselves in the pink forcefield and go so high up in the air you can't see them, even from across the garden, unless you look straight up. The Deworms are the ones who keep setting fires in my place. Little blue butt-faces.. XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
For some reason,when i loop mepians,they always come out hooded if their purebreds...

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

I agree, those are Deworm mepians. (Depians.. *snort*) I have a handful of them, but only two surround themselves in the pink forcefield and go so high up in the air you can't see them, even from across the garden, unless you look straight up. The Deworms are the ones who keep setting fires in my place. Little blue butt-faces.. XD

Now that I remember it, I saw that one of my Depians (Why not?) was in a force field, but it fell to the ground and bounced like a rubber ball. It was amusing to say the least.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
They wear those little powder blue winter caps because it should be winter right now. Your dream log should have a snowman icon on your My Dream, somewhere on the first or second page. I find that some randomly put them on and others don't wear hats. When I first made a file, my nightopians and mepians all wore party hats. Then some switched to Santa hats instead. But I always had a few who wore no hats. The Santa hats became those winter beanies.

Now that I remember it, I saw that one of my Depians (Why not?) was in a force field, but it fell to the ground and bounced like a rubber ball. It was amusing to say the least.

Its funny when they bounce. Mine tend to do more of a bob, where they slowly go up for a couple minutes, come down, then float back up again. They annoy me because they don't want to come out, even when I throw blue chips at them. Or they come out long enough to do happy jumping jacks after being fed then put the bubble back up.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
the problem is that only mepians wear them pretty much...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

the problem is that only mepians wear them pretty much...

When I first got JoD, I hadn't made any mepians. All my nightopians wore party/christmas caps. Maybe there's some kind of a pattern in your dream, but in mine, it seems to be random.

Also, I'm pinning this topic. Because..... its cool.

And people are actually using it now! <_< I like hearing the differences in the gardens and behaviours of nightopians.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Sounds good!

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Since Mepian behavior is allowed...

I've seen my pure Seagullpian use white and red semaphore flags like the ones you would see someone use to direct an airplane, just waves them up and down though.

My Pufferpian holds out a torch occasionally (URRRR! Let's start an angry mob!) and puts it back. They're also my primary firestarters. I'm not sure about it, but I think this kind of Pian also holds out a sparkler and a little Jack-o-lantern on a stick, like the ones used for trick or treating.
They also fart bubbles.

Depians generate force fields but I haven't seen them do much else. They must do it all behind my back. >:o

Goopians (lol) leave behind a trail of sparkles and only the ones afraid of you run away. It's fun carrying these guys around since they leave a trail when moving, period. Incientally, almost all my pians have some relation to a Goopian. It also seems to take more to get them to trust you.

Shleepians sleepwalk, play soccer, annnnd... I'm forgetting something. <_<

Murpains don't do much, but their trick is a good one.
They'll randomly suck up any ajacent pians and hide them all in a chest for when you come by.
When you open it... WAAH!
They all scream at you, trying to scare you. Mischevious little critters. <3

Eelpians generate weak electric fields (they just glow).
Thanks to the fact that they won't stop singing, I haven't observed anything else.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
You study your mepians very well...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
My Mothpian didn't do squat but sit there and sleep.

Cruithne

Cruithne

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
One of my Pians spun around like crazy for 10 seconds for some reason. o.o

And has anyone else seen Helen's ponytail go all weird and stick out of another part of her head? xD (It happened to me in My Dream, so that's why it's relevant to the topic.)

Hype

Hype

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Varying.
Augh... All my 'pians do is sparkle, sing, mob me, breed and go limp and roll around for no reason.
The rolling thing confuses me, as all they do is lose expression and animation and start rotation around while clipping through things in an odd fashion.

Has anyone actually had their 'pians INTERACT with scenery objects, other than TVs and Music Boxes? I'd really like to see a 'pian disco!

Oook, I feel sick looking at the little guys.
Arrr, they aren't even cute anymore, they look like bald, cone-headed, big-eyed, angel-doppleganger creeps.

Rawr, I need to do more levels and get more mepians, they look cuter and I need fire!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
yes,and that would be very funny...

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
I've seen Pians doing that spinning thing, but upside-down, on the ground, with a torch. XD Freaked me out, it looked like the Pian was breakdancing with the torch. XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
same here...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I haven't had any Mepians do that yet but I'm hoping to see it.... Someone come into My Dream and give me a Mepian! I want to see it set something on fire.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

I haven't had any Mepians do that yet but I'm hoping to see it.... Someone come into My Dream and give me a Mepian! I want to see it set something on fire.

Let's exchange friend codes then.
I've got enough of the little guys I can afford to loose one or two.
(Starts looking in the dreambook for an affordable dump trailer.)

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

when i can link up,take some! i hate those bloody bird mepians anyways...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Has anyone actually had their 'pians INTERACT with scenery objects, other than TVs and Music Boxes? I'd really like to see a 'pian disco!

My 'pians disco, play in the sand box, sled (When there's snow) build angry snowmen (again, snow) and sometimes water the trees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users