Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Dream Info

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
I have two TVs with a Wii and a Saturn attached to each one respectevly, as well as a Dolphin fountain that has yet to dissapear.
Another strange thing is that I've seen those floating televisions appear and dissapear right in front of me.
I have also gained and lost a giant silver Pian statue several times now.

Also, anyone notice that when you stand close enough to the Disco Ball/dance floor that you can hear a brief remix of Dream Dreams?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

Another strange thing is that I've seen those floating televisions appear and dissapear right in front of me.
I have also gained and lost a giant silver Pian statue several times now.

I haven't had my TVs vanish yet, but I did see Maresuke's TVs and Saturn seem to vanish.. But when we looked straight up into the air, there it was! It goes up on a force field up into the sky and it just sits there where no one can reach it. *lol* It'll come back down eventually. If you hear the phantom Splash music, just look higher up. XD

My Pian statue doesn't vanish, but moves. And sometimes gets all covered in moss. @_@

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

I haven't had my TVs vanish yet, but I did see Maresuke's TVs and Saturn seem to vanish.. But when we looked straight up into the air, there it was! It goes up on a force field up into the sky and it just sits there where no one can reach it. *lol* It'll come back down eventually. If you hear the phantom Splash music, just look higher up. XD

My Pian statue doesn't vanish, but moves. And sometimes gets all covered in moss. @_@

I never had the TVs up in the air, but I have a bunch of water orbs that are up where I can't get them.
One time I had an almost submerged Saturn next to a TV that was literally sitting on the side of a cliff.
A very small cliff.
I noticed the moss. I don't know what causes it, only that it seems to be a warning that an Item will vanish soon.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
I always thought the moss was a reference to the statue of liberty...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

I always thought the moss was a reference to the statue of liberty...

The moss gets onto all items, not just the statue. At least in my garden it does. Usually if I find one thing with moss on it, I walk around and find that everything has moss creeping onto it. It grows into the sandbox, the TV screen, rocking horse, fountain, and even the music notes in the air. One of my rowboats seemed to be completely dissolving into the ground. I've never seen it go anywhere on my air balloons or my city in the background or anything like that.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
maybe your rivers are infested with elodea and its adapting to land and covering everything in its mossy path!O_o

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
lol! Hm, your logic intrigues me and I'd like to subscribe to your news letter...

I don't have any rivers unfortunately, but I -did- notice this usually would happen if I redid a level and got a C or below (I rarely ever get anything below a C lol), along with more dead pians when I got into the Dream.

Last night I had one bright white glowing rocking horse. O_o Anyone ever have some crazy glowing item before? I had two more rocking horses that were normal within eyeshot of this glowing one.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

lol! Hm, your logic intrigues me and I'd like to subscribe to your news letter...

what newsletter? I'm just crazy and stupid like a fox!

Last night I had one bright white glowing rocking horse. O_o Anyone ever have some crazy glowing item before? I had two more rocking horses that were normal within eyeshot of this glowing one

two causes:

no.1:the awaker came in and rocked on it.

no.2:a light from somewhere is shining upon it.did you hear any singing?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
;_; all you guys and your interesting stuff! I've only JUST started to get hills despite doting on the place. My grass has went all cool too, like cloverfied.

Does anyone know how to get water?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
my guess is playing aqua garden a lot...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Balls of water come from Aqua Garden (DROWN OWL DROWN!) but other than that, I think the gardens actual form is random for everyone. I never had a lake or puddle before. I've had really bad rain and wind, and my Nightopians all stared up at the sky at the same damned time like they were waiting to be abducted by aliens.

Apti is the only one I seen mention lakes~ But I'm really thinking its a random land formation.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
not to mention rare...

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

;_; all you guys and your interesting stuff! I've only JUST started to get hills despite doting on the place. My grass has went all cool too, like cloverfied.

Does anyone know how to get water?

I think you have to set your weather channel somewhere rainy, that's how I got my lakes to form. It takes a little while too.
Also TRiPPY, just wait till your grass turns pink like mine... XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol yeah its always raining and windy/overcast in mine too. Can't wait for the summer time.

Though i wish the weather was a bit more *REAL* i mean, one night it was spitting little bits of rain in my garden but outside we were having floodwarnings and crazy rainstorms.

I WANT PIAN HORROR. When i have gale force winds outside i want to see my Pians clinging to trees for dear life dammit.

... I wonder if it does extreme weather like twisters? I seen lightening in that one screencap.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
again,foiled by the fact my router doesn't work...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
I actually shut off my weather channel feature because it got so boring.. it was always overcast, raining, or very sunny out because I live in Florida. It got so boring.. so I shut it off so I could get the snow and such. I had to turn it off to get all the cool stuff.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
... I WAS WONDERING WHY you had snow! DiGi was wandering about your garden recently and i was thinking 'Florida... snow...wtf'

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
I haven't gotten ANYTHING though.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Just keep on playing the levels, stuff appears eventualy.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
by anything,i meant i cant get any weather

Lol yeah its always raining and windy/overcast in mine too. Can't wait for the summer time.

Though i wish the weather was a bit more *REAL* i mean, one night it was spitting little bits of rain in my garden but outside we were having floodwarnings and crazy rainstorms.

I WANT PIAN HORROR. When i have gale force winds outside i want to see my Pians clinging to trees for dear life dammit.

... I wonder if it does extreme weather like twisters? I seen lightening in that one screencap.

just wait for upgrades or NiGHTS 3...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
... so Purg has haxxed the system.

PURG SHARE YOUR MADSKILLZ with the noweatherchannelingthing plz.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Mine tends to be dreary and overcast even when it's beautiful outside. Hmm.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
pretty much you can normally get small samples if you cant link up...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

... I WAS WONDERING WHY you had snow! DiGi was wandering about your garden recently and i was thinking 'Florida... snow...wtf'

I'm turning that sh!t back on once hurricane season rolls about. MWA HA HA HA HAAA~ I wann see Nightopian HELL break loose! I wanna see those frickin' "I survived hurricane Andrew" T-shirts reenacted right in my garden- This is gonna be my garden in the summer:
Posted Image

CARNAGE.

-edit-
Nyclone, if you aren't connected to the internet with your Wii, the weather will be however the game feels like it and not whatever the weather is in your town. If your date on your Wii is correct, it should be winter and could snow any day during it. Sometimes the ground has no snow because it hasn't done it yet, but you'll see it snowing and by the next time you come back, it'll be snowed over.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*LMAO* XD oh dear

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
*snicker* I survived Hurricane Purgatory..... Hehhehehehehe...... Well, seeing as we don't normally get hurricanes up here in MA, I guess I'm stuck watching your My Dream blow away, Purg.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
XDDDDDDDDDDDD ok... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I would laugh too if that could actually happen and your Dreamer was just standing there in the middle while Pians blew around screaming.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
if only it could happen *still laughing*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Can anyone say HACKER? XDDDDD Oh, Hack me babay.... XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
action replay is your best bet...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I used to have one of those but it f*^#$ up my Mario 64 game, then gave my N64 a virus and proceeded to strip-tease my cat. Then it ate my last bagel and f*#%^ off without paying rent.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
maybe a Shark?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Nasty business really.

Hey Purg, does the snow actualy land? Or is that just a christmas feature?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
The same deal, only add prostitutes and a pimping ring.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Is that for mine of for TRiPPY?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Nasty business really.

Hey Purg, does the snow actualy land? Or is that just a christmas feature?

When I had this recent snowfall, it looked like it would vanish at the ground and the next time I came in, it wasn't snowing anymore but was full of snow. But to be honest, I wasn't paying close enough attention to whether or not the snow was piling up while I was in there, if thats what you mean. If not, yeah, it snows for realZ.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Yours, Nyclone. I didn't know TRiPPY had slipped her post in before mine. XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
the only one else i can think of is a codebreaker...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Hmmm, codebreaker........ Maybe. I know a kid down in Georgia who's a great hacker. Don't worry, I'm not doing illegal things. He usually just hacks into systems that have been shut down to retrieve the information and back it up on a seperate file for when people get new computers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users