Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Dream Info

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I've had a few Saturns.. the pians sit in front of it holding something, it's awesome.. be more awesome though if the screen looped stuff from NiD when a Saturn appeared.

Wizeman the Wicked

Wizeman the Wicked

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computers, animals, reading
That would be pretty cool. The only items I don't like are the music boxes. A lot of Pians tend to gather around it and sing until they pass out. Then I have to stand there and try to throw blue chips while the others get in the way. That's the only problem I have with My Dream, really. They should have made feeding Pians a lot easier.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I have 58 pians, and they all sing till they drop. It actually makes it easier for me because they're all in one place.

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
I discovered a pian frozen in ice in My Dream today...

Posted Image

Lol. XD

Wizeman the Wicked

Wizeman the Wicked

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
That's pretty creepy. xD
Did it thaw out eventually?

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
XD Oh gawd. I gotta try and figure out what I gotta do to get that.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
I've had both a Saturn and a Wii, and the Pians hold the controllers to each one when they stand in front of it.

^_^ I <3 the disco! I think I actually have 2!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I have a Blimp and A hot air balloon. I guess thats where they escape! Those sneaky devils...

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
There were actually two of them. I couldn't get them out so I guess they're just decorations like the other stuff lying around... pretty morbid for a decoration, though. XD

Maybe they're like that because it's so cold here... about 3 degrees F, currently :C Poor pians, they have to deal with my winter weather.

Wizeman the Wicked

Wizeman the Wicked

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Sometimes when it snows, my pians will ride around in little snowmobiles that jump like, 20 feet into the air. XD

RedTail

RedTail

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Here's something I've noticed after trying to create purebred Mepians. I have two theories on this:

1. A Mepian offspring will carry more Nightopian traits the longer it takes for the parents to collide. The shorter the time, the more Maren traits it will exhibit.

OR

2. A Mepian offspring will carry more Nightopian traits the more bounces it takes before the parents collide. The less bounces, the more Maren traits it will exhibit.

One of the two is true. In any event, a direct shot of a Maren into a Nightopian pretty much guarantees a purebred Mepian.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I told you all about my suicidal Nightopians a while back. I found out it was a glitch in my game that caused the invisible wall to disappear. Well, I fixed the glitch, and now my pians still like to try to commit suicide, only to continually bounce off the wall.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.

(Image of Frozen Pian with shocked expression here)

Lol. XD

Frosty was here.

XD That was my first thought. Frosty is my Fanmaren, obviously...
Anyway, that's creepy, but awesome.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Frosty the Maren
Liked to freeze Pians in their place
He snuck into their world
While the owners unfurled
Yet another Maren's trace

Frosty the Maren
Gave those in My Dream a shock
Where a suprised l'il guy
With a look in his eye
Stood in place in a big ice block!

CJ_Sparksterchan

CJ_Sparksterchan

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, reading, playing video games, wasting time on the 'net... XD

Lol. XD

OMG, that poor thing. It looks so scared! XD

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
I couldn't resist.

Posted Image

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
@DAiLiGHT: XD TO DEATH! Oh my God, that is sigged! Thank you!

@Hime Blue: Your piccy isn't showing up...

@apti: Do you mind if I link to that pic for my sig? It'll go great with the poem DAiLiGHT thought up. XD

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

@Hime Blue: Your piccy isn't showing up...

I can fix that.

Posted Image

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

@DAiLiGHT: XD TO DEATH! Oh my God, that is sigged! Thank you!

Hahahah! Thank you! I made it up on the fly, really. I guess I have a knack for these things. Thanks so much!

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Claris has...

>_>

*ahem*

"hip action".

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Somehow,I cant seem to get a Goodle mepian...anyone have a pic so i know what it looks like?

WaterHealer

WaterHealer

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:J-Pop(Morning Musume, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Shiina Ringo, Koda Kumi, etc...) Video games(Wii, DS, PS2), Karaoke! ;D<br /><br />I like to spend my times playing video games and surfing the internet. I'm pretty much a nerd I guess. &gt;-&lt;; Also watching downloaded anime. 8)

Somehow,I cant seem to get a Goodle mepian...anyone have a pic so i know what it looks like?

I made like 5 overall. They all look like normal Nightopian's though I did notice that they moved around noticeable faster than the others. :3

Also, I just can't seem to get the King Pian.
I already have 80 happy Mepians, absolutely no normal Nightopian's, but to no process... However, I don't have every kind of possible mepian, I'm missing the eel and bee ones, for example.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Are the bees considered Marens or nuisances?

Phantom Rin

Phantom Rin

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
The bee are Maren but, are hard to hit cause you have to hit each one individually and they're small.
They still eat Pians somehow and it looks weird cause of their size.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
I was wondering why EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN TIME I TRY TO GET A GOODLE MEPIAN,I GET A NORMAL ONE!
also,I have found that all goode mepians have slanted eyes...

sorry about the "goode" thing,I know it's Goodle...:lol:

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
To get a Bee mepian, you need to throw the hive into a Pian. It was the first mepian I went for, cause my Girlfriend loves Bees.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
OMG. They wont. Stop. Singing. >_<

I have 80 or so Pians, and 5 Music boxes, and all of them gather round and sing. All the damn time.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

To get a Bee mepian, you need to throw the hive into a Pian. It was the first mepian I went for, cause my Girlfriend loves Bees.

Well, that deserves a little something:

XDDDDDDDD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Well, that deserves a little something: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs-tl6GBOBo

XDDDDDDDD

LOL! Have you seen "Cake or Death"?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted Image

Lol. XD

Sorry for double posting. I have one too,and that's not ice.it's crystal... <_<

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

LOL! Have you seen "Cake or Death"?

YES. Have YOU seen "Encore on Computers"? I can quote the whole thing by heart!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

YES. Have YOU seen "Encore on Computers"? I can quote the whole thing by heart!

No, but if we want to talk about Eddie Izzard we might aswell create a page in the T.V. section... B)

Cruithne

Cruithne

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Anyone know what the blimp and the hot air balloon do?

Or do they just stay in the air all floaty-like? >_>

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Anyone know what the blimp and the hot air balloon do?

Or do the just stay in the air all floaty-like? >_>

Just stay in the air "all floaty-like".

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

No, but if we want to talk about Eddie Izzard we might aswell create a page in the T.V. section... :(

We should. Go ahead and link me to it when we're done because I'll never think to look. <_<

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Someone should come check out mine... it's bright pink all over with some serious hills. And I set my location somewhere rainy and now I have some nice giant lakes, it looks pretty cool actually XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Wow...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
It seems the more i go in there, the more I find little critters that aren't usually there. I had both butterflies today and moths around my street lamps. usually I have absolutely nothing living except for what I put in there.

Lakes.. interesting! I have a giant X-shaped mountain jutting out of the ground. Me and DiGi hopped around on that stupid thing like we never saw a hill before. XD Its the only hill/mountain to always be there. Once it showed up, it never changed its spot in my dream or disappeared. All my other hills move.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
That's scary.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
amen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users