Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Dream Info

• Please log in to reply
459 replies to this topic

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
i failed with a bubble and got it stuck in the roof, it still hasn't dissapeared, even when every pian died

Lumas Nocce

Lumas Nocce

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Once when I left the game on in My Dream, I actually heard a Pian singing the Sonic Heroes theme.
Also, What does it mean when my trees are pink?

Pink Trees Probably means cherry blossoms, a common symbol of spring in Japan. In Animal crossing ,for instance, trees turn pink for spring.

i failed with a bubble and got it stuck in the roof, it still hasn't dissapeared, even when every pian died

And I HATE that. Everytime I get a bubble, I can't hit it excpet by jumping, but then you always hit it at an angle. Either you hit it upwards, causing it to go up, or ryou hit it coming down, and it bounces off the floor and then it goes WAY up.

Faith Wellington

Faith Wellington

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
-My 'MyDream' Knowledge/Theories:-

• 80 is the maximum amount of Nightopians and Mepians you can have in your MyDream at any single time. 20 is the maximum for Nightmarens.
• When a Nightopian is dazed (stars over their head), throwing four blue chips at them will bring them to life.
--• First hit: Nightopian is no longer dazed; halo is red.
--• Second hit: Nightopian's halo is no longer red; halo is orange.
--• Third Hit: Nightopian's halo is no longer orange: halo is yellow-orange.
--• Final hit: Nightopian's halo is no longer yellow-orange; halo is bright yellow.
This being said, a Nightopian with an orange halo can be prevented from going unconscious with two blue chips.
• If it is raining in your MyDream when you come in, puddles/lakes will appear in it later that day (I don't know if or when they dissapear).
• Certain items will appear after you complete certain missions.
--• River Rescue (Pure Valley): a raft
--• Delight City Missions: a sandbox
--• Crystal Castle Missions: a peice of crystal
--• Aqua Garden Missions: fountains/bubbles
• The color of your grass is determined by your strongest population.
--• Mainly Nightopians: green grass
--• Mainly Nightmarens: pink grass
--• Mainly Mepians: purple grass

I guess I'll post more when I learn more. :]

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

• 80 seems to be the maximum amount of Nightopians you can have in your MyDream at any single time. This being stated, 80 is most likely the maximum amount obtainable at once for Nightmaren and Mepians.

Actually, Mepians count as Nightopians, and you can have only 20 Nightmarens (2 of each kind).

• The color of your grass is determined by your strongest population.
--• Mainly Nightopians: green grass
--• Mainly Nightmarens: pink grass
--• Mainly Mepians: purple grass

I don't think there's purple grass... Looking at the textures, there are green grass (3 different textures), pink "grass", and in-between grass (green with pink spots), though maybe you were referring to that last one. But personally I have no marens and a lot of mepians (I think I currently have only one Nightopian) and my grass has turned pink.

Faith Wellington

Faith Wellington

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Actually, Mepians count as Nightopians, and you can have only 20 Nightmarens (2 of each kind).

I don't think there's purple grass... Looking at the textures, there are green grass (3 different textures), pink "grass", and in-between grass (green with pink spots), though maybe you were referring to that last one. But personally I have no marens and a lot of mepians (I think I currently have only one Nightopian) and my grass has turned pink.

Thanks, I went ahead and fixed mah' post. :]

And I found a video on Youtube of a MyDream with purple grass.

Source

It makes me so jealous, I only have one mepian. D:

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

And I found a video on Youtube of a MyDream with purple grass.

Source

Well, that's weird. Maybe it looks purple because of the poor quality of the video. But I'm pretty sure there's no purple texture for My Dream on the disk.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
That's right, there isn't any purple grass in the texture files, only pink. I think it was just the poor quality of the video turning everything a stronger shade of blue.

Here are the MyDream textures.

These are the textures used on the ground in My Dream.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

superpian2

superpian2

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

That's right, there isn't any purple grass in the texture files, only pink. I think it was just the poor quality of the video turning everything a stronger shade of blue.

Here are the MyDream textures.

How do you get the rocks? :unsure:

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

How do you get the rocks? :)

The ground is usually grass, but when you get mountains (or really tall hills) then it will blend into the rocks.

Andre Nesman

Andre Nesman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
In My Dreams I created a crater in which the character into it, you can not quit, forcing me to reset and start over. In this, I can not hit Nightopians with Blue Chips :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

In My Dreams I created a crater in which the character into it, you can not quit, forcing me to reset and start over. In this, I can not hit Nightopians with Blue Chips :lol:

Oh no! My Dream once was completely flooded, drowning all of my Pians. :lol:

How do you get the terrain to change? After the flooding incident, I ended up with flat ground and a puddle. <_<

superpian2

superpian2

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Oh no! My Dream once was completely flooded, drowning all of my Pians. :lol:

How do you get the terrain to change? After the flooding incident, I ended up with flat ground and a puddle. <_<

How did it get flooded? That would be kinda neat to have! You and the Pians get to go swimmin! :lol:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

How did it get flooded? That would be kinda neat to have! You and the Pians get to go swimmin! :lol:

Well, my Dream has always been the Nightopia equivalent of Nebraska- flat and empty. One day, though, I came in to see half of my Dream completely submerged. This made it impossible to get to my little Pians who were stranded out in the middle of the ocean, so they ended up drowning. :lol:

Luckily, though, the Pians that were able to fly over to the unflooded area were able to splash about in the shallow areas. <_<

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
My Dream used to have a big "lake" right in the middle. It's hard, but I was able to save a lot of underwater Pians by throwing chips to them from land or a shallow part. Oftentimes I had to use the land formations to bounce or roll the chips to them. Even so, a lot died. :P

superpian2

superpian2

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
How do you get a lake? Cause I REALLY want one.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
You don't really want a lake. Trust me. Your Pians will all pass out and sink into the lake where you can't get them. But if you want to try anyways, I think it depends on the weather. It has to rain. So if you don't live in an area with a lot of rain, maybe change the settings for your location? (I can't remember if you can do that or not.) Oh, and you have to have a pit of some sort, too, for the water to fill up.

Andre Nesman

Andre Nesman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hello friends. Today I went into My Dream Nightopians and hat were with the Vikings. I do not know if it is a commemoration of date, but I was doubtful. What is the reason?

Thanks!!!

Taking I posted before, I would like to take a course. In "Will's Journal," when I go to the page of My Dream, there are some symbols at the bottom (like a harp, Crown, Heart ....). I wonder what to do to fill them all.

Thank you! =)

Indigo Skies

Indigo Skies

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Has anybody else had this wavy effect? I haven't seen it before.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Funky, it only appeared in My Dream, not any other time? Looks like something you might see in regard to tv/console cable connection

Haven't played in a while so I'd have to check but I don't recall seeing that effect offhand

Indigo Skies

Indigo Skies

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Yeah, only in My Dream, it's definately intentional and went away when My Dream changed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users