Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Dream Info

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

Tha fact that you can have only two marens of each type in your garden? That's in the instruction manual :D

Holy poop on a stick it is!!!!! And i call myself a mydream researcher and I overlook that INSANELY useful tip???? Wow....Im so gonna attempt this on a new file where my king wont kill marens....

WiNGS.

WiNGS.

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:varied.
that would be a good thing to do. I had 18 marens tonight for all of one second before my king started mowing them down. I grabbed 10 in Will's dream and the remaining 8 in Helen's. I still can't seem to paraloop bees though.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Do you have any idea HOW you got your king pian? I'm still trying to get one. I wonder if you have to get a mepian from someone's else garden or something like that...

As for the festival, I think Owl says that there's a festival at the beggining of each month, but I've never seen anything like that. I just know that pians are doing something different each month.

WiNGS.

WiNGS.

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Do you have any idea HOW you got your king pian? I'm still trying to get one. I wonder if you have to get a mepian from someone's else garden or something like that...

As for the festival, I think Owl says that there's a festival at the beggining of each month, but I've never seen anything like that. I just know that pians are doing something different each month.

Well reading through this thread, I gathered this information:

1. a king pian is made when two mepians, each with a SINGLE maren trait (i.e. head, vest, lower body, kings, or arms) and no more, happen to make an egg together. Their maren traits should not come from the same maren, e.g. a mepian with seagull wings and a mepian with bee feet is okay, but not mepian with bee wings and a mepian with bee feet. Apparently this is the same method employed in the original game.

2. whether or not you get a king is still heavily dictated by chance, even when said requirements are met.

3. people seem to have more luck using a mepian that has maren wings as one of the parents. Maren headed mepians + maren winged mepians seems to be a popular combination, if only because those traits are easy to see.

4. Based on the screenshots posted, people seem to get their king pians while playing as Elliot. I got mine while using Claris, though I couldn't say whether or not the generation of Dreamers you use has any correlation to your chances of hatching a king. Couldn't hurt, though.

Here is what my personal experience entailed:

1. I was playing as Claris.
2. I had around 35 or 36 pians in my garden at the time.
3. I made small crowd of pians, including two with seagull wings, two with blowfish wings, one with bee feet, one with a murtle head, one with scorpion arms, one with a blowfish head, and maybe two others I can't remember. My landscape had changed such that a music box was situated next to them, and they were all singing. I did not observe which pair produced the egg, because of the crowd.
4. Prior to my accumulation of the above listed, I had started a garden full of seagull feet pians and murtle head pians, which was absolutely fruitless and nearly refilled my garden. (I had 80 prior to learning about the king pian.)
5. None of my pians came from an outside party, as all my connection attempts have failed.

That's about it I think... hope that helps.

As for the festival... that's disappointing if it doesn't actually happen... well I'll try next month. Thanks.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Thanks for the info, I'll try again. Maybe I'll have more luck if I play as Elliot or Claris...

Aura-Moon

Aura-Moon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, aha!
Funny realization: Going in your boyfriend's dream and killing his most prized mepian = stupid XD We connected and I ran around, moving mepians and minions. Next thing i know, a Shleep eats his mepian. He still hates me for it.

Serious note: I love how certain things affect environmental conditions. My landscape has gone ARGH several times. I've had a beautiful city in the distance then the following day, I had a horrific forest. It's just fascinating to watch it change so rapidly.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
I present to you, my 'quick as im at work' theory in pians ive worked on since January. I've 'discovered' through my research of the mydream, that landscapes most drastically when the nightopian population changes.

IE. let them all die, your stuff gets rusted/weeded and dissapears. Same goes for the palace. As long as your population doesn't lose any pians, it stays the same, if too many die it restarts. When stuff is green, it is not necessarily gone for good yet, there is a possible chance to save it if you increase the health of the pian it belongs to.

~Theory~

IMO a Pian is the living manifestation of your my dream. Be it a toy/landscape/. This is my proposed theory:

A Pian has 2 fixed hidden numbers. For the sake of it being a theory, let's pretend the 1st number can be from 1-10.

1-Dip in level
2-Dip in level
3-Rise in level
4-Rise in level
5-Tree
6-Tree
7-Chair
8-Boat
9-Flower
10-Boss Item

Let's pretend our fresh new mepian Xertu (cuz sega naming is random imo) is given a '1', our my dream will gain a nice hole. If he dies, it becomes flat again.

Now we have a normal pian we looped in pure valley named Cuti with a given number of 5, well, now we got a new tree!

Having a dream of 80 pians, and not noticing 80 objects, I believe that there is a higher chance for dips/hills in levels and trees as opposed to new items. I've realized trees also die, even in a hugely populated environment. But I believe the tree just moves.

A maren also has the same function, but i believe it only has 2 variables.

1-Dip
2-Tree

I have yet to see a mountain in a nightmaren mydream, hence why I left out rise.

King Pian

1 - Palace

The king has only 1 function, that is the palace. It can be placed anywhere on the map. The catch is this: the health of durablity of the palace is the population of the pians. Which brings up ANOTHER variable in the pian, the palace piece. Let's pretend there are only 5 pieces (eve though there are more, im using small numbers so its easier to comprehend) available for the tower.

1 Left arm
2 right arm
3 top arm
4 bottom arm
5 central piece

When the king creates his palace, each pian puts their respective piece on the castle. I believe that piece is also a trait of a pian. The order in which it is put on though, is random. When the pians who added a piece begin to die, the castle falls. I believe you can lose roughly 30-40% of the population that added to the castle before the castle fades.

It is also possible that the two different variables for a pian can be one in the same. Meaning a pian who gives you a boat will ALWAYS give you the exact same piece to your castle

~End of theory~

~Comments~

I have a healthy stable mydream of 80 pians, and i spent 10+ hours in it in a matter of 2 days, and it had not changed AT ALL (no pians died, stars yes, but i allowed none to die). So I did an experiment and let my pians die, and BOOM, new my dream items/landscapes/palace in motion. I kept that civilization the same for another few days, and it stayed the same.

If you have new pians come in/born, you get new items. If nothing new comes in, objects just move depending on the mood of the pians and how much they are using that item. Mine seem to dislike boats, so I have like 1-2 far from the main society.

If you are worried about pepto bismal grass/trees, my experience is showing that pink results of low pian count or high maren count (the maren variable).

Weather DOES make a small impact on the mydream in terms of rivers/lakes/ponds. If there is a hole/dip/trench going below 'sea level' in a mydream and it rains, you now have yurself a permanent body of water. That is to say unless a pian dies (the rise/dip variable).

Tip on maintaining a mydream (for keeping stable purposes). Pians will NOT die unless you enter AND leave a mydream with stars on their heads. Meaning, if you dont go into a my dream for hours of gameplay, they will not die. They will get hungry but not die. My suggestion, do a mission you are REAL good at getting blue chips in. Feed them so no stars are above any heads, then quickly leave. You do not need to fully feed them, just make sure you feed them from dying.

I hope this theory is useful/understandable. I am planning to begin a project on festivals hopefully soon and require 11 volunteers. I will probably make a topic on my project in time. This is in regards to my email form SEGA concerning the last 2 my dream stamps and how to achieve them. Anyways, GODSPEED!

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Hmm...interesting theory Moonlighttrill. If you ever need someone to help out with testing just let me know because I still spend a fair amount of time in My Dream.

I have to agree with you that the terrain and objects seem to change when the pian population changes drastically, but I'm not yet convinced that every object is linked to a pian. I think you can have more objects than pians, but I haven't researched it like you have.

I'm gonna try some stuff out and see what happens. I want to try playing with an extremely low number of pians so I can tell what's actually happening to the environment.

EDIT

Ok, so I started a brand new game to see exactly what would happen to the objects and the environments when only using 2 pians. Read the below if you are interested. Basically the trees are not 1 per pian. And the objects, like the Boat, can come and go even when the pians are alive. I think it is simply how much they hang out near the objects and that's what decides if they stay around or not. Also, trees will multiply like crazy even with a low number of pians.

But anyway, I do believe that the more pians you have the more objects and terrain changes you have. But I don't think it's as simple as a 1 pian for 1 object (or 1 terrain change).

-------------------------------

Entry #1
Started a brand new game as Helen.
Played Aqua Garden, no paralooping of pians.
Went to My Dream and it was empty.

Entry #2
Played Aqua Garden for second time.
Looped in my first 2 mepians (Kyuesh, a Gull Head only, and Raoj, a Seapo Stomach+Wings).
This caused 5 trees (2 different types, 3 different sizes) to start growing all in the NE corner, near Kyuesh.
Raoj is in the West with nothing.
No change in terrain yet or any objects.

Entry #3
Played Aqua Garden again, this time without paralooping any pians.
A Boat appeared in My Dream, in the West near Raoj.
There are now 12 trees (still 2 types and 3 sizes) and all are in the NE corner.

Entry #4
Played AG again, no paralooping of pians.
There are now 18 trees and 3 of them are at full size, and there are now 3 types.
No other changes.

Entry #5
There are now about 30 trees (too hard to get an accurate count) and 5 are at full size.
Raoj is not near the Boat, but now in the middle.
Boat has turned green.

Entry #6
There are still about 30 trees (too hard to get an accurate count) and 12 are at full size.
The Boat is now gone.
Raoj is still in the middle but closer to the East trees.
Kyuesh walked to the middle to meet Raoj.
They make an egg. I hatch it and it's name is Kyeush. Kyuesh and Kyeush are identical in type (just a head trait).

Side note - although the names seem random to most people, when they mate I think they are not random, but usually a variation or combination of the parents

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Serious note: I love how certain things affect environmental conditions. My landscape has gone ARGH several times. I've had a beautiful city in the distance then the following day, I had a horrific forest. It's just fascinating to watch it change so rapidly.

That is interesting news.. screenshot pls! My background has pretty much stayed the same forever (city).

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Hmm...interesting theory Moonlighttrill. If you ever need someone to help out with testing just let me know because I still spend a fair amount of time in My Dream.

I have to agree with you that the terrain and objects seem to change when the pian population changes drastically, but I'm not yet convinced that every object is linked to a pian. I think you can have more objects than pians, but I haven't researched it like you have.

I'm gonna try some stuff out and see what happens. I want to try playing with an extremely low number of pians so I can tell what's actually happening to the environment.

EDIT

Ok, so I started a brand new game to see exactly what would happen to the objects and the environments when only using 2 pians. Read the below if you are interested. Basically the trees are not 1 per pian. And the objects, like the Boat, can come and go even when the pians are alive. I think it is simply how much they hang out near the objects and that's what decides if they stay around or not. Also, trees will multiply like crazy even with a low number of pians.

But anyway, I do believe that the more pians you have the more objects and terrain changes you have. But I don't think it's as simple as a 1 pian for 1 object (or 1 terrain change).

-------------------------------

Entry #1
Started a brand new game as Helen.
Played Aqua Garden, no paralooping of pians.
Went to My Dream and it was empty.

Entry #2
Played Aqua Garden for second time.
Looped in my first 2 mepians (Kyuesh, a Gull Head only, and Raoj, a Seapo Stomach+Wings).
This caused 5 trees (2 different types, 3 different sizes) to start growing all in the NE corner, near Kyuesh.
Raoj is in the West with nothing.
No change in terrain yet or any objects.

Entry #3
Played Aqua Garden again, this time without paralooping any pians.
A Boat appeared in My Dream, in the West near Raoj.
There are now 12 trees (still 2 types and 3 sizes) and all are in the NE corner.

Entry #4
There are now 18 trees and 3 of them are at full size, and there are now 3 types.
No other changes.

Entry #5
There are now about 30 trees (too hard to get an accurate count) and 5 are at full size.
Raoj is not near the Boat, but now in the middle.
Boat has turned green.

Entry #6
There are still about 30 trees (too hard to get an accurate count) and 12 are at full size.
The Boat is now gone.
Raoj is still in the middle but closer to the East trees.
Kyuesh walked to the middle to meet Raoj.
They make an egg. I hatch it and it's name is Kyeush. Kyuesh and Kyeush are identical in type (just a head trait).

Side note - although the names seem random to most people, when they mate I think they are not random, but usually a variation or combination of the parents

Good job on the research! The tree thing was never big on my agenda to research, but it does seem to reflect the mydream society, healthier pians = more trees?

As for names, i believe they are issued random, but when breeding traits of the name are passed down (i forgot to mention that :P). Theres more to my theory for those interested, i wrote that one down at work when i was waiting for my shift to finish.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
That's very interesting.
I know objects appear near the pians and disappear when no pians are around.
There was a corner in my garden where there had been no objects and no pians at all for a long time. Then I put a dozen of pians in that corner. I left My Dream, played a level and when I came back, several objects had appeared in that corner.

As for the trees, I've always assumed they start growing in a random location of the garden and then more trees appear as time passes. Though it's possible that the trees appear only if there are pians in the garden. Also, it seems that Nightmarens cut trees.

WiNGS.

WiNGS.

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
dude, my tower has been buried o_O
I just visited my dream to find the topography had changed, so that now the king pian castle/tower/thing is... submerged? in ground. Only the two highest towers are visible, sticking out of the ground. It's funny-- one of the pipes looks like a periscope.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Posted Image
I finally got the Superpian!

Unfortunately I don't know how I got him, there were several different mepians around the egg. But I was playing as Helen. There were about 50 pians in my garden and I had spent nearly 18 hours in My Dream.

I recorded some videos and took several pictures:
Egg
Hatching
Tower

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Congrats!! That pic of the hatching is cute when his eyes are closed..lol

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Did anyone visit My Dream recently?

Since the beginning of December, all my pians in My Dream have a Christmas hat (like this).
Then I loaded my other savefile, where I have a lot of marens in the garden and just 3 pians. And instead of Christmas hats, they were wearing conical party hats (two of them at least, the third one got eaten before could I see him). So I loaded my sister's savefile, there some of the pians had a Christmas hat, but most of them had a party hat (and some had a hood).

See, I don't understand why no pian on my main file wears a party hat (I have about 40 pians there). Maybe it has something to do with unlocking the full ending?

Another weird thing, a few times, in my garden (and in my sister's), I saw a small Christmas tree.
Like this:
Posted Image

(that picture is from the Japanese official website)

... and every time, the tree disappeared after a few seconds, sometimes right in front of my eyes. It just vanished.

Anyone else saw this? And what are your pians wearing?

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Most of mine are wearing Christmas hats, but there are a few nightopians and mepians wearing the party hats of different colors. I also experienced some fireworks going off when my clock turned 1:00pm, so they must be celebrating something. The nightopians also had their own firecrackers and some of them were holding birthday cakes, but I haven't seen the christmas tree yet.

Here are some pics. I'm also doing a video for fun and I'll edit this when I get the youtube link.

EDIT: Click here for the video

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
JoD's birthday, mayhaps? This website says it was released in Japan today exactly a year ago, but another source has its publishing date as the 11th (although I suppose publishing date and release date are two entirely different things).

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Nice video :P
I also saw the pians holding cakes and firecrackers in my garden, as well as those white and red striped curved things (don't know how they're called).

But I never saw those fireworks. I doubt it's related to the release of the game, but who knows.
Maybe fireworks go off every hour on that day? Or every hour on every day? Or at 1 pm every day? Or at a different hour depending on the day (13th day of the month -> 13th hour of the day...)?
I should try and investigate.

As for the Christmas tree, I believe you have to find it quickly when you enter the garden before it vanishes. But maybe it doesn't appear every time...

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
I forgot about the candy canes, but I'm not sure what the red thing is in their other hand. And you've got some good ideas Kentilan about the fireworks going off.

Posted Image

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Maybe that red thing is one of those spheres used to decorate Christmas trees?

Anyway, I didn't see the fireworks today (I tried at both 1 pm and 4 pm). However when I changed the date back to the 13th, fireworks went off both at 1 pm and 2 pm.
So maybe it was for JoD's birthday after all.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
I know it's an offshot question, as if someone did find this answer theyd probably be hoppig with joy all over the boards....

Anyone get the final 2 emblems yet? Been over a year now :P Im starting to think they forgot to add them in or it was cut and not added.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

I know it's an offshot question, as if someone did find this answer theyd probably be hoppig with joy all over the boards....

Anyone get the final 2 emblems yet? Been over a year now :P Im starting to think they forgot to add them in or it was cut and not added.

Nope! I haven't got them yet either. :lol:

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Same here.
At this point it wouldn't surprise me that they were cut. Isn't there any way to ask SEGA about this? This is pretty irritating.

This is unrelated, but I've just realized the music played today in My Dream is the music from Christmas NiGHTS (I think it's called Dream Bells).
But you probably already knew that.

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach

Anyone get the final 2 emblems yet? Been over a year now :lol: Im starting to think they forgot to add them in or it was cut and not added.

I am thinking that SEGA didnt program them because I still havent got them either and it drives me bonkers cause I want a complete file.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Guys! I've managed to extract some textures from the game disc.
I've found this:
Posted Image

So... it has something to do with a mountain?

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Guys! I've managed to extract some textures from the game disc.
I've found this:
Posted Image

So... it has something to do with a mountain?

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! ^_^ I'm gonna get on this RIGHT away! Any ideas where to start? Thanks ALOT Kentilan!

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Wow! Nice job Kentilan!!

Hmmm...I wonder how you get huge mountains??

I remember seeing one once in a screenshot before the game was released, but my hills have never got so big to be considered mountains.

Have you managed to extract anything else from the disc?

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach
So its a mountain and a medal...

wonder how to get them

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Well, I guess you get the medal when you have all the other emblems. At least, I hope so...

I tried to translate the few pages of the Japanese official strategy guide about My Dream, and it does explain how to get mountains.
It says the ground raises if your Nightopians have a high flying ability, and in the opposite case it collapses.
You see, according to the guide, every Nightopian has 10 hidden variables: strength, intelligence, flying ability, perception, sociability, curiosity, agility, skill, appreciation towards NiGHTS, appreciation towards the kids. These variables influence the behavior of the Nightopians (ever seen a pian fly insanely high? That's because he has a high flying ability).
Maybe these variables also have an effect on getting the King pian.

Anyway, how to raise the flying ability of the pians? No idea.
It seems that it's hereditary.
Or maybe you need mepian wings...

I remember I used to have a small mountain in a corner of my garden. I had several mepians with wings or heads in that corner. On the top of the mountain, the ground was slightly brown instead of green like the grass... Now the mountain's gone but the change of color was interesting.

Have you managed to extract anything else from the disc?

Nothing interesting yet. Apparently I can get all the graphics, text, icons and background pictures of the various menus. But I doubt I can find something that we don't already know.

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I am gonna try getting a lot of seagull meeps then.
I think they should fly high.

Well it looks like meeps with deworm in them fly insanely high. I have seen them get as high as the hot air balloon

edit type thing:

I have a bout 50 pian/meeps now.
About 70% of them have deworm blood in them and I have noticed one thing.
In the dead center of My Dream is the highest point of the dream. I do have a pretty hilly dream but still no mountain icon
^_^

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I noticed that Mepians don't have to be born as Mepians. I accidentally got that darned murtle in Crystal Castle in my garden again for the billionth time, except this time it caused nearly half of my Nightopians to become Mepians. I thought at first it had eaten a bunch of Nightopians and they'd reproduced with a little Nightmaren blood in the gene pool. But I picked up several Mepians and found that they had the names of my Nightopians. So they were turned into Mepians. I'm not sure if this was a glitch or if it's normal. Was this something that happened in the old game, too?

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Nightopians turned into mepians? :blink: Well, that's weird. I'm not sure but it sounds like a glitch.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
This is something I discovered while hacking the game... it seems the flowers that appear in My Dream are related to the pians' abilities.
Each flower has a specific name; for example, the model file of the blue flower is "al_flo_agility.brmdl".

Posted Image
This is the texture for the flowers. The corresponding abilities are, in that order:
power - fly
perception - skillfulness
intelligence - agility

I'm not sure what to make of that, but I wanted to share.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Ehh, those flowers kinda seem like those Chao Drives in Sonic Adventure 2. Maybe they actually planned to make the MyDream more like the ChaoGardens? That would've been sooo cool. MyDream looks so unfinished to me<.<

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
The whole game is unfinished. They made it in a year.
Actually, i always did say the Pian Garden look like it took a huge leap backwards in terms of what Sonic Team have done regarding pet ares such as the Chao Garden. The Pian Garden in JoD looks completely rushed compared to what they usually give us. It's obvious they ran out of time.

As for those coloured flowers, that's an interesting find there. Being honest, i've spent hardly any time in that garden so i didn't know that the Pians abilities could be changed at all.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

As for those coloured flowers, that's an interesting find there. Being honest, i've spent hardly any time in that garden so i didn't know that the Pians abilities could be changed at all.

Well, I spent a lot of time in My Dream, and I didn't know about the abilities either, until I read some stuff in the Japanese strategy guide. They should have made them more apparent...

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
are they the same flowers that appear on the ground, or am i thinking of completely different flowers? :D are the ones on the ground related to pian death at all, because i only get them on an exact spot a pian had died the vist before

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Yes, they are the flowers that appear on the ground. At least, I think so.
I don't know if they are related to pian deaths, but that's really interesting. I have to check that.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Seriously. Chao Gardens were so engaging, what with the boundless types and colors of Chao you could get. But now what do we get? Over crowded, Beta-ish, Zero-Interface MyDream? Pleh.

Shame on you, Sonic Team. Of course, we've grown to expect this from you at this point.

-flips SEGA the bird-

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
Once when I left the game on in My Dream, I actually heard a Pian singing the Sonic Heroes theme.
Also, What does it mean when my trees are pink?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users