Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Dream Info

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
I've had that, and I can confirm that they don't count as Dead Pians. ... Which is absolutely terrifying, when you think about it.
When I was in the process of getting the King Pian, I had about twenty Pians in my garden. Sometimes, when I went back in, the count was still at twenty, even though a few Pians where frozen, which leads me to believe that they thaw out, so don't be terrified when your favorite pian ends up frozen.

BTW, unrelated to the frozen pian subject, 80 Pians seems to be the highest count you can get, because I've had Pians run right into eachother when I've had 80, and they did the egg 'pop-back' animation, but there was no egg.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
1. I was joking.
2. In mine it dosen't snow.
3.wierd.
4.Like I said,you can supposedly cheat the system by keeping some in the green square.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
I have three in the circle. I don't think it cheats the system. Otherwise it'd stop at something like 78 or 83.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Hey, it was just a theory...

Lost in Dream

Lost in Dream

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:The Panzer Dragoon Series, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS, running around as a pirate on the beach

Was it snowing when you found your pian like that? I have only seen this happen to my pians when there was snow. Several others have said the same thing. I agree with what was said earlier about that not having anything to do with Crystal Castle, but just the fact that its really cold.

From what I can see in your pic, I THINK I see snow, but its just not staying to the ground. Did you have flurries or something? If there was no snow at all, then this will change my view. But it still doesn't look like the crystals in Crystal castle so.....

Yeah it actually was snowing here and I have the weather hook up.

Twilight

Twilight

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Obviously I like NiGHTS, but I also adore Sonic the Hedgehog, Klonoa, Pokemon, and more. I like philosophy, psychology, all those weird sort of things. :P

I guess, if you don't have internet, it'll pull an Animal Crossing on you, and the weather will change randomly. That way, you don't miss out on the weather feature completely.

You make me fearful. XD I could hardly take care of Eight Chao in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle... This is going to be h*ll! XD Especially if you want Pians and Mepians in the same garden. ... That settles it, then... I'ma have Mepian only garden. XD Bonfires away!
It might be interesting, really, seeing what All-Mepians does to your garden. It could stay Flat, or... ... Or something really cool could happen. Shrines to Wizeman, bonfires, Nightmaren running Rampant! BWAHAHAHAHA! ... Yes, I am a sick, sick person.

(And has anyone recorded MEPIANS breeding like rabbits? Obviously, their first habit would be to purge the garden of Pians, but after that? No Pians around, just eight or so Mepians hanging around?)

XD I've made an All-Mepian garden and the ground becomes pink, and the trees get a more creepy feel to them. No Wizeman shrines yet, I'm afraid. And it then just goes on like a normal garden except for those things and the Mepian's cute mischiviousness! ^_^

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Mine breed like bunnies!

Twilight

Twilight

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Obviously I like NiGHTS, but I also adore Sonic the Hedgehog, Klonoa, Pokemon, and more. I like philosophy, psychology, all those weird sort of things. :P

Here's something interesting...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have Pians in My Dream frozen in ice/glass.

weirds....

That's happened in mine pretty often...And I have ONLY Mepians... Nightopians frozen in there, and I have no pure Nightopians.... Where do they come from? O.o; So they do that to sacrifice to Wizeman or something?! o.o

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
My theory on frozen pians.

You have noticed, of course, that you may get these pians and not be missing any, or not actually have any normal pians in your garden. This is because, I believe, these frozen pians are just for decoration, and aren't ACTUALLY your pians.

Or it's ones you killed coming back to haunt you.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Who knows...

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
I believe this is where the King Pian was confirmed 100%, but I'm too lazy to read. I can now officially say that I have the King and it is awesome. And, as has been said, it is definitely Mepians with one maren trait. Just felt like sharing. Go me!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Nice.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Something minor:
Eelpians not only glow, but they wave tambourines as well.
I think with that I've managed to find all the mepian actions.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Exelent...*Taps fingers like burns*

Sammy

Sammy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I got the King Pian too - I used a Sheeple headed and a Seapo winged, so I could actually see what the maren part is.

I've got tons of Seapo winged ones, if anyone wants..

I have discovered you can put the King Pian in the circle. I waited for him to hit unconscious, then pushed him all the way up, fed him a blue chip, and he went to sleep. Exited and re-entered and he was still there.

So now I can work on the nightmarens without having to lose him because he keeps attacking them. :D

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
I'm an utter failure at this My Dream stuff...

arrgh

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

I have discovered you can put the King Pian in the circle. I waited for him to hit unconscious, then pushed him all the way up, fed him a blue chip, and he went to sleep. Exited and re-entered and he was still there.

So now I can work on the nightmarens without having to lose him because he keeps attacking them. :(

That's a very good observation.

smx

smx

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Can anybody put up a picture of the king Pian (Oxymoron lolz)

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Can anybody put up a picture of the king Pian (Oxymoron lolz)

Look at page 8. It should be there.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
All right I will spill everything I know about my dream

In case you still don't know how to get mepians

as you know mepians are a fusion of maren and pian I currently have... I think about 40+ mepians
you obtain them by first finding a maren in a stage find a pian on the ground nearby DON'T PARALOOP THEM! instead grab the maren and drill dive b4 paralooping him aim carefully so the maren hits the pian the pian will then lay an egg instantly touch the egg (so NiGHTS has a hand on it) then press A to hatch it out comes a mepian paraloop it and it will be in your garden. (side note on mepians) mepians (when you get one) are part maren however you may notice that 2 mepians bred with the same maren are different this is because the changes happen to different body parts. for example one of my marens has a head that looks bee (I forgot which one but trust me the bee head looks cool -_- ) like while another fused with the same maren mas different wings but a pian head. When pains breed they mix traits this goes the same for mepians except to a more noticeable effect as maren parts will then mix HOWEVER, just because your mepian has a "bee head" does not mean it will pass that trait to its offspring you may instead get "bee wings" or legs, or body.

The more Nightopians you have the more hills you have in the region.

Items obtained DO very depending on the stage you play on thou I do not know if any requirements or if it varies depending on the type of level your doing (dance pad is obtained in delight city, music note on helens forest level, etc.)

Bosses give unique items for good scores

If you can obtain good scores you can obtain very large items that don't dissapear such as the bellbridge tower (in the background behind the buildings after beating wizeman (you need an A on bellbridge for the tower)) a very large blimp, and a hot air balloon. (these are all I know of)

pians halos show hunger depending on color.

NiGHTS interacts with wii weather channel but ONLY if you set it to do so in the options (I recommend letting it do it off the calender thou and leaving this option off as this was iffy for me, the snow looked more like green moss on my dream)

That is all I'll put my friend code up tomorrow ta share my... "my dream"
EDIT: 4940-4093-2499
please repost your friend codes if ya want me to add ya so I can avoid so I know who still plays N:JoD

hope I said something useful :/ let me know if I did :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I have like 85 pians or so.... they die faster than I can go around and feed them XD I always have to have like 350 blue chips when I go in there XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Anybody notice anything at all for April Fool's? Looks like they didn't do nothin' for it after all

Cryanger

Cryanger

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Items obtained DO very depending on the stage you play on thou I do not know if any requirements or if it varies depending on the type of level your doing (dance pad is obtained in delight city, music note on helens forest level, etc.)

From my own observations, once you complete a stage you get a new item in your My Garden and it is added to a virtual pool. When you play through a stage again, it will randomly pick an item from that pool to put in your My Garden. That means unfortunately that you cannot control which items you gain by simply playing the same stage over and over again.

K.C.Miangra

K.C.Miangra

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
I just went on today, 4/16/08, and noticed that all my pians and mepians have little red flowers on their heads. I don't know is this thread is for the hat discovery, I just thought it was interesting.

PenMaren

PenMaren

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I just went on today, 4/16/08, and noticed that all my pians and mepians have little red flowers on their heads. I don't know is this thread is for the hat discovery, I just thought it was interesting.

wow, that is interesting. i haven't been on NiGHTS in a long time, so i don't know.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Well, like many other NiGHTS fans before me, I'm harassing SEGA with my dream questions. Namely HOW TO I GET STAMPS 3 and 6 KTHXBAI! I'll give you guys updates if they SOMEHOW reply to me (which doesn't seem likely)....

EDIT: They actually responded...see my date and holidays topic.

EDIT: New info on items and castle in My Dream:

Nightopians don't only care for the items in your my dream, they are bonded to them. I have a dream of 80 pians/meeps/king and for many times visiting i did not let them die. During my resrach on holidays, i let a few die and i immediately noticed that certain my dream objects turned green/died. When they were revived and revisited i had new items and the items were moved. So if you like your dream the way it is, make sure none ever die, not even go swirly.

When pians/meps die, grounds warp, items get covered in moss, and new items can come in and old items can move. Once I reached 80 i was unable to get new items, but once some died i was able to get new ones. Your my dream and its items is tied to your nightopians lives, literally.

Now for the castle and its resetting....

Mine has never reset. Applying this theory, and the idea that the castle is made by the nightopians, if too many nightopians die, so will your castle. yes your my dream can constantly have a higher number of inhabitants, but if they are not kept healthy and die, eventually the castle will reset as the nightopians who created it no longer exist. So when the king pian makes a new one, it is the work of his new pian civilization. Also, i believe the castles appearance changes depending on what type of pians/mepians do build it.

On a side not, i realized pians/mepians cry and avoided me more often if i threw the egg to hatch it.

If you have any contrasting arguments or ideas, I accept all ideas.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
You know how sometimes the Pians will set up little Sega Saturns on the TV's? Well, I went in there yesterday and a couple of Pians were at the TV's and had set up little Nintendo Wii's! It was so cute! I wanted to get a picture but by the time I got my camera out the TV had disappeared.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
Once I invited my cousin over thorough WiFi and something really weird happened...when they picked up one of my Pians, then put it down again, it stuck to him!! The Pian was, like, fused into his body and only left once he left the My Dream. It was really creepy!!!

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
the last time i was at my dream,i was going around feeding my pians blue chips,and then,out of nowhere,i see ten pians start singing instantly by the music box,but when it shut off,they stoped singing,so i went back and turned it back on,and they started singing! so i thought,either my pians have formed a chior or im going insane,but then i realized i wasnt when i saw a pian playing in the sand box with a shovel,and that would only happen in the sandbox.

so i've only seen two pian interactions,are there any more objects pians interact with? DISCUSS!

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
They do swim in the cauldron if you get it from Bomamba...but that's all

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

They do swim in the cauldron if you get it from Bomamba...but that's all

hm,never noticed that,its even hard to get will or helen to get into their swimming animations in that cauldren

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Merging this topic with My Dream Info. Thoroughly search for topics before creating new ones; A topic on Nightopians and their interactions with objects and dreamers 10 pages long has existed, pinned, since December.

WiNGS.

WiNGS.

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:varied.
....would someone be willing to lend me a mepian with only wings? For the life of me I can't make one. I've got heads and feet running all over my garden and not a king to be had. I don't know if one with wings will increase the chances or what, but it seemed to be working for other people^^;

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

....would someone be willing to lend me a mepian with only wings? For the life of me I can't make one. I've got heads and feet running all over my garden and not a king to be had. I don't know if one with wings will increase the chances or what, but it seemed to be working for other people^^;

I'm pretty sure I've got some in mine. I'll send you my friend code in a message.

CHRiS

CHRiS

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm sorry if this has been pointed out already, but I didn't feel like reading all 10 pages.

I figured out that you might need 80 Nightmaren in your garden for the other circular badge, and while thinking this, I realized it might be one of the keys to unlocking the King Pian or the super Pian. This is only a theory, so keep that in mind, but I intend on trying it myself.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

I'm sorry if this has been pointed out already, but I didn't feel like reading all 10 pages.

I figured out that you might need 80 Nightmaren in your garden for the other circular badge, and while thinking this, I realized it might be one of the keys to unlocking the King Pian or the super Pian. This is only a theory, so keep that in mind, but I intend on trying it myself.

No to the badge, and no to it meaning anything about the king. The king has been solved and having 80 nightmaren is impossible, you can only have like 8 max. They die fast without pians.

WiNGS.

WiNGS.

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

No to the badge, and no to it meaning anything about the king. The king has been solved and having 80 nightmaren is impossible, you can only have like 8 max. They die fast without pians.

Well actually you can have more than 8. I think the most I've had at once is fifteen. The real issue is that you can only have two of each type of maren at once. So theoretically, if you were really determined, you could have 2 Seapos, 2 Shleep, 2 Deworms, 2 moths, 2 pufferfish, 2 electric purple dudes, 2 seagulls, 2 Murtles, and 2 scorpians, which, unless I'm missing one, gives you a grand total of 18. I read somewhere here that you can also paraloop bees, but I have not been able to do so.

They do die pretty quickly, but at the time I was doing this I had a near-full My Dream. This changed naturally once I started building up the maren population, but it served to keep them alive for a while.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Well actually you can have more than 8. I think the most I've had at once is fifteen. The real issue is that you can only have two of each type of maren at once. So theoretically, if you were really determined, you could have 2 Seapos, 2 Shleep, 2 Deworms, 2 moths, 2 pufferfish, 2 electric purple dudes, 2 seagulls, 2 Murtles, and 2 scorpians, which, unless I'm missing one, gives you a grand total of 18. I read somewhere here that you can also paraloop bees, but I have not been able to do so.

They do die pretty quickly, but at the time I was doing this I had a near-full My Dream. This changed naturally once I started building up the maren population, but it served to keep them alive for a while.

That's news to me, you probably made a discovery as i don't recall the 2 maren per type deal anywhere else in this topic.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Tha fact that you can have only two marens of each type in your garden? That's in the instruction manual :)

WiNGS.

WiNGS.

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
believe it or not, I think Owl told me.

Question: Has anyone been to a My Dream festival? This month was my first opportunity since getting the game and I missed it ><; But I haven't read it mentioned in so many words so I thought I'd ask.

Item #2:
Last night (this morning?) I finally got a King Pian. I didn't even have time to marvel at it because it hatched almost instantly. I was very near the border of the garden, so I suppose that's what did it. I think I read here someone saying you could speed the hatching process by pushing the egg to the stairs? Well apparently anywhere that borders the grass will do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users