Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NY's PS work

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Well, Gaming is my top interest! I've been gaming since i was 3. If you want a match in MKDS, Pokemon, Metroid, Wii, NDS, X360 or want to challenge me to do something in a non Wifi game (NiGHTS Score challenge, Mario Speedrun, etc.)... Go fo it! I'm always up for a game! :D<br /><br />Next is Photoshop, I've been messing with Photoshop for almost a year and a half already. I like to make stuff out of renders, pictures, videos. A challenge peaks my interest! :)

That is AWESOME!

I'd ask for a Wizeman one but I don't think he gets any special CG scenes, sadly. T_T

Maybe you can find an In-Game video that is online you like, i can use that as well.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Sure, i can make you a sig. Just the word APRiCOT in a NiGHTS style like my name?

Can you give me a 2nd color as well? I'll use apricot as the main color for the word, but i'm gonna need a 2nd color as well (like the NiGHTS logo has the main Purple and a Pink-Purple color blended w/ a silver/grey color.) If you want, even give a 3rd color to replace the silver/grey

The NiGHTS logo goes something like this
1. Purple
2. Silver/grey
3. Pink-purple

Yup font like your name.

The colors should be; apricot, amber and oulined in grey like the logo.
<_<
If you want you could add SiNCERiTY to in, but it's up to you.
Thank you. :D

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Well, Gaming is my top interest! I've been gaming since i was 3. If you want a match in MKDS, Pokemon, Metroid, Wii, NDS, X360 or want to challenge me to do something in a non Wifi game (NiGHTS Score challenge, Mario Speedrun, etc.)... Go fo it! I'm always up for a game! :D<br /><br />Next is Photoshop, I've been messing with Photoshop for almost a year and a half already. I like to make stuff out of renders, pictures, videos. A challenge peaks my interest! :)

Yup font like your name.

The colors should be; apricot, amber and oulined in grey like the logo.
:D
If you want you could add SiNCERiTY to in, but it's up to you.
Thank you. :)

Ok, got it!
This is gonna take some time to make since it's 2 words needed to be made from scratch. It'll get done! <_<

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Hey, Ayame. This is what i have for the name so far. I wanna run it by you to see what you want me to do before i get in too deep.

Posted Image

Do you want me to swap the colors? Change the styling? Anything that comes to mind?

*pic edit- I just thinned out the black outline. You can't see it in the uploaded image.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Maybe you can find an In-Game video that is online you like, i can use that as well.

I saw a few quick snips in scenes on youtube that I liked for Wizeman.... Should I link you to those? I used to have a screen recorder but finding the CD right now is a mess...

(Near the end there is a Scene with Reala and Wizeman and Wizeman's hands shoot forth "Be Silent, Reala!" I like that.)
or

("Now you will know my wrath!")

I don't have the videos myself, but if I can find my Screen recorder CD I can screen record the youtube videos and give the parts I enjoy most to you.

Thank you for offering. It makes me happy.

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

I saw a few quick snips in scenes on youtube that I liked for Wizeman.... Should I link you to those? I used to have a screen recorder but finding the CD right now is a mess...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xktD4XIdXuQ
(Near the end there is a Scene with Reala and Wizeman and Wizeman's hands shoot forth "Be Silent, Reala!" I like that.)
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r69t1_BMc30
("Now you will know my wrath!")

I don't have the videos myself, but if I can find my Screen recorder CD I can screen record the youtube videos and give the parts I enjoy most to you.

Thank you for offering. It makes me happy.

Cool. Don't worry about the screen recorder. I can rip Youtube videos amd convert them to any file needed. :) I know numerous sites to aid me!

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Hey, Ayame. This is what i have for the name so far. I wanna run it by you to see what you want me to do before i get in too deep.

Posted Image

Do you want me to swap the colors? Change the styling? Anything that comes to mind?

*pic edit- I just thinned out the black outline. You can't see it in the uploaded image.

It's just fine the way it is!
:blink:
Thank you sooooooo much!

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

It's just fine the way it is!
:D
Thank you sooooooo much!

Sure, not a problem.

Mayura

Mayura

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Your sigs and wallpapers are awesome, you are super talented!

MagicalWingLT

MagicalWingLT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Well lets see... You must know that I love NiGHTS cuz why else would I be here? lol I became a NiGHTS fan 2 and a half months ago... I knew about the original NiGHTS Into Dreams game back in 1996 but wasn't able to play it since I didn't have a Sega Saturn... So now I bought one and then bought the game... Well I just love the game... So that's my little story lol...<br /><br />Now as for my other interests, I love Anime... Especially the Transformers series and such... I also love to play video games such as Sonic The Hedgehog... But you already knew this cuz I love playing NiGHTS lol<br /><br />I also like to draw and doodle... Although I haven't drawn as much recently... Maybe I'll draw something now... A NiGHTS picture perhaps? hehe<br /><br />Well that's all my interests :)
I'm just totally amazed... *Jaw drops to the floor and keeps staring*

I hate to ask this but I just can't help myself.... Could you make me a signature? Or maybe my name in Nights font?

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

I'm just totally amazed... *Jaw drops to the floor and keeps staring*

I hate to ask this but I just can't help myself.... Could you make me a signature? Or maybe my name in Nights font?

Sure, why not! No need to hate asking. i'm chill with it. :)

Ayame, i have your word finished. I'll PM you it. I cant stress this enough, i will not show it to anyone unless you're cool with it. :)

MagicalWingLT

MagicalWingLT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Well lets see... You must know that I love NiGHTS cuz why else would I be here? lol I became a NiGHTS fan 2 and a half months ago... I knew about the original NiGHTS Into Dreams game back in 1996 but wasn't able to play it since I didn't have a Sega Saturn... So now I bought one and then bought the game... Well I just love the game... So that's my little story lol...<br /><br />Now as for my other interests, I love Anime... Especially the Transformers series and such... I also love to play video games such as Sonic The Hedgehog... But you already knew this cuz I love playing NiGHTS lol<br /><br />I also like to draw and doodle... Although I haven't drawn as much recently... Maybe I'll draw something now... A NiGHTS picture perhaps? hehe<br /><br />Well that's all my interests :)

Sure, why not! No need to hate asking. i'm chill with it. :)

Ayame, i have your word finished. I'll PM you it. I cant stress this enough, i will not show it to anyone unless you're cool with it. :)

Why not... Go ahead and post it if you want hehe...

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Why not... Go ahead and post it if you want hehe...

:) I would, but some peoples in the past on another forum threw a fit when i posted it, i have no clue as to why though so i'm playing it safe.

MagicalWingLT

MagicalWingLT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

:) I would, but some peoples in the past on another forum threw a fit when i posted it, i have no clue as to why though so i'm playing it safe.

What the... Seriously?! :) People now a days sheash... lol

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

What the... Seriously?! :) People now a days sheash... lol

Ya, i didn't know what dude's beef was, but he flipped on me cause of that.

Since Ayame has the wordart in her sig, i'll post it now. Hopefully, she won't mind.

Posted Image

MagicalWingLT

MagicalWingLT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Yup that's the font I'm looking for... I know doing MagicalWingLT won't be easy since it's really two words...

Could you also do a rainbow color for it? And I guess doing the diamond shape for one of the I's... Doesn't matter which one...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users