Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS and Reala Voices

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Well dang, I was thinking late last night that 'waitaminute, NiGHTS's voice has that same double-feel as Valentine's!', but it looks like several people beat me to it. XDDDD

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Hmmm. Took me a while.
If nothing else, the voices are hillarious. XD

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
storyline/FMV's are the main reason I play a game, so I'm REALLY happy these are coming along so nicely
Williams voice is cute, he sounds like a curious, venruble type of kid. Is it just me, or does NiGHTS voice have a type of echo at times?

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Ohmanohmanohman. I'm DYING to watch that FMV clip of NiGHTS and Will, but with the game hopefully being released soon, I wanna save as many discoveries as I can! X___x;; *writhes with indecision* It all sounds so goo~~~~~d!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Aw, I LOVE NiGHTS' voice? When he was saying the whole "I suppose you could call him that" thing, who was he talking about? Wizeman? It just seemed like that's who he could've been referring to as his "Father". I dunno.

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I wonder what NiGHTS' answer to Will's last question would have been. It would be quite interesting to hear straight from NiGHTS what Wizeman was like. I hope he eventually gets around to answering.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
The NiNJAs told us about that conversation between Will and NiGHTS a while back; I was kinda hoping NiGHTS would deliver the line about Wizeman a little darkly, given the whole deal.. but then again he's supposed to be a jovial fellow, soo.. ain't nothin' gonna break NiGHTS's stride. Ain't nothin' gonna slow him dooown, oh no. Gotta to keep him mooovin'.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

ain't nothin' gonna break NiGHTS's stride. Ain't nothin' gonna slow him dooown, oh no. Gotta to keep him mooovin'.

Puff Daddy? o.o ...unless you're quoting something entirely different, in which case i only recognize that line from Puff Daddy meaning he (omg!again?) ripped it from somewhere else! XD

Anyways, i'm quite happy with the dialogue in this game. Yes, it should have been voice acted by actual british people and there are some weak points in the voices ...but i'm really quite happy with the way the voices have turned out. Seriously, compared to Sonic and various other Sega related games with voice acting, NiGHTS is really quite good. Just give it some time, eh people? ;)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
>_> ahahahaha

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
What kinda guy is he?

*Crickets* :)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I would think he would say something like "Hmm. Oh well, it doesn't matter now, Will! Let's go!" and fly off, leaving poor Will standing there like O.o what just happened omg kind of thing.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

"These are small fry, after all... however I think we may have to work a bit harder for the rest."
Before their eyes, someone suddenly appeared to block their path. It was Reala.
"You think you can win with that guy linked with you, NiGHTS?"
"And if I do?"
"Elliot Will , do you understand?" Reala rolled with laugher.
What? What did that guy say; what he was planning? NiGHTS' body danced.
"The boys that get absorbed by NiGHTS, they look like monsters in a little while -- like me, he was created by Wizeman's hand to give birth to nightmares."
"Eh?"
Elliot's Will's body stiffened. NiGHTS, a compatriot of this apparition? As one, so the other? Elliott's heart began to sink beneath a heavy darkness.
"Wait a moment, Elliot Will. It is true, certainly, that a little while ago I was a Nightmaren...."
NiGHTS' voice could not reach Elliot Will, for he had become a captive of his fear. The connection between the two of them was cut, even their communication severed.
"Aagh!?"
The two were divided. A terrrible shock assaulted the pair. Two bodies that some time ago had become one were torn loose with a 'whiff'. Two minds were likewise separated.

One can dream...

::NiGHTS::lover

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
NiGHTS kinda sounds like a person from The Chronicles of Narnia or something, and his voice kinda reverbrates. I find that highly amusing....XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Puff Daddy? o.o ...unless you're quoting something entirely different, in which case i only recognize that line from Puff Daddy meaning he (omg!again?) ripped it from somewhere else! XD

Anyways, i'm quite happy with the dialogue in this game. Yes, it should have been voice acted by actual british people and there are some weak points in the voices ...but i'm really quite happy with the way the voices have turned out. Seriously, compared to Sonic and various other Sega related games with voice acting, NiGHTS is really quite good. Just give it some time, eh people? :D

lol, this- http://redstride.ytmnd.com/

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
I always had this feeling that Reala could have the guts to kill someone....that's when I drew a piccy of my made up being threatened to get killed....XD I have such a vivid imagination.....
EDIT: I found some variati0ons of both Reala and NiGHTS' voice on youtube
Pretty Cool, huh?

d3vilcat

d3vilcat

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Reala voice is exactly the way how I hoped for <3
But I'm not sure of NiGHTS though, was expecting peter pan like ^-^;

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Peter Pan? I was expecting sort of..... Huh. You know, you've got a point. Peter Pan.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Anyone else notice they say Wizaman a WizeMIN? . . . *eye twitch*
Video I found with more voices: (Spoilers)
Spoiler

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
They all say Wize-Min. It's just another way of saying it. I say it that way, only because I come from Boston and that's how we all talk there.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

They all say Wize-Min. It's just another way of saying it. I say it that way, only because I come from Boston and that's how we all talk there.

I just thought when you same a name it'd be diff... thats all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users