Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wolf Quest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
www.wolfquest.org

Yeah. Just check it out. Free demo is up already.

It's an MMO-type game(with single-player too) where you take on the role of a wolf trying to survive in Yellowstone National park.

IT'S AWESOME. I've only played the demo and I already love it.

Full version comes out on the 20th.

Did I mention it's FREE? Not just the demo, the WHOLE THING, including extra 'episodes' in the future, is FREEEEEEEE.

<3

Read the site for more infos.

Dude, I can't wait. Anyone else interested?

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
After I fix my sound I'm going to try it.
(I will report what I think here when I get done playing it.)

Edit:
I've tried to play it but have ran into some trouble.
Despite the fact that the game lags out on my computer no matter what settings (probably caused by the recent virus that a friend gave my computer >.<) it was exstreamly glitchy.
Like if you start running and your starting to run out of stamina just jump.
It seems to "refill" itself.
The camera controls are very stiff and hard to manage, it really down plays on some of the realism.
Its very hard to get your character to eat. (The green wolf icon nearly never shows for me and when it does my character doesn't eat. Or does it not eat to not show the gruesomeness of a wolf eating prey?)
(I've literally almost lost easy prey because of the camera controls pretty much each and every time.)
I must say that the graphics are pretty darn good for the type of game it is.

I'm actually still trying to test the game out because it still holds my interest but I'm most certainly going to have a hard time playing when it comes out if the said glitches are still not fixed.

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Ooh, now I see where you got the link, Ekairi. I know a few friends who would be interested in trying this, thanks guys!

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Yes, the demo is very glitchy. The WQ team wants bugs to be reported on their forums, so they can be fixed before the final release. ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users