Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

Denarssk

Denarssk

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Gah, Musica managed to get a hold of me and tell me that my NiGHTS code wasn't correct and that people where telling me so here. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to play the game or view the website since I've been extremely busy with college stuff. Nearly had my scholarship taken from me ><

I'll get around to adding everyone else, but might be a while considering how college classes shape up to be.

Anyways! My ACTUAL JoD code is: 0473-6424-5679

I've also edited my original post to put the real number.

Sorry again. ; ; Stupid real life. ><

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
This is gonna be fun!
I'll add mine later,'cause
I truly don't now my code at
the moment.

Hehehe,my dream has a disco ball
in it and Mepians. :P
*Dances under the disco ball*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
My JoD code -
2535-2672-8413

DiGi's JoD code -
1976-9214-6225

:P

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

My JoD code -
2535-2672-8413

DiGi's JoD code -
1976-9214-6225

:P

I have added you guys. ^^

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
There are too many pages to browse through or I would be here all day!
If any of you guys want to play try sending me a private message... it might work. :D
I will still try to remember and put it here but needs to be both ways which makes it even harder. It should just be like adding a gamertag so it is easier for people to play online.

My garden is getting filled with so many cute Pians and some of them even started gathering around me to sing like my choir of litlle angels. ^__^

Master D

Master D

Lurker

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:games and roller coasters! OH! And Bob (guinea pig).
I must apologize to you guys. i said i was gonna be on often and right after that i ended up with no internet...but no worries...im bak with 1 Mbps net noe...any 1 wanna race? he he he. let that chime ring!! :lol:

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Games
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
My friendy code is : 2320-5184-8903

Please PM me if you add me <3.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
My Wii Code - 8533 9043 4133 5735

My JoD Code - 2707 0637 4689

Give me a PM if I'm added and you seriously want to play.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I know my wifi is rubbish but i'll go add everyone anyway.

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
My code is:

2707 0639 3258

If it asks for a name put Diogo and tell me please too so I can add you. :)

vincentdante

vincentdante

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
my code is: 3909-6563-9292

PM me if you add me so I know who to look for :)

EDIT: Internets back and btw my profile name is Tristan

Monophobe

Monophobe

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Gunna go through and add folk now. Mine is 0903-1793-7277

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
*checks mine* ah, my code is: 1032-0297-9519

I'm going to go through and add everyone listed before me, but if anyone after me adds me, please PM me so I can return the favour XD

I would PM all those before me, but that's a lot of people and yeah :/

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Thanks Feniiku and I added you as well but the people I added still say "checking" but my code is correct. ^_^

Also I think it would help a lot if someone with patience put all the codes on the first page, so it would be much easier to enter them. :)

And thanks again for playing with me and coming to my dream world Feniiku! I hope you had fun and for the res of you I dont bite, honest. :P

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Right, now oddly my dongle started working for only 2 player vs mode lastnight and Digi got 10 wins. Works for nothing else though, lol, but anyway, realising how much of a shame it is that you can't save friend codes of people who you've just random played against i suggest i make a page here on the .com that is esentialy a giant list of people looking to hook up with others for some challenge fun.

Imagine the Wii Friends code topic list, but in the following format:

[Your JoD Name]
[Your actual name or nick or 'title']
[A small photo or avatar to represent you]
[Country]
[Your Friend Code]
[A short sentance of something like 'Hi I'm looking for a challenge, play with me!' type thing]
[Your forum name to PM or email address for adding/exchanging]

I think this would be good because it'd be a quick way to see who you're playing against, and serve as a sort of community 'phone' book if you will.

So if you want to take part in this then leave your response below.
Any offtopic posts will be deleted.

Here's mine as an example-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRiPPY
Lynne Triplett- NiGHTS into Dreams.Com Admin
Posted Image
U.K
2535-2672-8413
Capricorn, 26, looking for fun times, maniacal paralooping and World Records , seeks players from around the world to destroy <3 No smokers plz.
admin@nightsintodreams.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo's should be the exact size as mine, they will be saved and uploaded onto our server so just link them/paste them here and i'll add them.

I'll try make the actual website page by tonight.

Cheers!

TRiP

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
DiGi
Niyazi Sonmez - NiGHTSintoDreams.com Admin
Posted Image
U.K
1976-9214-6225
I'm really into the whole world rankings aspect, my Pian garden however is a wasteland. I'm also up for a friendly race or two.
admin@nightsintodreams.com

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Desiree
YamiLover13 - NiGHTSFan
Posted Image (It doesn't look a thing like me, but I am well known with this avater. )
US
5069-2589-3239
I am interested in a few races, and lots of My Dream world activity.
YamiLover13......

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)
Cate
catchan2007
Posted Image (i'm not allowed to stick up pictures of myself...but i have a picture of my brother wearing my blue wig, which i will happily show. I kinda look like this character, but my hair is lighter and my eyes are blue <_<)
UK
2148-7199-5211
Despite failing in most things in life, I'm up for a challenge and let's have fun racing!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Just a quick note to say you don't -have- to use a photo of yourself, if you feel comfortable using an avatar instead that's fine and dandy too :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
http://www.nightsint...amp;#entry37036

Everyone who listed their number here please visit the above topic to be included in the JoD code index.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
http://www.nightsint...icodes/list.htm

Page up.

Please keep adding your details, this way the online community will be a lot more fun if we can all link up.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Purgy
Richard Tirado- Resident Wii Bandit and lovable menace
Posted Image
USA
0645-4409-0527
24, lazy arse, in need of an excuse to fight as well as an excuse to chase people around with my nasty butt-faced Mepians. Bring the noise!

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
TRAViS
Travis W - The Guy Who Bought the NiD Beta (TRiPPY: If you feel that title shouldn't go on the site, feel free to replace it with just "NiGHTS addict" kthx ;))
Posted Image
United States of America
0001-1954-9678
King of Speed when it comes to racing games; I'll race you any day of the week. 19, in college.
daytonausa@gmail.com

Monophobe

Monophobe

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
FozZ
FozZ (in real life and some places online) / Monophobe
Posted Image
UK
0903-1793-7277
Races, score comparisons, it's all good ;)
PM me for an add.

CATTERKILLER

CATTERKILLER

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS (only played JoD),<br />Older Sonic games,<br />Older Legend of Zelda games, Pokemon, Mario,<br />Using Game-maker (I'm a n00b at it),<br />SaDX hacking (only texture hacking), Spriting,
Joseph
Catterkiller/Goron0000
Posted Image(Here's a random doodle of mine, He kinda looks like me... Sort of...)
U.S.A.
0044-1452-1628
Hi,I don't play much but I'm interested in seeing other players' My Dreams.
CATTERKiLLER

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Brittany
Hime Blue
Posted Image
Canada eh?
3093-5741-3712
"Shall we have some fun?" That statement's my NiGHTS motto--race me for some fun ;)
PM Hime Blue

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Thanks guys, these are perfect, keep 'em coming!

Phantom Rin

Phantom Rin

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Daisy
Phantom Rin/Ryn/Reaj (irl) Day/Daze
Posted Image
U.S. of A
5155-1705-4201
Give me more of a reason to play by adding me.
Phantom Rin

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Added you too <3

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Ryuko
Kori / Ryuko DragonHalf / Faye Lunacorn
Posted Image
Canada, where wild beavers play! X3
0087 0952 6021
Eleven years of waiting is over - let's celebrate! Show me your best race, then come chill in my happy fluffy garden! <3
Kori

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Candice
Gaming Addict
(please find a way to make this image smaller if possible but my computer is very old and very crappy and doesn't like small pictures. I'm so sorry, TRiPPY....) Posted Image
US
4682-7201-6358
I'm not the best and I'm not the greatest but if you're looking for an easy win I'm who you go for!
DAiLiGHT

jetstorm

jetstorm

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hayley
Jetstorm
I'm the chick who cosplayed as Helen:
Posted Image
USA
4432 9822 2492 0334
It'd be fun to race with more people. B)
jetstorm

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
That took a while...once again my JoD friend roster is updated with everyone so far, from both threads.

HyperShadow

HyperShadow

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Ben
Ben Chetcuti
Posted Image
Malta
0731-3346-3282
Hi there - my best achievement so far has been reaching No.16 in the 2P battle world rankings! I've since fallen heavily as i got tired of competing, but i'm always up for a fun race now and again!
HyperShadow

Uhobi

Uhobi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:games, fantasy books, music, oddities
Uhobi
Alex
Posted Image
USA
3823-7225-8910
Willing to play just about whenever.
e-mail: moon_eyes3@hotmail.com (please put something in the topic so I know)

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Feniiku
Amy
Posted Image
UK
1032-0297-9519
I love a challenge, so if you catch my online feel free to hit me up for a race, battle, or to trample over My Dream XD Just make sure you're a fair gamer XD
PM Feniiku on the forums B)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Thanks peeps! I'll keep adding these today.

More plz!

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Thanks Travis and I will try to find your code somewhere to add you too mate. B)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Page updated.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
hey,TRiPPY,This is kind of a stupid question,but can u use ur (used as someone's own) avatar?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users