Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Parade of the Dark Carnival

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
It seemed like an ordinery Day in Spring Valley for the most Part. The Nightopains where outside Playing, the Sun was shining, and All seemed peaceful. But that peace was soon shattered.

A Shadow crept along the ground, as over the Horrizon, what looked like a Floating Carnival appeared. However, this was no Normal Carnival...

For days now, this Carnival had been traveling throughout Nightopia, and More and More Nightopian's went Missing. And they where all last seen entering the Canrival. Something was definetly not Right.

It became obvious just how bad thing's really where when the True nature of this Carnival was Revealed. A Few day's ago, the Nightmaren, iGNiZ, had dissapeared. Unlike the others, however, he wasn't entering the carnival at his own will. Someone, or Something was carrying him into the Carnival. Barely an Hour later, the Carnival was revealed to be owned by MARiK II, A Sub-Maren Devil whom was trying his very hardest to wipe out all 3 of the Psysical Planes of existence- Earth, Nightopia and Nightmare. However, theres nothing more pleasing to MARiK II Then a little bit of Sadistic Plesure, so he challenged the Bravest of Souls to Enter the Carnival and Save iGNiZ before a Time-Span of EXACTLY 24 Hours had passed... Before he carries out whatever he has in store for iGNiZ.
---------

BiJOU and CROSS Where flying towards the Floating Carnival. From a Distence, the Horrific Fun-Fair looked like a Towering Castle.

"Do you acctualy have ANY IDEA at all what we're getting into!?" CROSS Called across to BiJOU. "Who knows WHAT Mr. Tall, Dark and Damn Ugly has in store for us THIS time."

"We don't really have much of a choice, do we!?" BiJOU called back. "If we DON'T go and save iGNiZ, i fear to think what will happen to Nightopia..."

"What do you think'll happen?" CROSS Called out Sarcasticly. "MARiK Always has some Stupid plan about Global Destruction SOMEHOW Involving ol' Iiggy in some way witch we ca-"

BiJOU whacked CROSS on the head before she could finish Speaking. "Your not exactly helping, you Maniac..."

The both of them Slowed down to a Halt before langing on the Black Cobblestone path leading up to the Gates of the Carnival. The gat was mostly Black, adorned with the Image of a Pychotic looking Clown on the Doors. The Clown made BiJOU feel very comfertable. CROSS merely Rolled her eyes.

"Oh geez, how Cliche' can you get..." she Mumbled.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS, the wandering Nightmaren, wathched from a distance the massive bigtop tent.
"Damn it.... what in HELL is going on...? SABRE isn't back yet!"
SABRE was a comatic human who had decided to annoy the living hell out of TORiAS by following him around the whole damn relm of Nightopia. She had seen iGNiZ get carried into to the tent, and had followed' which TORiAS had seen in one of his all to infamous visions.
"Don't tell me I'm gonna have to go get her!?" he wined, aproaching the tent now at a speed of many machs ", Why- Oh why?!?!- Did that girl have to choose me to follow around?!" As if he had time for her! HE spent most of his time looking for the truth about his mysterious origins, but every time he got a lead, that damn Comaren got in the way and ruined it for him!
He stoped short of running into the two Maren all ready facing the sinister clown...

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
CROSS and BiJOU Stepped up the gate, both trying to Open it. Of course, the Door was incredibly heavy, due to being rather Tall, Thick and Wooden, and the 2 Nightmaren weren't exactly the strongest of people out there.

"Ugh, It's no good... We can't open it..." BiJOU Panted. She stared at CROSS who seemed to be deep in thought and mumbling to herself...
"10, 9, 8..."
"What are you mumbling about?" BiJOU Asked CROSS.
"Quiet, Woman! Now, where was i? Oh yes... 3, 2, 1-"

The Door's Opened exactly on Que with CROSS' Countdown, as an Evil Cackle split through the Air, causing BiJOU To Shriek.
"How did you... H-How... Huh?" BiJOU Stammered.
"Come on, BiJOU. This is MARiK We're talking about here... You should know by now he's as Melodramatic as they come. Now then, let's get back to finding our Friend, shall we?" She started walking off into the gate, with BiJOU Still standing, staring at the gate Dumbfounded.
Her attention was drawn to a shadowy figure running up behind her. She turned to face it.

"W-Who are you?" She asked TORiAS.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
" I.... Am called TORiAS. It means Reflection in latin, a dead human language. Who are you? Why are you here?"
He held out his gilded claws in iqusitive gesture ", I am here beceause of my far too compassionate friend..."
He sighed, looking past into the door... " May I acompany you?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Nyclone,a creature who had rebelled against his creator,was lurking in the shadows as he overheard this conversation."They might need me,besides,I always love an adventure!" said Nyclone to himself.

He was just waiting to jump out of hiding and throw a electrical orb at the nightmaren,and make his debut.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
" Come out.... I won't hurt you..." He grinned ", At least... not if yoour intentions are good."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Then,Nyclone came out and said"I hope you don't mind ,TORiAS,If I join your party?"said Nyclone,generating an Ele-orb for the unfortunate soul whom they were going to face first.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
" No prob... Welcome to the party... ?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Excellent ,but we might need some backup..."And Nyclone's cybernetic arms spread wide,creating a large,electric wave, and out fell small,elf-like creatures resembling Donabalon,an old second-level Nightmaren."These are Jesters,my minions. There are many variations of them with certain powers."Said Nyclone,and with a nod of his head,the Jesters started to create ele-orbs similar to Nyclone's. Then they were sucked back into the wave."Shall we?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"We shall..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
And into the large doors they went.As Nyclone looked back he said,"Wasn't there just some clown perched up there?"

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
"Oooh, that buffon?" CROSS Said, "Oh, i already took care of him." She grinned madly "Clown's are so fun to beat senseless..."
"Sometimes you really scare me..." BiJOU Said to her. She turned around to TORiAS and Nyclone "Are you both sure you want to do this? MARiK Can be a Nasty Foe..."
"Let's not forget he also has the Blidning-Ability of being Pug-Ugly, BiJ." CROSS Said, snickering at her own joke.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"IGNiZ, eh? If you help me and Nyclone here," He motioned to the Ele-Orb baring creature", The going should be easier for BOTH of us..."
He gave CROSS a dirty look ", I am NOT a stiff..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Not a problem! Besides,you should see the Jesters in action! They can kick Maren!" and then an overpowering voice came out of nowhere,"LEAVE NOW, OR NEVER LEAVE AT ALL!" came the voice.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
"Pfft, Can't ya take a joke?" CROSS Said, groaning.
"CROSS!" BiJOU Said Harshly. "COMPLETELY not the right time, here... Anyway, shouldn't we be worrying about that voice and what it said?!"
"Naw, not really... We knwo what's going to happen anyway." CROSS Said.
"What, exactly, Oh Wise oracle of Insanity, might be about to happen?!" BiJOU Shrieked, almost loosing it with CROSS' Attitude.
CROSS Poitning to a bunch of shifting shadows behind one of the Food Stands. "That."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Heh.... Good, Let's go get that stupid clown...."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"LEAVE,NOW!" came the voice again,"Over my dead body!"came Nyclone

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
The Shadow's CROSS Had Pointed out from earlier* had come sprung out and shown their true forms. They appeared to be Animated Puppets with Clown Face-Paint and Attire... The only Odd thing being the various wepons they had for hands, ranging from Variants of Blades and Swords to Cannon's and Tommy Guns.
BiJOU Couldn't stop shaking. CROSS Just simply smiled.
"Wow, MARiK Tried something MARGINLY Original for once!"
"IS THERE NEVER ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT FOR YOU!?" BiJOU Screamed, half in terror, half in anger.
"Hmmm... Not really." She said, shrugging. "Now, i think we should be concentraiting on the problem at hand" CROSS Said sofly, pointing to the Puppets.

*finished editing post above.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Feh.... minions..."
TORiAS created a blade of glowing yellow energy from his chest gem.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Nyclone used the same technique as he used to create the jesters,only this time,a giant,jester-like mech with seven ele-orb guns on it came out "you might want to take cover. This could get ugly..."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I'll be fine..." TORiAS slashed the nearest in half, jumping from one to the other, then flying out of the way of the spray of ele-orbs coming his way.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Soon,all that were left were our heroes and clown puppet bodies"MARiK,Surely you can do better than that!" "Just too easy for me."

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
BiJOU had Jumped out of the way of several Slashing Marrionettes, and succsessfully landed on-top of an Ice-Cream stand. She began doing what at first would look like simple dancing, but as she began to move towards the Marrionettes below her, she was followed by several Red and Purple colored Afterimages, as she began smashing into the Puppets and Breaking them into peices.
"Feh, show off..." CROSS Said, backing away from 3 advancing Puppets.
"Oh, like you can do any better, eh?" BiJOU said, smirking.
"Gladly..." CROSS Growled. Her already Unnaturally sharp teeth extended into fang's, and her fingers began changing into very sharp, hooked talons. She lundged herself the advaning Puppets, quite literally tearing them to shreads.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"That was easy.... this MARiK guy is not very smart...."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Nyclone strapped on his wings,and sored up into the air, "Astala vista,Puppets!" and soon,there were thousands of sonicbooms with ele-orbs on the edge spewing towards the puppets from the wings.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
BiJOU Aproched TORiAS. "He might not seem all that Smart, but he's a lot more dangerous then he is letting on. Knowing him he probebly built this entire carnival all by hand..."
"It'd certainly explain the Drab Decour and overall 'Gothic' Vibe im getting..." CROSS Spoke, reverting to normal. "Seriously though, that was just MARiK's idea of saying 'HIDA HEY!' to everyone... We have a lot worse to come yet."
BiJOU Stared Blankly at CROSS.
"... What?" CROSS Said, a little uncomfertable.
"Im not sure what's more frightning- The fact that for once you might just be right, or the fact you acctualy said the word's 'Seriously', and 'though' in the same scentance." BiJOU Said. "That aside, your Friend and iGNiZ could be in Terrible Trouble if we're not fast enough to reach that Big-Top over there" BiJOU Said, pointing towards the Towering Canvas Tent, that seemed to watch over the entire carnival like some sort of king.
"In that case, we'd better start riding some rides and finding clues!" CROSS Said "Before you give me any of the usual stares, BiJ, Listen to me for a moment... The Whole point of Ol' MARiK Building this Low-Class Entertainment Establishment is for us to ride the Oh-So Obviously 'Dangerous' Rides, no? Might as well Humour him in that respect. Plus, you never know, some of the dissapearing Nightmaren and Nightopians MIGHT be stuck on those rides."
"Oh Dear..." BiJOU Said, clearly worried. "Not only are you acctualy right, but you acctualy managed to string together a Scentance. Completely."
"Pah, enough of this.... Im going to ride the Ghost Train!!" CROSS Yelled, making a Mad-Dash for what looked like a towering Victoria Mansion on a Hill.
"Yep, theres the usual CROSS, All back to normal..." BiJOU Sighed, dragging her feet along the floor and following CROSS. "Comming, you two?" she said, turning around and smiling sweetly* to TORiAS and Nyclone, waiting for a reply.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Sure,just let me make more jesters to keep more nightopians and nightmarens from entering the park."
and,soon,there were jesters piled in the spot where the door was."Coming as well,TORiAS?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I'll tag along," TORiAS said ", FOR NOW. AS soon as I find SaBRE, I'm outta here, Cause I gotta find out who I was."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"I respect that. And if you ever need help with 'finding yourself',I'll help." And the heroes went on,Nyclone went in the Mirror Room,"Finding Yourself." The words continued to ring in his mind as he saw many reflections of himsef"Who...am...I?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
TORiAS went onto the roller coaster. He held on to the edges. Before his eyes flashed images of death.... nothing new. It would scare a Pian, but he was beyond that.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Nyclone went to check on the jesters "Everything OK?" "No,a Big clown came by and demanded to come in." "Who was it?" "He claimed to be Donabalon." "Donabalon. If he comes back, you have permission to open fire." "Roger!" Nyclone walked over to TORiAS,"We need to look more places." He said,waiting for a reply.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
" CROSS and BiJOU said the goal was to get to the Big top..." HE stared off int the distance.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Of course. We need to go to Test Your Strengh. If we hit it to the top,I bet a portal will open." Nyclone,as soon as he said it,he went for it.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Sounds like fun..." TORiAS grinned.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
But Nyclone was already halfway across the carnival.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
BiJOU and CROSS Stumbled out of the Ghost-Train. CROSS Looked full of Joy, BiJOU, on the Other hand, looks Scared half to death.
"Oh come on, BiJ, It wasn't THAT Bad!" CROSS Said.
"Wasn't tha... WASN'T THAT BAD?!? CROSS, You Nutter, we where nearly SPLIT IN 2 TWO by a giant Axe and torn appart by a VERY Realistic FRANKENSTINE!!" BiJOU Screamed.
"Peh, your no fun..." CROSS mused. "Hey... Where'd the other 2 chumps get off too?"
"Hmmm... Im not sure... Oh, i can see TORiAS Over by the 'Test your Strength' attraction!" BiJOU Said, drifting over towards it
"... Feh, she so badly has a crush on him..." CROSS Groaned, following her.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"CROSS, do you really think it's very smart to call a lightning elemental 'chumps'?"Nyclone said all the way from the test your strength booth,about to zap the heck out of him.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
"It depends... Do you think it's a Smart move to zap a Lady... That could easily tear you limb from limb and dance around in your carca-"

BiJOU Slapped her hand over CROSS' Mouth before she got a chance to finish.

"Heeh, Sorry about her, Nyclone" BiJOU Said, an Embarressed Blush comming over her Pale-White cheeks "She sometimes forgets it's sometimes best to keep her mouth shut."
As BiJOU Said this, her grip on CROSS' Lip's was tightening.

"Anyway, let's get back to the matter at hand".

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Thank you, BiJOU. I think I've found a way to find iGNiZ. 'The Big Top' I'm guessing means hit the Test Your Strengh to the top. If we do,I bet a portal will open!" Nyclone said exitedly,"HOW WILL YOU FARE WHEN YOU'VE ALMOST LOST ALL YOUR ENERGY?!?" "It's that darned voice again, I'm going to zap him so hard, his Mepians will be paralyzed if it's puppets again!" Snapped Nyclone. He was about to break in his newest toy, a buzz baton,but this one,he could zap,and shock everything around him,aswell as strangling a creature in front of him with a million ohms charging through it.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
"I hate to burst you're Bubble, Nyclone..." CROSS Said, "But 'Big Top' is just another word for a Huge Circus Tent*. Although i like your thinking..."

"Once again, as scary as it is," BiJOU Said, sadly, "She is unfortunetly quite right... MARiK Would never make it so easy..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users