Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS on ...EBAY!

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the hedgehog, anime, manga, drawing, books, photoshop, j-pop and rock, reading and writing fanfiction, cooking and lots of other stuff....... ^_^

AAAAARGH! IF ONLY MY CAR HADN'T DIED! :(
I would buy these and put the NiGHTS one back on there....

I sold some stuf I didn't want anymore on Ebay and raised the cash for them (couldn't pass up the chance of my very own Reala! )
I will be putting one of the NiGHTS keychains back on there soon once they arrive :(

MagicalWingLT

MagicalWingLT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Well lets see... You must know that I love NiGHTS cuz why else would I be here? lol I became a NiGHTS fan 2 and a half months ago... I knew about the original NiGHTS Into Dreams game back in 1996 but wasn't able to play it since I didn't have a Sega Saturn... So now I bought one and then bought the game... Well I just love the game... So that's my little story lol...<br /><br />Now as for my other interests, I love Anime... Especially the Transformers series and such... I also love to play video games such as Sonic The Hedgehog... But you already knew this cuz I love playing NiGHTS lol<br /><br />I also like to draw and doodle... Although I haven't drawn as much recently... Maybe I'll draw something now... A NiGHTS picture perhaps? hehe<br /><br />Well that's all my interests :)
I bought my Sega Saturn, NID, Christmas Nights, and the re-relase Original Soundtrack... Hopefully I'll buy more things...

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
I've never seen one of these before...a phone card.

And there's a few Papetch figures up for sale too.

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the hedgehog, anime, manga, drawing, books, photoshop, j-pop and rock, reading and writing fanfiction, cooking and lots of other stuff....... ^_^
The NiGHTS and Reala keychains ariived so I put my other NiGHTS one one EBAY to give someone else a chance to own one :P
Here's a link to it:
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...e...E:IT&ih=016

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Thats very kind :P

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
Now that is a very cute figure to go with my Sonic trio. :D

I suppose the £5 voucher I got from ebay would come in handy so lookout bidders of the world.

Also I managed to win myself a 2nd copy of Christmas NiGHTs with what looks like a perfect sleeve for the pricely sum of £4 including delivery!!! The one I have has seen better days as it arrived a bit worn out already when I bought it but game works fine. ;)

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Alright, I was gonna post this earlier but I really wanted to get it for myself (sorry! lol), but the price is now outta my range, so if anyone wants it you better bid soon cause time's running out!

Nights Into Dreams Sega Pocket Arcade Tiger NEW Sealed

EDIT: It closed at $61 USD

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Too costly for me too. I have the Pocket Arcade of Sonic 3D Blast and it is pretty terrible, I cannot imagine NiGHTS faring much better.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Wow...anyone have a couple hundred dollars to spend on some plush dolls...they are cute though

Reala plush

Xmas NiGHTS plush

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Wow.. I realy like the Christmas NiGHTS one but... 200 dollars!?! :)

anthro7

anthro7

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:deviantart, gaia, .hack, Doctor Who, MLP, Dresden Files
One day left for the NiGHTS stuff I put up... earrings, charm and lunch box. So far, only one bid on one of them... ;_; Makes me sad...

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Ah, the wonders of Ebay.

I don't trust Ebay that often, but I HAVE purchased a Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie VHS(Yes, I own a VCR, I'm oldskool) and NiGHTS Into Dreams for the Saturn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users