Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Collision

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
"No..."

The Pian cried out, his transparent pink wings shuddering behind him. The horrible sight that greeted him when he crawled out of the hole was not to be believed. Spring Valley--well, it couldn't even really be called Spring anymore. Death Valley, more like. The trees were gnarled, dead, blackened... the grass was gone, in its place only dirt. And the worst of it--the whole little village where he had lived had been leveled, the houses struck down from their foundations, and all his friends--dead. All dead. And he could do nothing but sing a sad song to the smoky sky and wish for it all to be just a dream.

...But there was no chance of that. He was in a dream. And it was his life shattered.

Fee sat next to a dead tree. He hadn't seen any Maren pass by in a while so he figured he could get a tiny bit of fresh air before he had to hide down again so no Maren would catch him. Then again... he thought. Most of them were in the Waking by now. Ever since the cruel Lord of Nightmare, Wizeman, had taken control of the Dreaming and the Waking worlds...

~~~

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..."

He chuckled softly to himself, looking up into the smoky sky. It was as if he had perfected everything. Everything. But he had known, all along, that it was to pass. Once he had doomed his failed creation to sleep for eternity, he had known.

All was his. The Dreaming--the Waking--all of it. He ruled all.

Wizeman sat there looking pensive. Two of his hands were laying on the armrests of his gigantic throne. Two more were functioning as his current mode of sight. The last two were being used to read an abnormally large book that, at first glance, seemed to be useless in all respects. But Wizeman obviously found it useful for some reason, as he had been reading this book for a few hours, only pausing to turn a page or to stretch. He could take a bit of time off for himself, now, since he'd been working for the past few days on regulating a literal ton of rules for the Dreaming and Waking. But as he thought of this, if he had had a mouth, it would have curled up into a smile. Everything was just the way he desired it.

~~~

"Mother...? Father...?"

She walked out into the hallway, wondering where they were. She called out again--but recieved no answer. As she looked outside the window, she gasped in shock. What on earth...? she thought. The world looked as if it was in complete shambles, almost as if Armageddon had came and went and she was left behind. Houses were decimated, smoke wafted through the air, and the sky was a deep blood red. Not only that, but similar red-coloured splatters decorated the sidewalks, the roads, anywhere you could look. But she saw no dead bodies. It was like everyone had hidden or been swept away by some unseen force.

And she didn't understand it. What had happened?

Brittany changed quickly and ran to her room below the dead world. That basement room was her only real sanctuary now, what with the fact that the top part of her house had been practically demolished by the nightmares that plagued this world now. She took out a small, thin book and began to read, sighing as she did so. She could lose herself in the wonderful worlds she found in books, to the point where she could forget the nightmare all around her. And she did.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Orphearus sat on a rock. He looked at the tattered, ruined ground. Battleground. There was no trees..flowers..grass... nobody, nothing. Nightopian remains and blood lay scattered. "Why... would someone want to.... live?" He started to stand up "Everything I lived for... was lost... but" He took out his harp "One thing was lost... and one thing was gained" He sat down and played into the old, tattered battleground... all alone.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Fee heard a whooshing noise ever so suddenly, and he ducked down into the little hole he'd found under the tree. He didn't dare pick his head up until the whooshing ceased, and even then, he waited. And waited. And waited. And waited some more. Finally, after almost an hour of long, painful waiting, Fee stuck his head up out from the hole and sighed. Always the same...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Orphearus sat. Nothing was going on, he stopped counting the days. The days since what happened. "Thats... It!" Orphearus yelled into nothing. "Im tired of waiting! Im tired of doing nothing! Im tired of it! Somebody just.. come along! Please..."

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
"It's...Over....How did I..?" Defeated, in a tattered heap, on the now-bare ground...It was all over. He had lost. Nightopia and the Waking world were...Doomed. "How could I have...Failed..?"

Edited by Purgatory, 08 December 2007 - 05:30 AM.
OOC comment removed. Please refrain from speaking OOC on RP threads.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Claris sat up. "I...hate this..." She was in a basement-bunker that was built. She lived in a large apartment building... yet she was the only survivor. She knew somehow... she needed to get to nightopia. She knew that she still carried the Red ideya.. She knew. She lied down, to try to get to nightopia. Claris slowly closed her eyes... hoping that she wouldn't die in her sleep...

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee winced as he climbed out of the hole. He buried his head in his hands and let out a horrible wail. "Why?!"

~~~

Brittany closed her book and put it down on the little table beside her. She sighed. It seemed as if, way back when, everyone had adventures, but they still lived in peace afterwards. There were wars and fighting, but nothing had ever been this bad. Slowly she curled up in her bed, covering herself with the threadbare sheets. She shivered softly and closed her eyes, hoping to a higher power that she would not dream.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"O-Ok....I really am done with this..." Phearus stood up, And started walking. He wanted to look for... someone. He was walking over rocks... and corpses. He looked at what used to be the tree in the center of Spring Valley. He looked up... and sighed. It was just dead now. He kept walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claris felt a tear go down her cheek, before she dozed off. When she appeared in Nightopia, she was surprised. It was worse than she expected. "NiGHTS! NiiiiiGHTS!" She yelled, walking around. She knew NiGHTS was around somewhere...

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
"NiGHTS! NiiiiiGHTS!"

Fee looked up suddenly, tears still falling down his cheeks. His vision was blurry, but his hearing was still sharp as ever as he heard the call. Slowly he stood up. A dreamer...? he thought. They never come here anymore!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Somebody!!!" Claris yelled desperately. Phearus' head perked up as he heard the cry. "M-mindoe?!" He yelled "Are you... Alive?!"

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
NiGHTS remained motionless on the ground...

Why is it so..Cold? I can't see..Where is everyone? I can't move... Claris? Elliot..? Will, Helen!? What..What's going on? Aren't I...Dead..? Someone..Anyone...Somebody help me...

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee wiped away the tears on his face. He looked up at the grey, smoky sky, and suddenly had an idea. Why didn't he go look for NiGHTS? It couldn't hurt, after all, everything was so messed up anyways.

And thus, he flew off in an eastern direction, in an attempt to go find the one Maren who he actually trusted.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Help...Please....I don't understand...I couldn't have lost..Everything I've worked for...Everyone I tried to protect..Elliot, Claris..Will, Helen..The Nightopians..All of them...Need...

A tiny red glow flashes on NiGHTS' chest...But only once...

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee stopped quite suddenly when he saw a familiar purple heap laying on the ground below him. He gasped and immediately began to lower himself, stopping right beside the good Maren.

"Is he dead...?"

Wincing very softly, Fee prodded the side of the body's face. He prayed for a reaction.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
The purple Nightmaren didn't move...

Did I..Feel something? Who's there? Who is it?! Please, help me!

The gem on his chest flashes again, somewhat brighter now.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee winced again and flew about 10 feet upwards. No reaction had come from NiGHTS whatsoever...

"So...he is dead..."

Fee shook his head madly.

"Maybe he's just asleep..."

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Jackle was in a sour mood. Now, this was a very rare occurrence indeed, but there was a very good reason for it. You see, after he'd been reincarnated, he'd taken to tarot reading much more often, sometimes seeking their council more than once a day. He'd become phobic of trusting that things wouldn't change after a reading, for long before NiGHTS had sent him to that dark place of nonexistence, the cards had told him that Wizeman would be successful. Of course, that reading turned out to ultimately be right, as things were going now, but the defeat still had the effect of making him more cautious... at first. Just after the defeat of NiGHTS, Jackle had started reading the cards fanatically, sometimes spending an entire day fortune-telling without realizing it. But gradually he did this less and less often, until he only did this once a month. This month, though the cards still held that Wizeman would win, there was something going amiss. The readings had become less clear. This meant that a change was brewing. And, sure enough, when he poked around for any strange happenings, he finds that NiGHTS's body was no longer where Wizeman had left it. After torturing several of his third-class kin, he found out that some of them decided it would be funny to return NiGHTS to a ruined portion of Nightopia. Jackle, quite against his own character, did not find this at all amusing. So he'd set out as swiftly as possible for the location the poor maren had said NiGHTS's body was dumped like so much useless junk.
'I really should report this to Wizeman...' Jackle thought as he raced across the sky, 'But I can't take the chance of some idiot dreamer somehow reviving him.'
He blinked, then slowly came to a halt, hovvering over the charred ground that was Spring Valley.
'Am I a paranoid idiot?!!' he thought to himself with a bemused chuckle. 'There's no way NiGHTS can come back; Wizeman killed him, and by his will he'll stay that way.'
Feeling much better, he turned to go back and report the incident to Wizeman, to find out if the master even wanted to keep the body of the traitor, but something across the field caught his eye.
'Ah, one of the last Nightopians!' Jackle thought with a wicked grin as his ice-blue eyes followed Fee. 'I haven't seen one myself in a year or more. ..... This should be fun...'
With that, he slunk into the treeline, using the shadows to sneak his way towards the pian. It would be much more effective a scare if he wasn't seen until the last moment, and he really wanted to make this scare count...

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee fell slowly back to the ground, a few feet away from NiGHTS' body. He couldn't shake the feeling that something even more sinister was brewing now, even more than he'd thought before. He didn't even bother to stand up as he looked at the fallen Maren.

"Would I ever have thought that it would end like this?"

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
'Ah, two birds with one stone,' Jackle thought with a grin as he came upon them, then stepped out of the treeline and said, "My my, what have we here?"
His eyes flickered to NiGHTS briefly, then he chuckled cruelly as his trademark smile spread across his face, "What's the matter? Did the little Nightopian just find out that his soft-hearted protector isn't gonna save the day? Well," then snarled, "that's just how the cookie crumbles."
With that, he came at the Nightopian in full predatory mode.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Helen muttered a curse under her breath as another scream rent the night. She'd been trying to sleep for the past few hours, and find NiGHTS for many years, but she hadn't had any luck with either whatsoever. She curled up tighter in the bathtub of the abandoned apartment complex, sighing again as she closed her eyes once more.
When the collision occurred, she was in Twin Seeds for a violin recital with her mother. After the collision, she found herself alone in an alley, with only her violin to keep her company. Years had passed without any sign of her mother, and the grim reality that she might be gone forever had hardened her. She'd set aside all memories of her mother, since they ripped her open with a fresh reminder of her loss. She couldn't afford weakness - not in this dangerous world.
As the screams faded away, she drifted off to sleep... but she didn't sleep long.
She jolted awake with a gasp, clamping her hand over her mouth to keep herself from screaming as tears ran down her face.
'I... haven't visited that dreamscape in years...' she thought, fighting the urge to break down sobbing. 'And now... it's gone...'
As she was about to cave in, a squeak brought her mind back to the immediate present. There... was a pian sitting in her lap.
"What-?! How-?!" she muttered.
This pian was very much real, staring up at her out of watery, sad eyes, clinging to her witch's hat as though it would blow off her head at any moment, with tears streaming down her face. Helen recognized this one immeadiatly.
"Cherry!" Helen exclaimed in as much of a whisper as she could manage as she grabbed the pian in a hug and finally broke down crying. "My god, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!"
And Helen finally wept, after all these years.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee screamed in absolute, pure, tearing-him-apart horror. He could do almost nothing but sit there, pointing at Jackle and shaking madly. Finally, he managed to speak.

"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!"

And with that, Fee, now glowing red, charged at Jackle, intent on beating him into a bloody, invisible pulp.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
"What..? That red..Light...Is it..?" NiGHTS futilely tried to reach out to the red light that floated before him in the darkness. "Ide..ya..?"

NiGHTS' chest gem started to glow at a steady rate...His hand twichted slightly.. "Id.."

Id..eya...If I could just...Get..It..

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Jackle faltered mid-pounce, completely astonished at the sheer idiocy of his prey, and wondered, 'Did I kill this crazy thing's parents??'
He took the time in which he reached forward with his hand to grab Fee's head to ponder it.
"I really can't tell the difference between you lot of sissies," Jackle muttered aloud with a shrug.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
BiJOU had heard a Lot of screams and Shouts from nearby. Normaly, she was to content from her Insane rage that she could rarly hear anything from the outside world. This time however, the voice was one of a Nightopian... A creture she hadn't seen for a long time.

She crawled out from her Hiding place, stumbling slightly as she stood up and began running, heading in the direction of the Shouts.

'I may as well at least do something useful for once...' she thought to herself.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee squirmed and struggled, waving his hands and feet madly in an attempt to hurt any part of the insane Maren he could reach.

"YOU KILLED MY MOTHER AND FATHER! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER AND FATHER! AND I NEVER FORGOT IT!"

He started to scream madly; the noise was nearly deafening.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
BiJOU came to a Halt as she Peered over a Small Hill.
It took her a moment to take in everything she was seeing. She spotted NiGHTS on the floor, Motionless. A Nightopian was Flailing about Madly next to him, shouting over at a Floating Maren on the Opposite side of NiGHTS. She didn't know this Maren Name, but she recognized him all to well.

She stayed hidden behind the rock- Waiting for the moment to Strike. This was the first bit of good luck she'd had in YEARS.

Edited by Xay, 09 December 2007 - 12:27 AM.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Tears streamed down Claris' face as she heard yelling. "Oh...my god!" She ran towards the voices, she could hear them... but she couldnt hear what they were saying. "Im coming!!!" She ran until she could see the situation. "O-oh..." She looked from a hill. She saw NiGHTS, on the floor, not moving. NiGHTS' chest gem was weakly glowing. A nightopia was yelling at a nightmaren... that she has seen before. Jackle. She remembers the fight she had with Jackle... when she dualized with NiGHTS. A small nightmaren was hiding behind a rock on the opposite side. She looked scared. "N-NiGHTS.....NiiiGHTS!!!" Claris ran down the hill mindlessly to NiGHTS' aid.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
"N-NiGHTS.....NiiiGHTS!!!" NiGHTS continued to reach towards the red light he saw. "Cla..ris..?"

NiGHTS' hand twitched..And he curled up tighter... "Cl..Cla..."

Help me...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"NiGHTS! Wake up!" Claris shook NiGHTS, as the chest gem was glowing weakly. "Wake up..." She slumped as she sat, suddenly realizing she was in the middle of a fight. "I guess I have to do this..." Claris released her red ideya and started to give it to NiGHTS...

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee kept struggling, until quite suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Claris next to NiGHTS. And then...he fell quite still and silent.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
The light grew brighter... "Claris.."

NiGHTS' chest gem suddenly lights up brightly..His body relaxes. "Clar..is..."

"So close...If I could just..." Suddenly, the light was in his hands. A small smile crept across his face. "Finally..."

NiGHTS' eyes finally opened, his gem glowing normally. He gasps suddenly and sits up, staring at Claris. "CLARIS! It IS you!" The tattered Nightmaren tosses his arms around his old friend. "Thank you..."

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee smiled inside his head.

"So he wasn't dead..."

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
BiJOU stared at NiGHTS, Completely shocked that he was Alive and well... For the first time in a Number of Years, she let a Smile cross her face.

"I can't belive he's really back..." she Whispered to herself, sniffling slightly.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Claris sat surprised, but wrapped her arms around NiGHTS. She knew everyone was staring at them. But finally.. hopefully... NiGHTS could save Nightopia.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee sighed with relief, but then he realized...

Jackle still had him... Which made him recommence fighting with a completely new vigor.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
NiGHTS smiled softly as Claris and let go. He looked around..."What..? How long have I been..dead..?" The Maren shakily tried to stand but stumbled and fell back onto the ground. "Ugh..." He shakes his head, as if ashamed. "This is pitiful...I shouldn't have lost..In the first place.." NiGHTS looks at Claris, now saddened. "Help me up Claris.." He sighs and glances at Jackle..He seems tired. "Jackle..Leave the 'Pian be.."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Claris quickly got up and let NiGHTS lean on her. "Uh... You have been dead... for a while"

evilblackcat22

evilblackcat22

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
"Ahhh..."

He his maniacal smiled grew as he looked up at the smoky sky. Everything has been so much soother since the day when his Master took over the Waking, and lay waste to Nightopia. He no longer had to worry about collecting ideya, or receiving punishment from his Master if he hadn't collected enough. And why was that? Because the ideyas was now useless, and it wouldn't be like there'd be any more around.
...that's, at lest, how he viewed it.

Clawz followed his usual route. He didn't quite understand why his Master wanted them to keep looking for any survivors. It just seemed to be a waste of time. He'd much rather plant his bombs all over the area again. However, he wasn't allowed to since what had happen last time. One of the new third-class maren stepped on Clawz's mine and....well, let's just say it wasn't pretty--But Clawz didn't really to care what happened to the maren. In fact, he thought it was funny.
Just as Clawz was coming to an end to his route, he looked up once more. Suddenly, he noticed a disturbance in the sky. He was surprised to see something like this. "This is really out of the ordinary...!" He thought to himself, "Should I tell Master Wizeman--?"
Time didn't give him enough to think when something--or [i]someone
suddenly appeared, and fell from where the disturbance was. He watched as it fell far away, but was able to hear and see the loud crash...

~~~

[i]"Ahhg--Noo!"

He tried to fly away and grab onto something, but it was in vain as he was pulled into the vortex. He shut his eyes tightly as the sudden pressure surrounded him on all sides. He held his breathe as he shuddered in pain and fear...and to think--he was waiting for this moment. The moment when he could leave this damned place where he was prisoned...

So now, he was finally going to get his wish. He was going to escape, but the same way how he was sent there.

He could sense himself exiting, still had his eyes closed, and then he fell down, down, down....until he crashed into the ground.

SiGHT was in agony, obviously, as he let out a groan. His head throbbed in pain, and it wasn't long after till his whole body was screaming in pain as well. It felt like every bone in his body was broken--no, more like shattered. He lay in the crater the impact had made, unable to think or move....

~~~

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Claris suddenly realized that Jackle was still there. She quickly looked up, but he was gone... "Where is he..?" She quickly muttered under her breath.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Jackle was about ten miles away, flying pel-mel somewhere and screaming at the top of his lungs (Fee's struggles had freed him, since Jackle's grip had slackened considerably from sheer shock). Then he ran into a tree, which fortunately opened up a random vortex to the real world that dumped him... straight into a brick wall. At twenty-two miles an hour. Ouch.
The vortex closed behind him - though there were solid gateways to and from the dreamscape, the one Jackle just threw himself through was one that randomly occurred due to the instability created from the collision between the two worlds. Very fortunately, he wasn't that far from Wizeman - just down the hall and to the left. All Jackle had to do was get his bearings, figure out where he was, and open the door three feet to his left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Helen sighed as she gave up on getting any sleep at all. 'I'll have to find NiGHTS some other time, she thought to herself, completely unaware of the events that had transpired in the world she'd been trying to get back to. 'Besides, I need to find a safe place for Cherry to stay, or at least somewhere safer than with me.'
She stood up out of the tub, lifting the long metal pole she'd been wielding for self defense the past three months in her right hand while cradling Cherry in her left arm, and began vacating the premesis. This wasn't as easy as it sounded; she'd be falling three stories if she stepped on the wrong floorboard, the floorboards had deteriorated so much. Then she had to navigate the stairs, which were in equally poor condition and presented wide expanses she had to leap across. Once she got to the ground floor, she sighed with relief.
'That was lucky - not even one little near-miss. ..... Something worse must be waiting to happen.
With this little bit of pessimism hanging over her head, she cautiously opened the door and peered out, scanning the street for maren...

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Fee sighed very softly and quickly flew over to Claris and NiGHTS. He floated right beside them.

"You're both alive," he whispered. "I never thought either of you were. I didn't think any of us were. I thought there was no hope."

~~~

Wizeman heard a very loud "THUMP" echo from a few feet away. His hands jolted and nearly dropped the book, but he managed to catch it before it fell to the floor and he lost his spot.

"Why can't I even get a single second of time..." he muttered.

~~~

Brittany threw herself awake as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Ow..." she whispered, then winced, placing her hand on the back of her head. "...I hit my head..." She was talking to herself again. Sigh.

But then she remembered the dead dream she'd found herself in. A flame suddenly flared inside her, and she grabbed the tattered sheets and blew her nose, then cried into the sheets for a few minutes. "No... I have to--" She stood up and slipped on a pair of socks.

She was going out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users