Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm thinking of making a bust of NiGHTS.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Battle of the Vests (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Form should I go for?

1. Classic NiGHTS (21 votes [65.62%])

Percentage of vote: 65.62%

2. JoD NiGHTS (11 votes [34.38%])

Percentage of vote: 34.38%

Vote

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
In the past 11 years I have started NiGHTS sculpts on more than one occasion. What got in the way was the combination of wanting to make him poseable, and the gem to look like the real deal, not simply painted clay. While I'll still have to get my hands on some clear resin to do that part, I figure maybe I'll finally just go at the Super Sculpey and do a bust. Yeah, it's kind of a cop out.. but anyway, now that we have a new incarnation of NiGHTS, what do you guys think? Sculpt the old round collar twin star look, or the new frills? For whenever I actually start the project..

Hm.. the votes are having it.. brand spankin' new NiGHTS it is..

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
:< Aw..Am I the only one who voted for old-school NiGHTS? That's kinda sad.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I say you should go with the Classic NiGHTS unless you're an expert at this; the frills (if you do them realistically) might be so thin they'll be in danger of breaking or shattering unless you're VERY careful. *has ruined one sculpture that way* It was a bunch of idiots running from a dragon they just woke up, and the one about to fall off the edge of the 'ground' kept snapping off, so I gave up on it after it broke away after baking. XPPPP

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Ooh, a dramatic comeback for NiD NiGHTS! I haven't started yet, so this is still muchly doable.

Shae

Shae

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Classic NiGHTS. I think the classic would make for a much more handsome bust. :3 And if it goes well, you can make JoD NiGHTS next and have a little practice under your belt. :P

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
\o/ Go Classic, go!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I think the new version would look better. I never liked the old collar. It made him look like he had a tiny head. I like the new frills.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
Stick with the classics. Trust me.

Minimanasama

Minimanasama

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS of course!<br />Visual Kei,<br />Guitar, Bass, and Piano,<br />Computers-Software Hardware and Programming,<br />Martial Arts<br />and /b/ =]
original =p

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Keep it old school :D

EDIT: Hey wait a sec! Why is this poll back again? I'm sure viper already made the bust over the course of eight months.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Because someone didn't check the posting date, I assume. Locking this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users